The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if my comments are not the best if I'm honest I do rush with my comment I dont come on here much and work full time with 2 kids so I type it really fast sorry I will probably not post again x

• Sad
Reactions: 1
‘Didn't come prepared for this’
But did manage my phone, my iPad and an Amazon tablet. So only ready for the gram then. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Also why is he always undressed in hospital? To broadcast the scars, ports and monitors? Because he doesn’t need to be naked.

Reactions: 6
not defending her, but it is a genuine technique for credit cards. It means that the period interest free is used so that you pay less interest overall, paying off the debt more quickly. It only works if you’re really disciplined though, which we know she isn’t! But in repayment terms it’d mean a wage of £1300 for example is paid to the credit card, if you budget £100 for debt repayment you spend a max of £1200 on the credit card. It means not paying interest so it clears more quickly, and strengthens your credit rating. I’ve got friends who’ve done it successfully, but you need to be very financially restrained.
I can understand it maybe working for some but like you said, you would have to be financially restrained for it to work and she isn't. I would guess something like that would take time to clear debts but she said she had 9k. It irritates me that she claims to be in such a good position creditwise but 18 months ago she was fundraising for a chair she said she had been quoted £2400 for and hadn't got the money. She hadn't used her credit cards since 2017, her default was lifted around 2017 and her credit score has been 999 for a few years now.

If her credit score has been good for a few years I think it shows what type of person she is that she chose to fundraise for the chair instead of paying for it, and I think it adds weight to her knowing all along that the chair was being funded because as a parent if you can access credit and your child needs something you just bang it on your cards, fundraising is a last option in the sen community, nobody likes doing it and it's usually for really important things like treatment. I personally think she either paid all her debts off in one go with Js money or she was paying her whole monthly income (benefits and Js benefits) on her credit card and was living off Js fundraisers, i doubt she was using the card to live off like she claims. If she was broke 18 months ago and needed to fundraise, during the last 18 months she been on benefits, worked a few shifts and done a few ads, it seems hard to believe she could use that method to clear 9k so fast.

Also why is he always undressed in hospital? To broadcast the scars, ports and monitors? Because he doesn’t need to be naked.
It helps make people worry seeing him lying there asleep hooked up like that. Look at the one where she has got the monitor nicely in shot. I love how she has to say he's waiting for a PICU bed and not just say he's being admitted on a ward. She wont say what's wrong but will make people worry by saying PICU. Like how she uses GOSH instead of saying they're off for an appointment, it's all for attention.

Last week she was staying up late scanning and printing off lots of paperwork which looked like it could have possibly been something to do with losing keiras and now hes in hospital in PICU and shes not saying what's wrong. If shes fighting the appeal decision I'm not surprised hes in hospital, when she was printing off that paperwork last week I thought a hospital stay would happen soon. Her content is dead lately, theres often a drop in her posting just before he gets admitted for something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I did last week. Potassium my guess. Get ready for the big ad in the next few days fully utilising J’s splints ( which he rarely wears) wheelchair,walker,feeding tube and meds as props.
And Kath will moan in the morning about being tired. She has already posted ‘waited 6 hours in A@E’ and then says waiting for a bed in PICU...surely you would not wait in A@E for intensive care? I don’t believe anything that comes out of her lip filled mouth

Reactions: 11
I work in financial services. And your credit score can be 999. "top score" but you can have defaults. CCJs. Etc. The score doesn't actually mean anything to a lender. Its a score made up by Experian.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if my comments are not the best if I'm honest I do rush with my comment I dont come on here much and work full time with 2 kids so I type it really fast sorry I will probably not post again x
Oh no please don’t say that, I really didn’t mean for you not to post again. I think you’ve got really good points, it’s just like you’re so passionate you get it all out in one go without taking a breath! It can just be really difficult to read but it doesn’t mean you should stop posting...I’m really sorry for my comment, I didn’t mean to upset you. Please continue to post and just ignore me!! Xx

Reactions: 8
I did last week. Potassium my guess. Get ready for the big ad in the next few days fully utilising J’s splints ( which he rarely wears) wheelchair,walker,feeding tube and meds as props.
And Kath will moan in the morning about being tired. She has already posted ‘waited 6 hours in A@E’ and then says waiting for a bed in PICU...surely you would not wait in A@E for intensive care? I don’t believe anything that comes out of her lip filled mouth
If there isn’t a bed in PICU of course you’re going to have to wait for a bed?

He’s got complex needs which means they probably rather he’s in PICU incase of deterioration that they could deal with because they’re better equipped than a general ward etc

Reactions: 2
Why post picture of the room shes staying in I had the option in alder hey to stay in Ronald house I stayed with my son day and night I find it shocking the has even gone to the hotel leaving j most decent parents at least stay with their child for the first night

• Angry
Reactions: 12
If there isn’t a bed in PICU of course you’re going to have to wait for a bed?

He’s got complex needs which means they probably rather he’s in PICU incase of deterioration that they could deal with because they’re better equipped than a general ward etc
She’d complain regardless of where they made her wait for a bed, unless it’s fully funded in the Hilton down the road.

Reactions: 8
Why post picture of the room shes staying in I had the option in alder hey to stay in Ronald house I stayed with my son day and night I find it shocking the has even gone to the hotel leaving j most decent parents at least stay with their child for the first night
Probably expecting deliveroo deliveries to be sent to her

Reactions: 7
Not sticking up for the cretin here but my experience of intensive care with my child is you cannot sleep there because of access to the child's bed. Granted my child was on a ventilator, sedated etc and I doubt he is. So the option to sleep next to his bed may be an option. Probably depends on how poorly he is. I know my experience was I had to stay in a Ronald House room on the same corridor of intensive care.
Some times I do wonder if when she says he's on intensive care... he's actually on HDU which isn't intensive care its a step down. High dependancy unit. It's a bridge between PICU and a normal ward.
Again it's the drip feeding information to rally up support and get people to feel sorry for HER. It's always about her. She loves the attention and the free costas. If she got him the medical attention he needs there and then rather than wait and not give his medication etc then this wouldn't happen. I can bet in a day or so his dad will come and take over and she'll go home for a good night's sleep which involves her having a few more nights at home leaving his dad with him because she's got ad dead lines or a house to clean 🙄 standard Kathy.
I remember her using the kieras to come and do their planned shift at the hospital so she could go home.... She'd come into hospital next day full of slap and all refreshed. Poor boy will want his mother when he is poorly not the kieras. Don't get me wrong his dad should be helping, he is his parent too but this motherly bond is just not there.

Reactions: 14
At the hospital she is at you can not stay overnight on picu or hdu . It’s very different to staying bedside overnight on a general ward and they do not allow it so there is separate accommodation provided- I’ve used it more than once.

Reactions: 5
Your comments are fine I like reading them! Especially the ones where she has triplets you know Jaxon,Jacob and Jason😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair everywhere In that hospital is a billion degrees. My little one always overheats. So do I 😅 but I don’t take photos of her and plaster them all over the internet.

As for the eye rolling and5 hour wait. I think we were in a and e at the same time and it was bussssssy, so the wait was no surprise. Didn’t see our Kath though, she was probably already in the room for monitoring.

Reactions: 3
Everybody is different but personally when my baby is in alder hey I dont plaster photos of him on any social media platforms . She does not need to keep posting she loves the attention it brings. I think hes probably got an infection from the amount if times she leaves his tube hanging out like the other week on a park full off children and filthy and she had his tube hanging out

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.