The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella bringing out a clothing range is hilarious 😂 she dresses horrendously, her style literally has no name, no words can describe how bad it is.

Reactions: 15
I’m watching old towie and I’m up to where Amber has just come into it. It reminds me of why I never liked her on there, she was always so rude, the way she spoke to people in that sarcastic, patronising voice! It’s only this new (tit) series she’s come across better. But she did always think she was better than everyone else.

Reactions: 13
I’m watching old towie and I’m up to where Amber has just come into it. It reminds me of why I never liked her on there, she was always so rude, the way she spoke to people in that sarcastic, patronising voice! It’s only this new (tit) series she’s come across better. But she did always think she was better than everyone else.
Agree 100% I used to hate Amber, I couldn't see why people liked her. She was rude, looked down on others, had such am air about her. But this series I like her 🙈

Reactions: 9
Same. she came across as very arrogant and bitchy. And she still denies cheating on her ex with Dan.

Reactions: 5
In my opinion ambers still that same girl but she’s just a bit more savy and knows behaviour like that won’t gain her popularity and she needs that for brand deals and to make money gain followers etc….so she doesn’t show that on tv anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Chloe M has been saying to Amber every five minutes ‘that would upset me’ but now on the latest episode when it’s just her and Courtney she says Amber ended the relationship so she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on by getting upset if Ella/dan get more serious!

I can’t stand either of them but I do think Dan and Ella seem to have a lot of chemistry. That being said, he likes her now as he thinks she is ‘so chilled’. I think if she starts dropping hints about being more serious he’d be off like a shot.

Chloe M has been saying to Amber every five minutes ‘that would upset me’ but now on the latest episode when it’s just her and Courtney she says Amber ended the relationship so she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on by getting upset if Ella/dan get more serious!

I can’t stand either of them but I do think Dan and Ella seem to have a lot of chemistry. That being said, he likes her now as he thinks she is ‘so chilled’. I think if she starts dropping hints about being more serious he’d be off like a shot.
Yes I thought that comment was really snide from Chloe M. She’s definitely Ambers hate friend her

It was certainly odd that Chloe Meadows made that comment about Amber not having a leg to stand on. She’s definitely jealous of Amber and I don’t think they actually like each other.

Rest of the ep…

Glad Harry said that Ella hasn’t actually done anything wrong. He should have been sticking up for her more in the past.

Why is Chloe meadows so bothered about Ella, she is far more interested than Amber. Odd girl.

Them new girls - both awful and why could they not get up off their own arses and grab a straw? This annoyed me more than it should!

Jodie is playing games, and not being right towards Elma. Diags would leave Jodie in a second if he thought Elma would have him!

Reactions: 17
Jodie is a snake
Jordan and Sophie’s baby story line is cringe theyve been together 2 mins
Ella is gorgeous but also makes me cringe
Amber is still a mean girl trying to disguise it and
Junaid following the same route as amber to be more likeable
Freddy is an irritant
Amy needs to learn how to speak like an adult woman
Chloe and Courtney are irrelevant
That’s all for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry more to add actually lol…. Those 2 new girls what’s the point in them and they just talk over each other…. Get them in the bin

Reactions: 16
Diags again making snide comments about Dan not being happy with Amber , it's so weird how much Elma says she's good mates with him etc when he talks tit and openly hates Amber for no real reason

Reactions: 20
Diags again making snide comments about Dan not being happy with Amber , it's so weird how much Elma says she's good mates with him etc when he talks tit and openly hates Amber for no real reason
He just can’t help himself! Obsessed.

Reactions: 14