The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia pregnant after IVF treatment...that costs a fortune. Didn't Tommy say he was broke? Lies again.

Reactions: 4
why are young fertile females doing IVF..

(I've included that loony Megan Mc who's pregnant with a deadbeat dad)

Reactions: 17
why are young fertile females doing IVF..

(I've included that loony Megan Mc who's pregnant with a deadbeat dad)
I don’t get Tommy and Georgia going through IVF, money or not after one misscarriage, but maybe there are other reasons they haven’t made public. But Megan McKenna has some pretty serious health issues so it’s very possible she needed medical intervention. I get people are lucky to be able to afford any sort of medical help but it’s also good to see that it’s being spoke of more. Not every woman/man in a certain age group is fertile just because of their age.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get Tommy and Georgia going through IVF, money or not after one misscarriage, but maybe there are other reasons they haven’t made public. But Megan McKenna has some pretty serious health issues so it’s very possible she needed medical intervention. I get people are lucky to be able to afford any sort of medical help but it’s also good to see that it’s being spoke of more. Not every woman/man in a certain age group is fertile just because of their age.
Megan started IVF only a few months after meeting the deadbeat dad, it was all very quick

Reactions: 7
Megan started IVF only a few months after meeting the deadbeat dad, it was all very quick
It’s crazy to think he has another child. It’s never once been acknowledged online from what I can see. Was he in a relationship with the mother or was it a ONS no contact type of thing?

Also, I’ve just watched the infamous marbs episode where Lucy swilled Mario with red wine.
“Do you know what I’ve realised after I wasted two years of my life? I’m not the mug, you are” 😬🍷 I still cheered 11 years later 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched the latest episode of Towie and my take on it honestly is Dan is still in love with Amber. Chloe M saying to Dan he’s getting so irate because he’s taking his feelings for Amber out onto her (which he denied) and then Diags confirmed that was the case to Amber! I think Amber still has love for him but has more res
She’s said on her show they’ve been trying for nearly a year with no luck x
---
So I’ve just catched up on Sundays towie and this is my take -
Dan is still in love with Amber. I genuinely didn’t think he was but after this weeks episode I think he is and I think if Amber was to show she’s interested he’d go back.
She’d quite literally have to beg for him though as he’s such a narcissist he enjoys the game and validation.
The fact he got so irate towards Chloe and denied it was because of his actual feelings towards Amber, and then Diags confirmed to Amber that actually is the case. I think Amber still has love for Dan but knows she deserves better and won’t go back no matter how she feels.
I also think Dan is a MASSIVE narcissist. The way he refuses to accept or acknowledge the way he’s made Amber feel, and baits her into talking about her feelings only to smirk at her and dismiss her is so cruel. Not surprised she has such a guard up now.
Ella is a complete child and I can’t stand her put on cockney accent. The way she tries to act so casual with Dan when it’s so bloody obvious the girl is head over heels for him.
Freddie is a wannabe Bobby and an annoying one at that

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know why Georgia used ivf I know sadly she lost a baby but did it affect her being able have another one

Reactions: 2
It’s crazy to think he has another child. It’s never once been acknowledged online from what I can see. Was he in a relationship with the mother or was it a ONS no contact type of thing?

Also, I’ve just watched the infamous marbs episode where Lucy swilled Mario with red wine.
“Do you know what I’ve realised after I wasted two years of my life? I’m not the mug, you are” 😬🍷 I still cheered 11 years later 😭😭😭
he was in a long term relationship with her and a tattler said on Megan's thread that the deadbeat did post his son Roman on his socials and when he took up with Megan he stopped.

Looks like Megan was/is jealous of his son.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My friend had ivf , quite a few years ago now but I remember she said one of the requirements was to be in a relationship for at least 2 years (something like that) suppose things probably have changed since then and it may be different going private

Reactions: 2
My friend had ivf , quite a few years ago now but I remember she said one of the requirements was to be in a relationship for at least 2 years (something like that) suppose things probably have changed since then and it may be different going private
I suppose the rules can get bent when your waving loads of cash around..

A baby through IVF with a deadbeat dad you only just met is crazy, like her

Reactions: 10