The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Ella barnes from love island is going to be on this series of towie as Romans love interest?
---

Running back to Dubai and giving up her dog šŸ˜¢
How true is this tho as she has stories in the UK today and a story of her walking Oliver?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Ella barnes from love island is going to be on this series of towie as Romans love interest?
---

How true is this tho as she has stories in the UK today and a story of her walking Oliver?
It was probably just set up for a scene in Towie.

Reactions: 4
Does Ella have money? or at least enough to take care of herself and Dan? He has lived of Amber and the people he has scammed for the last 6 years. He will end up being with a girl who makes a lot of money with onlyfans or with a rich cougar who inherited her money from a husband (or a couple) she divorced in the past.

Reactions: 10
Does Ella have money? or at least enough to take care of herself and Dan? He has lived of Amber and the people he has scammed for the last 6 years. He will end up being with a girl who makes a lot of money with onlyfans or with a rich cougar who inherited her money from a husband (or a couple) she divorced in the past.
her family own a pallet business ..

Reactions: 2
Why does Ella share that car everyday? Like serious question I don't get it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know a dog isnā€™t temporary and should be for life before anyone jumps down my throat but in my opinion when people split (especially if they were toxic) and they have no children together then they shouldnā€™t be staying in contact and I do think itā€™s best for one party to keep the pet. I think itā€™s ridiculous to keep in contact with someone and have to keep seeing an ex to exchange custody of a dog regularly. A lot of people use a pet as an excuse to keep seeing each other and to stay in contact. Once a relationship is over it should be done. This obviously doesnā€™t apply to people with children lol I know how important pets are but it isnā€™t the same as sharing a child (even though some may disagree). If it makes more sense for Amber to move away and Dan wants to stay in the UK with the dog I donā€™t see why she should be slagged off for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Going back to Megan. Does anyone know if her and Jake slept together? Obviously they were denying it (must of had lessons from big mark wright). But wasnā€™t sure if it was actually true!

Reactions: 3
I do think Amber can be quite rude intentionally at times but sometimes I think her wall that she goes on about can make her come across rude without even meaning to be.
when Sophie was questioning her about Dan (which is obviously what she was told to do lol) she was trying to be all fine and say it was none of her business but she does come across quite blunt when sheā€™s like that.

Reactions: 7
Dan will not end up with a woman with money. Women like that want a man with more than them and wouldnā€™t look twice at a scrounger like him. The only reason Amber and Dan had that dynamic was because they met when neither of them really had anything. Dan will end up single and alone because of his commitment issues

Reactions: 14
Dan will not end up with a woman with money. Women like that want a man with more than them and wouldnā€™t look twice at a scrounger like him. The only reason Amber and Dan had that dynamic was because they met when neither of them really had anything. Dan will end up single and alone because of his commitment issues
Dan will end up with diags šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why was Georgia so obsessed with protecting Chloe? The episode I watched she burst out crying over the Dan and Chloe stuff before the drama really started. Sheā€™s weird!

Reactions: 16
I know a dog isnā€™t temporary and should be for life before anyone jumps down my throat but in my opinion when people split (especially if they were toxic) and they have no children together then they shouldnā€™t be staying in contact and I do think itā€™s best for one party to keep the pet. I think itā€™s ridiculous to keep in contact with someone and have to keep seeing an ex to exchange custody of a dog regularly. A lot of people use a pet as an excuse to keep seeing each other and to stay in contact. Once a relationship is over it should be done. This obviously doesnā€™t apply to people with children lol I know how important pets are but it isnā€™t the same as sharing a child (even though some may disagree). If it makes more sense for Amber to move away and Dan wants to stay in the UK with the dog I donā€™t see why she should be slagged off for it.
I agree with this in their case as the dog was only 1, itā€™s not like theyā€™re both become really attached for 8 years or something, I think would have been healthier to just part ways properly and one of them keep the dog

Reactions: 5
I agree- if I was single and met someone and they had to meet up with their ex to swap the dog over every week/ month, Iā€™d fine it ridiculous and off putting šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree- if I was single and met someone and they had to meet up with their ex to swap the dog over every week/ month, Iā€™d fine it ridiculous and off putting šŸ˜‚
I genuinely know a couple doing this and theyā€™ve actually been ā€œco parentingā€ the dog for longer than they were in a relationship. And theyā€™d only had the dog about 8 months when they split šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.