The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering since he joined the show everyone talks about how good Dan is at everything and people always mention that’s he great at whatever he tries. Why is he such a loser then? Is he just lazy? He is clearly broke. That is probably a big reason why he didn’t propose to Amber and want kids etc because he’s not a provider and has nothing to really offer. Even he is bound to realise it. No career or prospects. I wonder how he even gets by in reality. Does towie now pay them?
I was just thinking this. A few series ago there was a drama about how he never comes out with Amber and her friends and their partners - wonder if that was because he was skint and embarrassed that Amber was probably paying.

Is it true that Dan lives with Arg now? No real job, no money coming, no savings.... all he has to go on are his looks and they're quickly fading. He's not a very promising prospect so someone his own age. No wonder he took Ella up on her offers.

Reactions: 15
I was just thinking this. A few series ago there was a drama about how he never comes out with Amber and her friends and their partners - wonder if that was because he was skint and embarrassed that Amber was probably paying.

Is it true that Dan lives with Arg now? No real job, no money coming, no savings.... all he has to go on are his looks and they're quickly fading. He's not a very promising prospect so someone his own age. No wonder he took Ella up on her offers.
Yeah I think it’s a big part of why he doesn’t commit because he hasn’t got that provider instinct and seems to have zero work ethic (unless he’s breaking the law 😂). He doesn’t even do ads or anything on social media to use the platform he has to make money. It’s got to be laziness or no initiative. Amber was def bankrolling him. Arg has his own issues and likely likes having his company so doubt he even charges him anything to live there.

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the last few episodes - Dan having breakfast with Diags saying that him and Ella have a chemistry and compatibility he never had with amber - ooof, that is brutal, amber spent the best part of her 20s trying to finally pin him down, and he’s just casually telling Diags he never really had much chemistry with her!! That’s gotta be so hurtful to amber
---
I wish that Hannah girl would come on here and tell all, ha ha

Reactions: 23
Dan loves the ‘chemistry’ with Ella because she takes him back about 12 years to his youth. Theres chemistry there with Ella no doubt, all he wants is the shag. I doubt there’s any longevity, he’s such a loser.

old TOWIE is on, I am so confused was Fern chasing Elliot Wright and sending him videos???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just catching up on the last few episodes - Dan having breakfast with Diags saying that him and Ella have a chemistry and compatibility he never had with amber - ooof, that is brutal, amber spent the best part of her 20s trying to finally pin him down, and he’s just casually telling Diags he never really had much chemistry with her!! That’s gotta be so hurtful to amber
---
I wish that Hannah girl would come on here and tell all, ha ha
He’s so bitter! If you’re really that happy you wouldn’t have to say things about amber. I think he’s trying to convince himself. And he’s already messed around with someone else 🙈

Reactions: 10
Jodies babyish voice is incredibly irritating 😑
Makes her sound thick. Which she probably is dating Diags 🤢

Reactions: 37
I feel like she's his Shelby replacement, he was obsessed with her and Jodie looks similar and sounds just like her.
She's got one of those faces though because I think she looks like so many different people. Like a cross between Shelby/Megan/Kady with the Dark hair and light eyes. She did well not to mention the Son in last nights ep mind! :ROFLMAO: 👏

Reactions: 7
Dan is just an ageing duck boy who needs to grow up. Hasn’t he been banned from being a director / owning a company for x amount of years? He needs to go back to being an electrician.

As much of an arse Diags is, at least he’s making a normal living from his family plumbing firm. A lot of these reality “stars” feel that working a normal job is beneath them or something so they try and string out their fame and grift or try get rich quick schemes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Dan is just an ageing duck boy who needs to grow up. Hasn’t he been banned from being a director / owning a company for x amount of years? He needs to go back to being an electrician.

As much of an arse Diags is, at least he’s making a normal living from his family plumbing firm. A lot of these reality “stars” feel that working a normal job is beneath them or something so they try and string out their fame and grift or try get rich quick schemes.
Diags makes me feel physically sick. He's so revolting and is in no position to offer Amver advice.
He's like the Tony Hutchinson of Towie and won't ever leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg her voice is even worse to listen to on her tik tok’s. It’s so annoying and comes off as fake to me. You can see she thinks she’s a full on celebrity now dating that specimen 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In hell they make you watch Sophie/Jordan and Amy/Bill* content on an infinite loop

*I think he’s called that, I lose the will to live when his big desperate face is on and zone out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ella's eyebrows are done by the same wannabe essex woman who does Lauren goodger. Avoid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ella's eyebrows are done by the same wannabe essex woman who does Lauren goodger. Avoid
Ella’s eyebrows make her look so HARD! She looks proper hard faced and harsh.
They look like the tints been painted on and left!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What’s their insta please?

---
Ella’s eyebrows make her look so HARD! She looks proper hard faced and harsh.
They look like the tints been painted on and left!
They are far too big and dark for her face. The woman who does them is hit and miss. She has some decent brow looks and then others that look ridiculous. You can't tell her nothing though.
---
What’s their insta please?
Do you want to get yours done?
---
Screenshot_20240521_162932_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The eyebrows are jarring. It's harsh & ageing imo.
The faux lashes with brows are distracting, it's too much. Less is more, isn't it.

Reactions: 3
What happens when fashions change and the ridiculous sharpie/Bert from Sesame St look is out? Can you go back to your normal brows or will you forever look slightly puzzled all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 7