The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Jess Wright’s deluded mind she will always be the main character 😂 I could never warm to her on towie as I always sensed that she thought she was better than everyone else and she always was convinced she was stunning 🤣 don’t get me started on her tit singing 😭
I’m re watching and just watched the one where carol and big mark renew their vows. She sang at last and she can’t sing for tit and nobody has ever told her she can’t 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They need to bring Hannah onto towie. At least she’d have a bit of a storyline rather than the two new girls who seem to have zero personality and a fake storyline with saffron. Amber must find it laughable seeing two girls fighting over Dan like that
That would spice up things a bit. So much for him being into Ella 🥴 still sniffing around Hannah 🤣

Reactions: 4
Remember when Carol started on Leah at her wedding because Arg and Jess argued over her singing
“I’ve never been to a wedding where someone started on the bride”- Chloe Sims 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The cheek of Ella saying she put ‘blood sweat and tears’ into her fashion line when in reality she’s just got herself down to the same wholesalers crappy boutiques and PLT use 🤣🤣 not to mention she claimed she’s always had a ‘passion for fashion’ that girl always looks as if she’s got dressed in the dark. Even Kat Slater has got more style than that bike 🚲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Chloe b is making me cringe so much with all this Jack stuff 😂🤮 they are a joke

Reactions: 6
Ella is THE embarrassment 🤣🤣 the problem lies with Dan. Not Hannah. She’s so bloody childish. Imagine having that little self respect for yourself to accept his behaviour! I suppose it’s all ok though because ‘they are both single’ 🫣
I bet Amber is hysterical 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
Ella is THE embarrassment 🤣🤣 the problem lies with Dan. Not Hannah. She’s so bloody childish. Imagine having that little self respect for yourself to accept his behaviour! I suppose it’s all ok though because ‘they are both single’ 🫣
I bet Amber is hysterical 😂😂😂😂
Both single but she goes around to his every evening and they spend the weekends together and he makes her Faheetas .. but they can do what they like

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Both single but she goes around to his every evening and they spend the weekends together and he makes her Faheetas .. but they can do what they like
I’m in hysterics at “Faheetas” ffs! They’re just so bloody dull / brain dead. Self respect does not go a miss!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe Dan is doing the same tit he was doing 10 years ago 🤣 it’s embarrassing. Amber is likely cringing and glad she’s not involved.

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe Dan is doing the same tit he was doing 10 years ago 🤣 it’s embarrassing. Amber is likely cringing and glad she’s not involved.
He done exactly the same thing to Amber went to Thailand and pretended he wasn’t with her but Chloe Sims came on so strong he ran back to Amber ..this time he was with Hannah pretended she didn’t exist and got with Ella.. I firmly believe if Diags wasn’t with Jodie onscreen and off Dan wouldn’t be with Ella.. Diags wouldn’t allow him so much time away from him..

Reactions: 11
He done exactly the same thing to Amber went to Thailand and pretended he wasn’t with her but Chloe Sims came on so strong he ran back to Amber ..this time he was with Hannah pretended she didn’t exist and got with Ella.. I firmly believe if Diags wasn’t with Jodie onscreen and off Dan wouldn’t be with Ella.. Diags wouldn’t allow him so much time away from him..
On Towie he was making out he was heartbroken for months and has only started smiling now he’s with Ella, but in reality he shacked up with Hannah a few weeks after splitting with Amber???? I swear when photos were released of him and Hannah on holiday he denied it and said they are just mutual friends 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10