The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine thinking you've won when what you've got is a man child in his 30s with no assets 🤣

Reactions: 11
Imagine thinking you've won when what you've got is a man child in his 30s with no assets 🤣
See he’s doing a PA and Ella and her mate Freddie are with him.. imagine if Amber done that Diags would have a coronary

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know what’s cringier Dan doing these club appearances in his mid 30s or Ella constantly begging for “Collabs”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Today’s episode might be the worst ever. Literally nothing happened. Nothing at all. Although I’ve only just realised how much Courtney and Amber have the exact same face. They’ve literally had the exact same procedures.

Reactions: 8
Dani's face in today's episode, as she's talking to Roman at the bar. No words.

Also, Chloe M exclaiming "Your implants busted!" as Amber did her her PSA scene on checking your boobs. I've noticed Chloe M loves a passive aggressive dig, when the opportunity arises.

Reactions: 21
I covered my face when the singing started. It’s the worst thing I’ve seen in a long time. Jordan is so self indulgent.

Reactions: 4
“How many siblings you got”
“2 sisters”

“Any brothers?”
“Yeah I have a brother”

Is dan not aware siblings means brothers and sisters? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“How many siblings you got”
“2 sisters”

“Any brothers?”
“Yeah I have a brother”

Is dan not aware siblings means brothers and sisters? 🤔
Probably terrified if a girl he dates has a brother. I know if a guy treated me like he has done Amber, Kate and god knows who else he wouldn't want to bump into them.

Reactions: 7
They’re now so low on content that parties and sleepovers take up 2 episodes. They spoke about the sleepover last week and in the old days it would have just happened then and they’d be having a different party every week

Reactions: 10
I’m watching the episode with Sam and Joeys first date where he takes her to the dump 😂 and the rest of the girls are having a Botox party and Lauren Pope is insisting she’s never had it done 😂😂
Quoting myself to say still on series 2 and it’s coming back to me why Chloe Sims was my favourite character, she was unintentionally hilarious. Watching a scene with her and Joey having a heart to heart in a playground and she’s insisting something has flown into her and “this is why she doesn’t go to parks” two minutes later Joey sees an ant on the floor and she declares “honestly, Joe this is what I mean about nature it’s like being in the bleeping jungle” 😭😭😭😭

What happened to her?

Reactions: 12
Why was Ella wearing no trousers in the club 🫣 her fashion sense is absolutely appalling tbh

Reactions: 16
Just watched episodes of when Kate comes into it and Dan tries to get her back and then they split up again etc. he was so different towards Kate than he was towards Amber. I believe he genuinely never loved Amber. But he was totally in love with Kate!

Reactions: 11
Dan’s not even interested in Ella when she said “we’ve seen each other quite a lot since Bali haven’t we?” And he was like “well a bit yeah” like he was embarrassed

Reactions: 17
Dan’s not even interested in Ella when she said “we’ve seen each other quite a lot since Bali haven’t we?” And he was like “well a bit yeah” like he was embarrassed
Yeah all the tik toks with Dan and Ella are full of teenagers saying “goals” “look at their chemistry” “he was never like this with Amber”

Of course there’s chemistry, it’s the lust phase 😂 come back in three years.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think he has to follow it through now so not to give in to the ones that were saying it was to get at Amber..filming is over now so I don’t think it will last much longer but you never know.. Diags bird spends more time in Essex than she does with her kid so if Ella goes around to him every night and sleeps with him without him having to try too hard maybe it will suit him .. he’s happy on his PlayStation getting a shag every night and she thinks she one the prize.. sleeping with Dan Edgar and posting her pink car everyday.. what dreams are made off..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.