The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Billy adopted Amy Childs daughter Polly or something - the caption tonight said “Polly, Amy and Billy’s daughter” - is her biological dad still in prison?

Reactions: 2
I think amber might just be the most composed person I’ve ever witnessed - HOW she got in that van with the cum dribble that is DIAGS , after all the tit and venom he has spewing about her and she went to hug him hello first …well I tip my hat ! It took her months to crack and be vulnerable to Dan and he just shouted over her - she knows her worth , she might still love him, but I don’t think she will go back - anyway the show is still tit , I will watch it every episode and I will feel dirty every time !

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I didn’t even realise Polly was only 5 when the twins were born. That means Amy had 4 children all under 6 with 3 different dads! Like wtf? 😭 if she didn’t live in a million quid house people would judge her the same as some chav on Jeremy Kyle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just looking at show now.. next weeks episode Dan and Ella are exclusive.. 2 weeks later he’s cheated.. I don’t know who I am embarrassed for more Dan Ella or Diags 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the duck does Diags actually think he is trying to tell Amber she can’t message Dan? 🤣 if Dan doesn’t want to speak to her he can block her or not respond. How does Amber not tell him to duck off and mind his own business 😂

Reactions: 25
Who the duck does Diags actually think he is trying to tell Amber she can’t message Dan? 🤣 if Dan doesn’t want to speak to her he can block her or not respond. How does Amber not tell him to duck off and mind his own business 😂
I think he’s terrified they’ll get back together. Really hope amber doesn’t!!
---
Just looking at show now.. next weeks episode Dan and Ella are exclusive.. 2 weeks later he’s cheated.. I don’t know who I am embarrassed for more Dan Ella or Diags 🙈🙈
I’ve met plenty guys like Dan, what I don’t understand is if they enjoy playing the field so much why do they need a girlfriend?! Just stay single!

Reactions: 19
---

I’ve met plenty guys like Dan, what I don’t understand is if they enjoy playing the field so much why do they need a girlfriend?! Just stay single!
Dan doesn’t really do dating .. he gets a girl and has her come over every night giving him what he wants without leaving the house..Ella thinks she won the jackpot by saying every morning I leave and he’s ringing me to ask me am I coming back that night.. like he’s shagging her in Args spare room why does he not make an effort and go to the Pink Palace.. he’s a lazy duck .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---

The same type of men that want a woman at home to cook and clean that's why!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it’s so obvious Dan and Amber still love each other. They only haven’t got back together because they’re scared of the reactions their friends would have. (Diags mainly)
I can’t stand Chloe M or Ella.

Reactions: 6
Chloe Meadows, holy crap! She’s like insisting Dan is still not being honest about his feelings to Amber and he’s standing there saying he’s moved on, please let it go, and she’s still going!
Chloe please get your own life 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it’s so obvious Dan and Amber still love each other. They only haven’t got back together because they’re scared of the reactions their friends would have. (Diags mainly)
I can’t stand Chloe M or Ella.
I can’t understand how he’s saying she wouldn’t open up… she cried every single episode last season over him.. on the last one she told him she loved him sitting on the wall. Dan definitely let’s Diags influence him a lot.. funny thing Diags didn’t think Dan was good enough for his precious Chloe Sims

Reactions: 17
I can’t understand how he’s saying she wouldn’t open up… she cried every single episode last season over him.. on the last one she told him she loved him sitting on the wall. Dan definitely let’s Diags influence him a lot.. funny thing Diags didn’t think Dan was good enough for his precious Chloe Sims
Exactly and he’s hitting out with he wanted her back never bloody said that before!!! He’s a total headfuck!
---
The same type of men that want a woman at home to cook and clean that's why!
True!
---
Exactly and he’s hitting out with he wanted her back when she left never bloody said that before!!! He’s a total headfuck!
---

True!

Reactions: 3
Chloe Meadows didn’t look particularly happy when Amber turned up.
She didn't at all, absolute stink face on her. Totally turned her face sour. I think she's a bit envious! Amber seems to have a lot more brand deals / limelight. Chloe's definitely trying to cling on to Ambers coattails and piggyback the storyline.

Reactions: 12
I watched the episode over the weekend when Dan was shagging Chloe sims. Chloe actually thought she was going to marry him. Diags was crying 😂. And Georgia was crying because she likes to stick her nose in every single persons business!

• Haha
Dan is just a weaselly lying head case, amber had to bend his arm so much to even get him to actually be in a committed relationship with her, after shagging her on and off for several years, hes cheated on her many times, made her look a fool with the whole clelia and Chloe stuff, she finally gets him to agree to be in a relationship with her (lol), gets them renting a house together, starts talking marriage and babies and that’s where it all falls apart - he would not marry her or have a baby with her - they are early 30s been together several years and he would not propose to her and have a family with her: that tells you everything you need to know about his feelings for her. She is now well rid of his future-faking weasel tactics and is free to meet someone who wants marriage and babies with her.
---
If I was amber, to even consider getting back with Dan (which I wouldn’t) I would want a date set for a wedding and an agreement that I was coming off the pill immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Dan is just a weaselly lying head case, amber had to bend his arm so much to even get him to actually be in a committed relationship with her, after shagging her on and off for several years, hes cheated on her many times, made her look a fool with the whole clelia and Chloe stuff, she finally gets him to agree to be in a relationship with her (lol), gets them renting a house together, starts talking marriage and babies and that’s where it all falls apart - he would not marry her or have a baby with her - they are early 30s been together several years and he would not propose to her and have a family with her: that tells you everything you need to know about his feelings for her. She is now well rid of his future-faking weasel tactics and is free to meet someone who wants marriage and babies with her.
---
If I was amber, to even consider getting back with Dan (which I wouldn’t) I would want a date set for a wedding and an agreement that I was coming off the pill immediately.
Absolutely agree here! He'll never change though. Unfortunately. You can see they have love for each other (not to sound like CM) but he wont change, it's almost like he thinks something better may come along? That or he's waiting for Kate to come running back or something!

He's as delulu as Ella 'the most chilled girl ever' Rae-Wise. They're on about the same level of emotional maturity as each other. Amber invested years in to him and massively wanted them to have it all, however he wasn't showing her the level of attention she wanted and rightly or wrongly she went and found it elsewhere.

Reactions: 13
Considering since he joined the show everyone talks about how good Dan is at everything and people always mention that’s he great at whatever he tries. Why is he such a loser then? Is he just lazy? He is clearly broke. That is probably a big reason why he didn’t propose to Amber and want kids etc because he’s not a provider and has nothing to really offer. Even he is bound to realise it. No career or prospects. I wonder how he even gets by in reality. Does towie now pay them?