The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Hannah .. and Dans unfollowed her as well 👀👀👀dirty Dan strikes again
Right somebody stay on high alert for the come back from Ella! Don’t wana miss any drama but I’m too busy tonight to keep checking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right somebody stay on high alert for the come back from Ella! Don’t wana miss any drama but I’m too busy tonight to keep checking 🤣🤣🤣
Ms independent CEO will be too busy with her empire to respond to this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else find that new Freddie guy completely fake and cringe? Seems like he's trying way too hard to be entertaining
---
Oh Chloe Lewis looks soo different in her latest pics. She's going too far with the procedures.
She's lost a lot of weight since her towie days, still beautiful but looked better a bit more curvy I think

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m trying to still make sense of this and why she thought it would be a good idea to post

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Carol saying I’ve always loved to see my baby dance. I can imagine she made Jess think she was better than everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve seen adverts on TIKTOK of them
Casting for Towie maybe they have realised the show it’s TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m trying to still make sense of this and why she thought it would be a good idea to post
In Jess Wright’s deluded mind she will always be the main character 😂 I could never warm to her on towie as I always sensed that she thought she was better than everyone else and she always was convinced she was stunning 🤣 don’t get me started on her tit singing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They need to bring Hannah onto towie. At least she’d have a bit of a storyline rather than the two new girls who seem to have zero personality and a fake storyline with saffron. Amber must find it laughable seeing two girls fighting over Dan like that

Reactions: 18
They need to bring Hannah onto towie. At least she’d have a bit of a storyline rather than the two new girls who seem to have zero personality and a fake storyline with saffron. Amber must find it laughable seeing two girls fighting over Dan like that
She fought with multiple girls over him though

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Catching up as missed like 2-3 eps due to the show being boring as duck 🙄😂 .. Billy talking about family life and saying ‘I love it BUT..’ and then proceeds to say he needs more boys time 🚩 grow up mate…. Then you have Jordan some how changing the convo straight to himself telling everyone for the 100th time that he’s trying for kids. Yawnnnnnnn

Reactions: 17
Oh Hannah .. and Dans unfollowed her as well 👀👀👀dirty Dan strikes again
I say good on her, the only reason people like Dan get away with how they behave is because no ones strong enough to just tell them to duck off, people allow themselves to be picked up and dropped while accepting the bare minimum and feel special when people like him get back in touch after being dropped for a shiny new toy. Good for her not getting stuck in that cycle and having some self respect. Wonder if Ella will be smart enough to see his true colours or if it will all be played down while she dies of embarrassment inside- think I know the answer 😂

Reactions: 12