The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Insta......

"Bemeè's aesthetic combines trends with timeless styles making it versatile for different occasions, personal tastes and outfits to take you throughout the day and into the night.

Words from Ella Rae Wise the CEO.. 'Creating my own fashion brand has always been a dream of mine and Bemeè is something that sits very very close to my heart. After years of sketching, tears, hesitation, planning and designing it's surreal that Bemeè is finally here. My goal was to be able to make you girls feel confident, inspired and as sassy as you can throughout your clothes. I realised that there was a need for me to bring my fashion to the table so bring it on Bemeè YOUVE BEEN WORTH THE WAIT! Love Ella Rae Wise x"

Oh my days. What a load of bollocks....... CEO?? Years of sketching?? 😂 😂
How the hell has she managed to come up with the word "Bemeè"?!! An e with a grave accent is an "eh" sound so it would end up being BEMMEH which is probably not what she's going for :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone follow all from fern clothing page? I remember when Ella tried to rip off her clothing range about 2 years ago maybe? She ordered from all from fern and asked her where she got the fabric from. Then ripped off all from fern clothes and called her page rosadolls. All from fern was going mad unsurprisingly. Obviously Rosa dolls did not last 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow all from fern clothing page? I remember when Ella tried to rip off her clothing range about 2 years ago maybe? She ordered from all from fern and asked her where she got the fabric from. Then ripped off all from fern clothes and called her page rosadolls. All from fern was going mad unsurprisingly. Obviously Rosa dolls did not last 😂
Sam did a similar thing

• Wow
Reactions: 4
LOL!!! Apparently her brand is known for having ‘unique designs’ so you can ‘stand out’ and apparently all items are ‘personally designed’ by Ella 🤣 duck off. Selling the exact same items as other places!
IMG_3183.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6