The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoys me that the show is not in real-time anymore. We all know what is going to happen on the show/after the show as it's all over insta (and the news)

Reactions: 25
Going by Dani stories it seems to have kicked off… I agree it was better in real time although this series seems to be in between.. last few seasons they have been finished filming just before it aired..

Reactions: 6
It really annoys me that the show is not in real-time anymore. We all know what is going to happen on the show/after the show as it's all over insta (and the news)
It would be so much better if they swapped to the weekly filming and then airing that they used to do.

Reactions: 19
Safs latest post .. calling Ella her little pocket rocket .. she was saying this to Brockett last season.. I don’t know why anyone would class her as a loyal friend… the same with Bobby and Harry .. she was all over Bobby and as soon as he left she became besties with Harry ..she’s too old for that kind of carry on..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why was Georgia so obsessed with protecting Chloe? The episode I watched she burst out crying over the Dan and Chloe stuff before the drama really started. She’s weird!
Honestly Georgia is a weirdo you’re right. I remember her always getting involved too much. I think it’s because Tommy was always busy and she didn’t have her own life or even a job. She had too much time on her hands clearly 😂

Reactions: 15
Honestly Georgia is a weirdo you’re right. I remember her always getting involved too much. I think it’s because Tommy was always busy and she didn’t have her own life or even a job. She had too much time on her hands clearly 😂
Honestly how did Tommy not leave her at the gym on her own to cry about Chloe Sims, the weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly how did Tommy not leave her at the gym on her own to cry about Chloe Sims, the weirdo.
Imagine being a fully grown adult crying in the gym because your adult friend (who has a teenage child) has shagged someone and he doesn’t wanna get with her 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being a fully grown adult crying in the gym because your adult friend (who has a teenage child) has shagged someone and he doesn’t wanna get with her 😂😭
The ones I’m watching Georgia tries to have a go at Diags saying it’s because of the boys Dan has pulled back from Chloe.
Diags saying that’s complete bullshit is the only time I’ve liked him tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always wonder why Georgia got a horrible turned up Turkey nose when she/ her family could've afforded a nice Harley St/ Devonshire Place surgeon.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't know whether it's Co - incidence. Don't know which part of the USA she's heading to of course so could be LA or LV rather than NYC.
She’s going Miami .. she’s saying on tik tok all week
---
Especially since she didn’t want him it was only a rebound 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m watching the episode with Sam and Joeys first date where he takes her to the dump 😂 and the rest of the girls are having a Botox party and Lauren Pope is insisting she’s never had it done 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m watching the episode with Sam and Joeys first date where he takes her to the dump 😂 and the rest of the girls are having a Botox party and Lauren Pope is insisting she’s never had it done 😂😂
Omg I watched that episode again yesterday, who was Lauren tryna kid with that 🤣 I also love how orange Lydia is in them early series 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Series 2 is a great one 😂 I remember the tumbleweed blowing by after she said she’s never had Botox!
And Jess and Lauren clashing when Lauren says mark wants to run his own modelling agency and therefore inspect the girls topless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Series 2 is a great one 😂 I remember the tumbleweed blowing by after she said she’s never had Botox!
And Jess and Lauren clashing when Lauren says mark wants to run his own modelling agency and therefore inspect the girls topless.
Yes, it was a good scene. I've always thought that 'Pops' was always very natural looking. Whatever happened to 'The Wright Look'?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.