The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Ricky sing? Or am I making that up on Towie I remember him and Jess' relationship and that was a mess funny tv drama though. I wonder what he does now for a living as it seems he didn't milk his screen time and opportunities after as we've barely heard of him since.
He did actually try recording a song after him and Jess broke up, didn’t he 😂 remember because he was saying how gutted she’d be if his beat hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He did actually try recording a song after him and Jess broke up, didn’t he 😂 remember because he was saying how gutted she’d be if his beat hers.
I completely forgot about that and just YouTubed it. I’m crying 😂 still better than anything Jess has ever done 🤣 ‘I’m not that easyyyy’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His little dance break fully loving himself. Worra cock. 😂 Love it, the aggy little twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I completely forgot about that and just YouTubed it. I’m crying 😂 still better than anything Jess has ever done 🤣 ‘I’m not that easyyyy’

I knew I remembered something!!! Ahhh he's so happy with himself and that dancing... Now it's going to be stuck in my head that line, great 🤣 the stuff the towie lot do I wonder if they look back and think what was I doing all just to be on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It looks like Callum is now based in New York for his job and hence why they might be over.

George Wales - chloe m bf
Callum James Bushy - Courtney's x?
Callum Bushby. He's been working with Marc James a prestige vintage car dealer in Essex. It's where the gym is in the garage......

Reactions: 2
Callum Bushby. He's been working with Marc James a prestige vintage car dealer in Essex. It's where the gym is in the garage......

Thanks for sharing, yes it's his side hustle. The website even states Usa and London.
If you check his LinkedIn you can see he's a texh recruiter now based in nyc.

Reactions: 1
Ricky should re-release his song now that he’s back in the public eye with Sinead Tinker….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we don’t know what happens behind closed doors but I look at Megan McKenna and think I wonder how Courtney, Chloe & Amber feel. They all mugged her friendship off to be friends with the likes of Chloe Lewis etc so they could stay on the show. She moved on, changed her image, got a more positive name for herself now is engaged and pregnant and the general public seem to like.
I look at it differently, I always felt that Chloe Lewis was just nicer to them. With Megan I don't think they knew whether they were coming or going. And Chloe M said that Meghan didn't like Courtney, and was fake to her face. I remember watching it back in the day and Chloe M seemed like she went off of Meghan during the Jake situation. It was obvious Meg was lying about it and Chloe always looked like she hated backing her up.

Reactions: 3
My last memory of Ricky is when he got with Marnie from geordie shore and they were engaged and then she moved onto Lewis bloor from towie after they met on CBB 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.