The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanting to go to something that’s £100 a ticket but complaining her friends ‘aren’t about that life’ wtf?! They’re probably all working hard to make ends meet, Kathy.

Reactions: 25
She knows she will be going. She’s a fangirl always taggin her in tit trying to get noticed! She probably pay for her mates out of her Tesco ad money 😂

RECAP FOR THOSE JOINING US OR IF YOUR NEW HERE 😉

THENURSEMUM aka Kayteee real name Kathleen
Uses her disabled son J for tit ads to pay her go fund me hot tub maintenance fees and we also suspect LIP fillers which she denies.
She is hopefully 🙏 loosing her carers ( Keira’s/ carrots) ( we think she says Keira’s/ Instagram subtitles think she says carrots) which she is not and has no ever been entitled for because J is doing fab BUT some suspect on here she has munchensons (don’t quote me on that spelling) and makes out J to be doing poorly when he’s not.
she also make out his dad isn’t rarely there but we know he has him ALOT. We like you Js dad don’t put up with it 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh my dayssss she is scraping the barrel isn’t she for engagement, a Facebook group for people to make friends I just can’t 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aahhhh thanks for the thread title guys! 🥰🥰 I just wanna say I love this thread for how like minded we all are, y’all are awesome

Reactions: 4
She'll be hoping the artist sees her blatant attempts to blag free tickets in the hopes she can take a friend with a free ticket and get a back stage pass to meet the artist.
Isn't Kathy sometimes 'into women' when she's had a few and in desperate need of attention because she thinks pronouncing she's bisexual is alluring to men and her fans.
Pathetic attention seeking prat if you ask me.
She'll be saying she has a crush on her next.

Reactions: 16
Is it mentioned on here who J's Dad is? Just being nosey.
yes she used to follow him on insta but soon as we started talking about it on here and his insta stories clashed with hers she swiftly unfollowed.
she was sharing stories like she was at a park with him when in reality he was in London for 10 days at his dads

Reactions: 11
“My friends aren’t about that life”
What life? Sacking your kids off to piss money away on yourself yet again?
ohhh okay, you mean they’re being a mum and doing more than the bare minimum.

Reactions: 18
The previous thread had ended but.... I like Pom bears, lunchables, skips, quavers etc. And I’m a 35yr old woman 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The previous thread had ended but.... I like Pom bears, lunchables, skips, quavers etc. And I’m a 35yr old woman 😂😂
I bet when she does a next question box she will ask herself the question : why do you buy all that if J doesn’t eat and she will be all like I buy them so he can lick them and I can throw them away 🤭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.