The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack has likely had to move in with her so he’s got someone to pay the bills 🙄😂

Reactions: 11
Hannah, it’s okay we get it. You were shacked up with Dan and now he’s courting Ella / the both of you 😂😂
You think I’m Hannah.. lol .. definitely not I’m team Amber all the way ..
---
Jack has likely had to move in with her so he’s got someone to pay the bills 🙄😂
Someone to bring him training at 6 in the morning since he’s banned .. I just hope it’s not a longterm lease

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone see about yaz oukhellou, Lauren Goodger and other influencers being charged by police with dodgy financial scheme?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This series is sooooo dull. Started off somewhat interesting with the Dan/ella thing but it’s so shite. EXACT same conversations every episode, just in different locations.

The fact that the elma/diags/jodie storyline is still going is SHOCKING!!! It’s been the same for the last 3 series now. Elma and Jodie has a conversation and squashed it, just to have them discuss the same things the next episode, to then squash it again this episode? NOBODY CARES!!!

And if I have to listen to how Dan and Amber still love each other but are just stubborn and will end up together from Chloe meadows one more time…

The rest of the show is just every other cast member talking about how Junaid has “changed” for the millionth time, Amy Childs talking about her kids or saffron and her dad trying to be funny but not succeeding.

It the same rinsed and repeated storyline time and time again

Reactions: 37
I’m on dans side with him and Chloe m, honestly so weird so invested she is in his life and even then turning it around saying don’t shout and that he’s angry about the situation I think he genuinely is getting fed up with her meddling and having such strong opinions! It isn’t normal! Also how she also threw Courtney under the bus a bit by saying they both thought the same when it’s been mainly her!

was Freddie this annoying on the circle? I quite liked him in there and don’t remember him being as annoying and his voice sounding as over the top?

also Ella saying how dans met his match as she’s so chill… being chilled about someone your having fun with isn’t telling your friends every 5 mins how much they like you! The whole saying how he’s always ringing her to go round, etc etc she’s trying to show her friends how into he is.. that isn’t chilled!!!

finally saffron being matey with Dan.. she was at kate wrights wedding so must be really close with her which is why she never liked amber but surely you wouldn’t be that pally with Dan either?

Reactions: 17
The conversation between Elma and Jodie was so weird I didn’t really understand what happened lol
Also, why was Diags and Amber in the van chatting???? So random

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
was Freddie this annoying on the circle? I quite liked him in there and don’t remember him being as annoying and his voice sounding as over the top?
Yes! I hated him and his over the top screeching on there, and he's not changed! Gotten worse but he was 100% as annoying. I think he think he's a zeleb now

Reactions: 4
Georgia definitely pregnant.. I thought she was at Brodys birthday videos but after that Instastory and she’s following scans and baby clothes now

Reactions: 1
If you looked up ‘annoying bleep’ or ‘spin out’ in the thesaurus there would be a picture of Freddie in there! 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8