The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely, Towie will be put out of its misery and axed. If that happens soon it’ll look like Ella ran off into the sunset with Dan and they lived happily ever after.

Reactions: 3
It def was Joey. Remember when he called Jamie a lunchbox 😂😂😂
and spongebob, cause he had a square face.
---
I think Courtney has an absolute cheek using her break up / time apart from her boyfriend as a storyline next week. Has no intention of showing him or their life on the show but now it suits her is suddenly using it to her advantage for screen time. Wouldn’t surprise me if the whole thing is completely fabricated to get her attention on the show. The producers wonder why they have hardly any viewers but are using a breakup for a main storyline when we’ve never even met one of the two people in the relationship!!!
Courtney and Chloe are just terrified of getting axed again. That's why every now and then they come up with something petty. It's embarrassing. I really hope they get axed again, and this time for good. I hope they take Saffron with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m pissing myself laughing at the delusion of girlband in this latest episode, crying and carrying on about how sad the amber and Dan break up is and how they have so much love for each other and just loved each other at the wrong time…. Dan couldn’t look any less bothered 🤣🤣

he is a proper future faker, amber is well rid of him, she should have got rid years ago when he showed now sign of proper commitment he has wasted her late 20s, bet Ella ends up pregnant she seems like the type to have a little oopsie
---
Oh hold now, amber has had a moment of clarity somewhere along the lines and has realised her never loved her to the same degree she loved him, maybe she can move on now and find someone who give their left arm to marry and have babies with her, that’s definitely what she wants!

Reactions: 27
Yeah that whole group ditched her, was surprised Clelia did as they were so close but good on her for having morals! There’s billions of other men to pick from, she deserves everything she’s getting with the cheating etc, she’s only with him cos he’s rich
Clelia stood by her. They fell out because Clelias bf who was one of Sam's mate was cheating on her. Shelby and Sam knew but didn't tell her. Then Clelia was really depressed about the break up - Shelby and Sam ditched her and didn't support her at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Clelia stood by her. They fell out because Clelias bf who was one of Sam's mate was cheating on her. Shelby and Sam knew but didn't tell her. Then Clelia was really depressed about the break up - Shelby and Sam ditched her and didn't support her at all.
Didn’t know this, imagine your best mate sitting on this info 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
In surprised Courtney and Callums relationship has lasted so long. Nothing grown up or womanly about her at all. She spends all her time back at her parents hanging with her baby nephews then with her girls. Callum has alot going for him never understood why he was with her so long and even bought a house with her!

Reactions: 16
Controversial but I don’t think Dan Edgar has ever got over Kate wright

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.