The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds drunk on her latest story's ?

Also all these personal finance story's makes me think tat Kathleen is after an #AD for this news Starling card?All these other "influencers" are flogging?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She has a cheek going this much into debt & finances etc when we all know full well how she’s managed to pay off her credit cards.

everyone wait for the new venture... I can see it coming the ‘Kathy FM scents’ business. Where she will emotionally blackmail her followers into buying her stupid perfumes and will be reminded every day that the money is all for J. Abit like how she tries to make everyone feel bad when her posts don’t get as many likes as she wants. She’s horrid. How she has any genuine friends is beyond me I could not deal with her toxic and self centred ways personally

Reactions: 13
I also thought she sounds drunk, she is slurring a bit definitely

I also agree she’s about to launch chatty kathys fm scents or some sort of #ad

Reactions: 3
no shame with her, if she wants carers go down the social care route, but no she wont do that because then she would have to use his money to pay for carers because she will be financially assessed. If others have to pay for their childs care then so should she, she even has thousands raised for that very purpose. But no she wants to keep the cash and get free CHC carers to use as childcare because she doesnt have enough spare time as it is with co-parenting and full time school.
Long time lurker here. I work in child & family social work and undertake assessments for direct payments. Just had to add that I also feel she may be avoiding that route because the depth of assessment would highlight the blatant safeguarding concerns and her capacity to fulfil her parental responsibilities and meet J’s needs would definitely be questioned.
I’m shocked the professionals and agencies involved currently haven’t already sent social work a notification of concern.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Social services definitely need to be involved I work along side social services and I'm shocked safeguarding issues have not been raised , here we have a child who yes has disabilities but very bright and clever hes eating hes talking hes standing un aided hes walking he plays in the park he goes to full time school why does she think she us entitled to carers why are social services not questioning why she feels she needs them he is in school full time she does NOT have a job so all day she can sleep rest clean up do what she needs to do he comes home and all he needs is his tea like all children do then its chill time bath and bed hes mobile she can lift him up like we all do at bath time and bed time he has a safe bed so he cannot come to harm so why does she need carers ? Social services need to be raising concerns also if she is tired why spend all day on social media talking about finding jobs and sitting in her car with full face of make up drinking starbucks surely if your so tired you would nap why hes at school girls deluded honestly , she is not fit to be a mother without J her insta has no content nobody is actually interested in her at all they just like watching j growing up , it's almost like she wants him to be worst so she can keep up the narrative of " my son is severely disabled " but he isn't and that's the reason she is forever going against doctors to try push a new disability into her son

Reactions: 28
👏🏼 don’t 👏🏼 just 👏🏼 post 👏🏼 photos 👏🏼 in 👏🏼 hospital 👏🏼 with 👏🏼 no 👏🏼 description 👏🏼 just 👏🏼 for 👏🏼 engagement 👏🏼
Don't post photos in hospital at all. Concentrate on your kid ffs!

I get annoyed when people post photos of their kids poorly on the sofa at home, let alone in hospital. There's just no need. There's not many adults would want photos of them made public when they're feeling under the weather, so why is it acceptable to do it to kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Actually is it not very odd that she is keeping it all secret as to what's happened usually shes documenting everything ... like that time j chocked on something.. something doesnt sit right with me over this

Reactions: 10
Omg and captioning what all the cannula and tubes are for on a pic of your sleeping unwell baby....what a weird freak!
She is deffo Getting a thrill out of all this..

Reactions: 13
She’s purposely isn’t telling people what’s happened so the huns will message her saying what’s up how can I buy you a coffee to help.
She probably fucked his meds up so she can say she was exhausted and needs Keira’s

Reactions: 16
She’s purposely isn’t telling people what’s happened so the huns will message her saying what’s up how can I buy you a coffee to help.
She probably fucked his meds up so she can say she was exhausted and needs Keira’s
Whatever it is it will all be about her...she has already started with the "5 hour wait in A&E' With a look on her face.....who cares if you are there for 300 hours u dick...your child is unwell...sorry excuse for a mother I mean 'unpaid carer'...

We need to do a Kathleen bingo...Next one will be her blaming one of the staff for something...

Reactions: 19
Whatever it is it will all be about her...she has already started with the "5 hour wait in A&E' With a look on her face.....who cares if you are there for 300 hours u dick...your child is unwell...sorry excuse for a mother I mean 'unpaid carer'...

We need to do a Kathleen bingo...Next one will be her blaming one of the staff for something...
Pinning down, I know better than the nurses,.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.