The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘...Not being able to work a typical 9-5’
Find a school hours job then you beggy woman
She really is abhorrent. She doesn’t do any proper work, lives off Js fund raiser and shite ads in which she’s exploiting her child for financial gain and then has the cheek to moan. The girl needs a slap in the face with a reality check.
As for turning 30, instead of a night slutting it around London, let’s hope she finds some morals instead

Reactions: 18
I have 5 years experience diagnosing my children with colds and sickness bugs so I’m off to apply to be a paediatrician. Wish me luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She thinks she could be a disability nurse assessor but doesnt understand CHC is not for children with low needs like J. Get.the.duck.out.of.here. I've heard it all now. She is delusional, she understands nothing about disabilities. Nothing. She cant even assess her own sons needs. I wouldnt employ her to work at McDonalds.

Did I just hear right? Is she claiming she has a good credit score because she lived off her credit cards? She put all her income on her cards to clear the debt but then also used those cards to pay for everything? Lying witch. She paid off her credit cards with Js money and lived off his money so she didn't have to use credit cards. If she really did what she says she did, she would be in a vicious cycle of living in debt now, she would still be paying off everything. The reason why people keep asking her is because everything she advises is impossible to do and doesn't add up. Admit it and say she used Js money to clear her credit cards and used his money to live off. She reckons she lived frugally? £700 trainers, designer handbags, clothes and makeup, luxury hotels, multiple holidays, thousands to get a merc and then thousands to pimp it up? Move over Martin Lewis, Thenursemum is now the leading financial guru. What a role model!

People are brassic and living off overdrafts, why arent they rolling in it as it's the same principal, pay all your income to clear your overdraft and then use your overdraft to survive. If idiots follow her advice they will end up in a vicious cycle of debt. She is dumb if she thinks this will convince people she became debt free through hard work. When people arent able to feed their children she should shut up and realise people watching her stories might be at rock bottom financially, their whole income being taken by debt so they're having to get in more debt to survive and then they listen to her claiming that's the way to get out of debt. People are suicidal, she has a serious responsibility to watch her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she actually normal her shes going on about wanting a job as a nurse with disabled people yet she has carers to look after her own child 🤣 am I missing something here is she normal seriously she takes the piss disgrace she quit her job because she wanted to care for j but still has carers and he goes school full time she manages to wear make u9 eveeyday and piss about on social media but when it comes to being a mother shes suddenly to tired your a joke hun that boy dont deserve you how about sort your life out and be a decent mother to your child

Reactions: 10
Loooool the delusion is strong as always with this one...her narcissism is on another level...
Also the wannabe black London roadgirl talk boils my piss...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She thinks because her son has MILD disabilities that she can be a disability assessor ffs I've heard it all she really thinks j has high needs hes not infact hes doing amazing

Reactions: 10
Also, why the F is she half dressed again. Put some decent clothes on ya woman and stop flashing your chest in too small gym wear begging for attention

Reactions: 6
Her voice seriously annoys me 😂. Shes soooo entitled aswell. Thinks she can be a disability assessor because her child has additional needs. Deffo doesn’t work like that Kath hun

Reactions: 11
Oh and here is my Quidco link if you sign up I get £25, ok so imagine 100 of her sheep sign up?! She is such a beg!
Actually blown away by her level of smugness and also her lack of brains! What makes her think that they might change the criteria for her? Oh maybe because she’s been manipulating the cater situation for 3 yrs she’s an experienced liar, exaggerator, manipulator

she really drives me crazy!
Get a job Kathleen - plenty of jobs in school hours so you can look after your son out of school like all other parents do without labelling themselves carers

Reactions: 14
Shes insane literally so she told her followers she left her job to be a mother to j but suddenly less than a month later she wants a job we all know she got sacked from her previous job little birdy told me why but I wint post on here stop with your tit love

So a disability assessor a financial adviser a part time wanna be influenca sitting in her merc taking selfies and sipping Starbucks but not a MOTHER needs careta to watch her son shes a vile scummy mummy duck all going for her and a tit mother pppr boy deserves better than that

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did I just hear right? Is she claiming she has a good credit score because she lived off her credit cards? She put all her income on her cards to clear the debt but then also used those cards to pay for everything? Lying witch. She paid off her credit cards with Js money and lived off his money so she didn't have to use credit cards. If she really did what she says she did, she would be in a vicious cycle of living in debt now, she would still be paying off everything. The reason why people keep asking her is because everything she advises is impossible to do and doesn't add up. Admit it and say she used Js money to clear her credit cards and used his money to live off. She reckons she lived frugally? £700 trainers, designer handbags, clothes and makeup, luxury hotels, multiple holidays, thousands to get a merc and then thousands to pimp it up? Move over Martin Lewis, Thenursemum is now the leading financial guru. What a role model!
not defending her, but it is a genuine technique for credit cards. It means that the period interest free is used so that you pay less interest overall, paying off the debt more quickly. It only works if you’re really disciplined though, which we know she isn’t! But in repayment terms it’d mean a wage of £1300 for example is paid to the credit card, if you budget £100 for debt repayment you spend a max of £1200 on the credit card. It means not paying interest so it clears more quickly, and strengthens your credit rating. I’ve got friends who’ve done it successfully, but you need to be very financially restrained.

Reactions: 4
I’ve told her exactly what an MLM is. Only took a five minute Google search. Laziness at its best 🙄

She just said " my wages have to match my spending " so she wouldn't buy designer without the right wage now correct if I'm wrong she does adds for tit companys hardly making much from them so how is she spending so much on high branded clothing when she has no actual job or income she is ridiculous also we all know it's her asking herself questions 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’ve told her exactly what an MLM is. Only took a five minute Google search. Laziness at its best 🙄
I’m glad someone did because I mentally wrote a whole reply to her where I basically raged at her for being so irresponsible to not do any research before talking about how they’re just “not that bad”. Like you said, a quick google says everything

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.