The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella posting that pink car everyday ffs šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s like a 13 year old. The girl has to beg for holiday clothes and lives at home with her mum and dad yet she thinks a 200k (atleast) car is going to appear outside if she shares it everyday šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ella posting that pink car everyday ffs šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s like a 13 year old. The girl has to beg for holiday clothes and lives at home with her mum and dad yet she thinks a 200k (atleast) car is going to appear outside if she shares it everyday šŸ¤£
Shes embarrassing AF šŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s moved into her pink palace with her duck sign on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did Dani announce sheā€™s shaves her nipples ?? How hairy must they be to need to be shaved šŸ˜³

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just catching up & my heart actually breaks for Lauren, I know how she can come across but I feel like she has been through so much and all she wants is to be loved

Reactions: 20
Am I the onle one who thinks that Ella is weirdly obsessed with Amber!? even before she got with Dan, she used to copy Amberā€™s hair colour, cut etc. Not too long ago when she was with that ex boyf she also got the same breed of Dog as Amber and Dan. Very weird vibes, she must either stalk Ambers socials or follow her off a burner account because its no coincidence that she did all these things after Amber had done them. You could tell she was gutted that Sophie said Amber gave them both her blessings and had no ill feelings towards them.. she clearly wants some form of confrontation šŸ˜‚ but then again, that shows her level of immaturity! I dont get the hype around Dan as if sheā€™s won some sort of trophy husband šŸ«¤

Reactions: 27
The new fella Freddy gets a no from me.. trying to be relevant after 1 scene.. heā€™s too full on..

Reactions: 27
Am I the onle one who thinks that Ella is weirdly obsessed with Amber!? even before she got with Dan, she used to copy Amberā€™s hair colour, cut etc. Not too long ago when she was with that ex boyf she also got the same breed of Dog as Amber and Dan. Very weird vibes, she must either stalk Ambers socials or follow her off a burner account because its no coincidence that she did all these things after Amber had done them. You could tell she was gutted that Sophie said Amber gave them both her blessings and had no ill feelings towards them.. she clearly wants some form of confrontation šŸ˜‚ but then again, that shows her level of immaturity! I dont get the hype around Dan as if sheā€™s won some sort of trophy husband šŸ«¤
This is what it alwaysss boils down to. Jealousy is almost always the root of why girls do things like this. My ex best friend would often copy me with ā€œlittleā€ things like outfits etc, got with a couple people I had got with (which I genuinely didnā€™t care about at the time) but I finally cut her off when she slept with my daughterā€™s dad and clocked onto her. These girls are in a secret competition with you in their head and now youā€™ve said this, this is defo the case with Ella. I donā€™t believe she wants Dan, like you said I donā€™t get the hype. Heā€™s a pretty face but boring af. These girls just enjoy the fact theyā€™ve ā€œwonā€ over someone they literally look up to lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ella doesnā€™t seem so chilled now Dan does she? Sitting on a ā€˜triple dateā€™ (that was somehow approved by weird Diags who thinks itā€™s gay to have a girlfriend šŸ™„) after talking for a couple of weeks sheā€™s shitting herself hearing Ambers back, asking in front of everyone whatā€™s going to happen about the dog? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ none of your business go and post your tacky house and picture of a Porsche and beg for free outfits on insta šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is what it alwaysss boils down to. Jealousy is almost always the root of why girls do things like this. My ex best friend would often copy me with ā€œlittleā€ things like outfits etc, got with a couple people I had got with (which I genuinely didnā€™t care about at the time) but I finally cut her off when she slept with my daughterā€™s dad and clocked onto her. These girls are in a secret competition with you in their head and now youā€™ve said this, this is defo the case with Ella. I donā€™t believe she wants Dan, like you said I donā€™t get the hype. Heā€™s a pretty face but boring af. These girls just enjoy the fact theyā€™ve ā€œwonā€ over someone they literally look up to lol.
Spot on!! Its clear that sheā€™s thriving off the idea of ā€˜winningā€™ Dan who was once with someone that she looked up to/was jealous of (Amber). I remember a few series back there was an episode where Ella was crying to her Mum and saying if Chloe B hadnā€™t befriended girlband that she would actually have been mates with them etc. Ironically, when they were friendly and tried to include her in things, she started making sly comments like ā€˜ill have your leftoversā€™ to Amber šŸ˜‚šŸ˜© I just find her whole persona so strange, she will change herself to be with a man and not care if she shits on other women in the process. From personal experience, girls like Ella tend not to have many genuine female friends because they crave male attention SO bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s seen Dan a few times according to him and he didnā€™t take her on a date, so just round to Dans house then was it Ella? Goalsā€¦. Not

Reactions: 12
In next weeks preview you can hear him saying heā€™s not into slut dropping and Tits out .. and this is what Ella is ..last night was pole dancing .. sheā€™s the total opposite of him and Amber .. they are both introverts sheā€™s not.. on one of the Towie clips on Instagram someone said never seen Dan so happy goodbye boring Dan and she liked it .. like Dan didnā€™t suddenly become mad Dan at 34 and he looks drunk in every scene heā€™s done with her so far and itā€™s her wrapped around his neck ..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ella: Weā€™ve seen each other a lot since Bali, ainā€™t we?
Dan: Shifting uncomfortably, well, a couple of times, yeah.
šŸš© šŸš© šŸš©

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.