The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was a prick to Kate just like he was Amber I don’t think he cares about anyone but himself and Diags

Reactions: 32
Didn’t know this, imagine your best mate sitting on this info 🤮
Shelby is very man centred.
It was sad because they were best friends from Devon, they came on the show together and promised to look out for each other. Clelia even said she was in such a bad way in Essex, Clelia mum (rest her soul) would be calling Shelby asking her to check in on Clelia and she wouldn't do it or even respond. Too busy running behind Sam.
Shelby's last scence on towie was her and Clelia arguing about this issue as always shelby took no accountability and walked off never to be seen on towie again.

Reactions: 16
I think Ella is besotted with Dan. She was what, 14 years old when he joined TOWIE? And being from the area she probably grew up infatuated with them all and maybe having a crush on the main boys.

Dan probably does fancy her but it’s also just screen time for him. I’d imagine if TOWIE is cancelled tomorrow, he’d be done with her by June.

Reactions: 27
Shelby is very man centred.
It was sad because they were best friends from Devon, they came on the show together and promised to look out for each other. Clelia even said she was in such a bad way in Essex, Clelia mum (rest her soul) would be calling Shelby asking her to check in on Clelia and she wouldn't do it or even respond. Too busy running behind Sam.
Shelby's last scence on towie was her and Clelia arguing about this issue as always shelby took no accountability and walked off never to be seen on towie again.
I recently rewatched old Towie (up to season 25 I think) and Shelby was the eternal victim - Nothing was ever her fault and if anyone gave out to her she turned on the waterworks. She treated Clelia like shite at the end up and all for a man who called her a slag on national TV 🙃

Reactions: 18
Clelia stood by her. They fell out because Clelias bf who was one of Sam's mate was cheating on her. Shelby and Sam knew but didn't tell her. Then Clelia was really depressed about the break up - Shelby and Sam ditched her and didn't support her at all.
This makes sense because it was said on here Shelby lost all her friends because of Sam, but on the series I’m on just after they sleep together before he calls her a slag, Clelia is telling her to tell him how she really feels.
I also didn’t know/ forgot Sam and Clelia were so close at one point like best friends

Reactions: 8
Ella posting that bleeping pink car every day is making my skin crawl lol, she’s so tacky and cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TOWIE bosses should have told Courtney she can't use the show to moan about her relationship issues when she didn't want her relationship on the show.

Reactions: 27
TOWIE bosses should have told Courtney she can't use the show to moan about her relationship issues when she didn't want her relationship on the show.
To be fair I thank its Callun who doesn't want to be on the show.
He did show up for one episode I can't remember if it was a christmas or Halloween episode but it he literally said two sentences. However, more than Chole M's bf he seems to be embarrassed of her.
Also, both hold pretty senior roles in investment banking and recruitment so Towie does nothing for them.

Reactions: 10
In surprised Courtney and Callums relationship has lasted so long. Nothing grown up or womanly about her at all. She spends all her time back at her parents hanging with her baby nephews then with her girls. Callum has alot going for him never understood why he was with her so long and even bought a house with her!
IIRC she got back with him around the time he was glassed. I think they had split up before and that brought them back together.

Mind you if I was 40 years younger I'd be sliding into his DM's pronto.... 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
IIRC she got back with him around the time he was glassed. I think they had split up before and that brought them back together.

Mind you if I was 40 years younger I'd be sliding into his DM's pronto.... 😂 😂
He didnt get glassed... he was walking down the street in broad daylight and a mentally unwell person weilding a knife slashed his face 😔
That incident and covid pandemic brought them back together. Alot of relationships formed around COVID are now coming to an end, i guess there's is no different.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He did show up for one episode I can't remember if it was a christmas or Halloween episode but it he literally said two sentences. However, more than Chole M's bf he seems to be embarrassed of her.
Also, both hold pretty senior roles in investment banking and recruitment so Towie does nothing for them.
I'd be same. I wouldn't be against dating a famous lady, but I am way too private to be plastered everywhere with them like TV, magazines, events etc.

Reactions: 2
Oh what’s their names I need a deep dive on LinkedIn!!!

Reactions: 1
I heard someone refer to someone as ‘the don’ earlier and it reminded me of Joey Essex and Ricky having an argument and ‘fight’ 😭 I just have visions of Joey asking why he was talking about him and Ricky said ‘you’re right you are the Don’ 😂😂😂 wtf I could never tell if Ricky was sucking up to him being cringy or taking the piss

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.