The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if any you watch Coronation Street but Ricky is with Sinead now. They seem so mismatched!
Just had to google as I don’t watch. That seems really random. What does he even do now? Does he have a normal job?
---
Also I found the clip 😂 I still can’t tell if he’s being a cringe or taking the piss. I miss old towie 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had to google as I don’t watch. That seems really random. What does he even do now? Does he have a normal job?
What a random pairing, just looked it up and they met while working on a cruise ship. He had been booked to work on there.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What a random pairing, just looked it up and they met while working on a cruise ship. He had been booked to work on there.

Wtf that is even more random booked for what though? 😂 I’ve heard of people like Gareth Gates working on cruise ships but they sing etc wtf does Ricky do haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf that is even more random booked for what though? 😂 I’ve heard of people like Gareth Gates working on cruise ships but they sing etc wtf does Ricky do haha
Hmm, maybe booked to do the catering? Not sure what he’s like in the kitchen. 😂 But yes, I can’t imagine why he would be booked for a cruise. Can he sing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmm, maybe booked to do the catering? Not sure what he’s like in the kitchen. 😂 But yes, I can’t imagine why he would be booked for a cruise. Can he sing?!
Maybe they both bonded over the fact neither of them knew what they were booked for 😆 so bleeping random.. just read the article and I’m laughing at her apparently getting told by a psychic she was going to meet him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah i think she's incredibly bitchy and she's starting something with Amber when she doesn't even know her
---

I think she's very immature for her age and hasn't learnt that it's chick's before dicks yet
---

I think she attracts a certain type of bloke
What, blind?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All I can think about is Tracy Barlow’s spot on impression of her annoying voice 🤣
Dying 😭

I just had a nose on insta and they did an announcement about their relationship and did an OK spread (as if anyone cares) and the photos look like they’re a royal couple who have just announced an engagement. So confused why OK thought these two Z-Listers being together for 6 months was an ‘exclusive’ 😆

IMG_1675.jpeg

---
Perhaps he was booked for security on board
Screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That OK spread does seem very over the top. Okay, she’s been in TV soaps / dramas and Strictly. But where the hell has Ricky been in the last x years since he was on TOWIE? Last I heard, he was engaged to Marnie from Geordie Shore. But that was a very long time ago. He’ll just keep getting together with soap / reality tv stars to keep the gravy train going!

Reactions: 12
He’ll just keep getting together with soap / reality tv stars to keep the gravy train going!
This is what makes me think he isn’t keeping his head down living a normal life, I think he wants to be famous and relevant so tries to bag anyone with any sort of following.

It looks like Callum is now based in New York for his job and hence why they might be over.

George Wales - chloe m bf
Callum James Bushy - Courtney's x?
She said on her TikTok about 4 days ago that there was someone in her front garden at her door during the night before and said something like Calum went down.. so it’s obviously back on

Reactions: 2

Dying 😭

I just had a nose on insta and they did an announcement about their relationship and did an OK spread (as if anyone cares) and the photos look like they’re a royal couple who have just announced an engagement. So confused why OK thought these two Z-Listers being together for 6 months was an ‘exclusive’ 😆

View attachment 2880079
---

Screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not sure if any you watch Coronation Street but Ricky is with Sinead now. They seem so mismatched!
---
Also I found the clip 😂 I still can’t tell if he’s being a cringe or taking the piss. I miss old towie 🙁
View attachment 2880044
Who remembers how awful he was towards Jess in Towie?! A perfect example of gaslighting.

She said on her TikTok about 4 days ago that there was someone in her front garden at her door during the night before and said something like Calum went down.. so it’s obviously back on
You are probably right.
However remember people do not always post in real time.
Also, he owns the house too, you can still be in the same house and not be together.

I saw a clip of their interview it took a min to sink in who Ricky was as I just didn't put them together haha very random and not sure why it was interview worthy

Reactions: 6
Did Ricky sing? Or am I making that up on Towie I remember him and Jess' relationship and that was a mess funny tv drama though. I wonder what he does now for a living as it seems he didn't milk his screen time and opportunities after as we've barely heard of him since.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.