The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the new ep yet? Dying to know the goss re Amber and Dan 😂

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched the new ep yet? Dying to know the goss re Amber and Dan 😂
It was so underwhelming, it actually took the piss. Dan asked her friend why she (Amber) was back in Dubai. That's literally it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve probably missed this somewhere but what happened with amber and dans house? Does amber still live in it?

Reactions: 2
From Insta......

"Bemeè's aesthetic combines trends with timeless styles making it versatile for different occasions, personal tastes and outfits to take you throughout the day and into the night.

Words from Ella Rae Wise the CEO.. 'Creating my own fashion brand has always been a dream of mine and Bemeè is something that sits very very close to my heart. After years of sketching, tears, hesitation, planning and designing it's surreal that Bemeè is finally here. My goal was to be able to make you girls feel confident, inspired and as sassy as you can throughout your clothes. I realised that there was a need for me to bring my fashion to the table so bring it on Bemeè YOUVE BEEN WORTH THE WAIT! Love Ella Rae Wise x"

Oh my days. What a load of bollocks....... CEO?? Years of sketching?? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My god Ella is so dim! I’m sorry but she dresses so tacky, I’m not sure why she thinks people want style tips from her and her MUM?!! 🤣 poor lassie has no pals and has thought this up with her mum. Like what does her mum want with tacky mini dresses and crop tops? 😭 she’s described the clothes as timeless 🤣 they are ghastly cheap and tacky fast fashion and half of it genuinely looks like fancy dress. Bemeè with a random accent on the end of the e 🙈 almost worse than lantern jaw mark wrights offering aytee7 😭😭😭 I CANT

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To me it is so obvious and Dan SCREAMS obsessed on the down low with Amber. The show on tv with Ella to get at Amber, and if your genuinely not bothered why keep making points and digs about how he’s over Amber and he wasn’t happy but he’s got more in common with Ella etc. good on Amber for showing the sides we don’t see the real vulnerable dan who loves her! He’s using Ella to get to Amber she gets a lot of stick but I like Amber she’s in my eyes honest with her feelings and grown up!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
From Insta......

"Bemeè's aesthetic combines trends with timeless styles making it versatile for different occasions, personal tastes and outfits to take you throughout the day and into the night.

Words from Ella Rae Wise the CEO.. 'Creating my own fashion brand has always been a dream of mine and Bemeè is something that sits very very close to my heart. After years of sketching, tears, hesitation, planning and designing it's surreal that Bemeè is finally here. My goal was to be able to make you girls feel confident, inspired and as sassy as you can throughout your clothes. I realised that there was a need for me to bring my fashion to the table so bring it on Bemeè YOUVE BEEN WORTH THE WAIT! Love Ella Rae Wise x"

Oh my days. What a load of bollocks....... CEO?? Years of sketching?? 😂 😂
Aka Ali expresses finest
---
Very! Couldn't understand what they were saying.

Also boring chat between chloe and Courtney m. No update on her and callum.
On her TikTok about 4 or 5 days ago someone said under it are you still with your boyfriend and she replied .. I honestly don’t know or Something like that
---
I’ve probably missed this somewhere but what happened with amber and dans house? Does amber still live in it?
no it was Dani dyers house just rented .. I’d say she couldn’t keep up the payments on her own while holidaying all the time

Reactions: 2