The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Towie he was making out he was heartbroken for months and has only started smiling now he’s with Ella, but in reality he shacked up with Hannah a few weeks after splitting with Amber???? I swear when photos were released of him and Hannah on holiday he denied it and said they are just mutual friends 🤦‍♀️
Deny till u die.. he wasn’t with her all the time because he was in Ibiza with everything and she had stories up with a guy with a tattoo sleeve .. but he was definitely back with her before Bali.. and Jodie would have well known about her but egged on Ella ..
---
What’s going to be embarrassing whatever many episodes they have left Ella gushing over him and her friends saying they look so happy.. a week later then 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m watching what we do in the shadows and Dan is the spitting image of nandor 🤣🤣
IMG_7823.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ella blocks anyone who says that green dress is on plt for £20 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god, you have tainted Nandor for me! I don't fancy Nandor to be fair but he's way more engaging than Peter Sutcliffe's long lost baby brother.

(He does look like him though!)
I apologise! 🙈 I had to get it out lol nandor is much more handsome though! 🤣

Reactions: 1
He done exactly the same thing to Amber went to Thailand and pretended he wasn’t with her but Chloe Sims came on so strong he ran back to Amber ..this time he was with Hannah pretended she didn’t exist and got with Ella.. I firmly believe if Diags wasn’t with Jodie onscreen and off Dan wouldn’t be with Ella.. Diags wouldn’t allow him so much time away from him..
I still can’t believe how Chloe sims had the audacity to say how could Amber ‘do that to her’ - sleep with her ex boyfriend the night after he slept with Chloe.
I mean neither of them should have and he’s a pig - but it was the fact Chloe thought Amber owed HER 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13