The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the McCains/Family Fund Ad

Have I got this right. Kath is being paid to tell us that she used this fund a couple of times but now she has her “Instagram work” so doesn’t need too but took money from the Family Fund for the advert?? 🤔

sorry that turned into one of Kath’s “no punctuation” lengthy sentences 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she is being paid by McCains to sell chips using her son who does not eat orally.
She has had so much more than a washing machine out of them...A £1000 Vitamix blender,driving lessons,a car,insurance, what charity paid for his £4,100 bed? That she took the piss and paid £800 herself to have it in white as opposed to the colour she was being offered.
Kayteee love,now you are earning a decent living on IG why not give back and donate a percentage of your oven chip fee to The Family Fund?

Reactions: 8
She really does love the emotional blackmail. “My least liked post, the cat is being sacked” so everyone flocks to like it. No Kathy, they don’t like it because it’s you. People follow you for your son not for you rambling on about nothing with yet another I love me selfie

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She really does love the emotional blackmail. “My least liked post, the cat is being sacked” so everyone flocks to like it. No Kathy, they don’t like it because it’s you. People follow you for your son not for you rambling on about nothing with yet another I love me selfie
I actually like the cat. The cat MAKES the photo intact if it were just a picture of the cat I’m betting it would have about 3-4K likes instead of the 500 it had before she had to beg for likes.
the fact is her make up looks awful and her piercing on her face looks like a wart

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this come across wrong, I’m just abit confused! How do you vote for a pride of Britain award if they are dead? Why didn’t she show recognition to this guy who died trying to save someone the other week? Personally what’s angered me I think is them two comparisons shouldn’t be on the same slide and then with a swipe up to pride of Britain awards!

Attachments

Sorry if this come across wrong, I’m just abit confused! How do you vote for a pride of Britain award if they are dead? Why didn’t she show recognition to this guy who died trying to save someone the other week? Personally what’s angered me I think is them two comparisons shouldn’t be on the same slide and then with a swipe up to pride of Britain awards!
Wonder if it’s got anything to do with her having just posted an ad - something like this tugs on heartstrings and gets people swiping up, and she wants swipe ups cos they make her look good

Reactions: 2
That ads gotta be one of her worst performances yet - confused about her using the razor as a microphone. I can honestly say I’d never buy anything from a brand that pays her to advertise!

Reactions: 13
Why post that shes planning a trip to great ormand street we get it hun hes going to be seen at a children's hospital isn't that what they are for 🤣 she has an obsession with that hospital my friends son suffers with reflux and goes the same hospital it doesnt mean every child that goes is seriously poorly she is deluded I swear

Reactions: 19
he is definitely eating, my daughter has oral aversion and not a chance would she even put anything near her mouth so easily,

International Nurses Day and she stays quiet. Theres many NHS staff with platforms posting about IND today, especially after they've worked so hard through a pandemic, even influencers have posted about it. Maybe today will highlight to her that she needs to change her name because shes not a nurse. She will be aware what today is with the amount of posts theres been off others and has made a decision to ignore it. (Unless she reads this and decides to post something)

Reactions: 17
Let's face it... there will be her holding 30 balloons with her fanny flap hanging like a cured ham before she goes out around London whilst his dad his J. Gal has to celebrate her 30th in style. Let's see if j is with her the whole time she's in London for that appointment with Gosh.

I find her latest post a little.. I duno... there are parents whose kids will never stand. Never. Their achievements are opening their hand... holding a rattle... head control for 30secs...
Let's be blunt... j has never had severe disabilities. That doesn't make her journey any less important than others who won't ever do that but this is a woman who has insisted in past he cannot assist her with moving and handling so shud score high on mobility. Whilst there's people in sen community who use hoists because there is no assistance from their children.... all whilst she's showing herself having him balanced on her hip... his trunk control stable and amazing ... head up with full head control....
Yeah sure he cannot assist you. It just makes a complete mockery out of those who do score high in those areas.... and I for one feel so angry she has in past and still does say he's got high needs.... he hasn't. He really hasn't.
He's stood up on that post, fair enough leaning on the door... but we've seen him stand unaided.see him walk with a very basic not very supportive walker because he doesn't need the level of postural support some do. And those parents don't bang on.
Anyway. I just eye roll when I see her tit. All her sheep thinking she's so worthy of every help she's had and they follow out of pity. Hate saying that but I think majority that follow her are people who have no clue of the disability world and see j and just see pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We’re supposed to believe she’s spending her birthday in london with her child?
She can’t even spend a Tuesday night at home with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Basically what she means is j will have his quick appointment like most children do nothing special then she will take him his dads why she goes out in London she cant look after him at all so she wont on her birthday girls a joke didn't make it as a nurse cant make it as a mother her carers deserve a medal putting up with her tit knowing that they are wasting their time because j doesnt need them absolute piss take to those who need them my friends daughter is bed bound they sue hoists shes a single mother she has no carers at all her child cant talk walk or move their body yet here we have a women who has a child who is eating talking walking able to move around and she cannot look after him I think social services need to be involved she clearly sing fit to be a mother her priorities are all wrong

Reactions: 12
What the heck is she doing giving financial advice!!!! Saying she is qualified to be a disability accessor. Girl’s deluded!! You know about your own situation. That does not qualify you to become an accessor. Maybe you should have stuck to the job you had to get the 6-12 months experience to be able to apply for another position.

Reactions: 20
What the heck is she doing giving financial advice!!!! Saying she is qualified to be a disability accessor. Girl’s deluded!! You know about your own situation. That does not qualify you to become an accessor. Maybe you should have stuck to the job you had to get the 6-12 months experience to be able to apply for another position.
Imagine being assessed by someone who hasn’t even managed to do a job..
just what she’s dreaming of really, someone who is naive and impressionable who she could convince to swing her way. 😂

Reactions: 11
"Stick your whole life on a credit card and get a perfect credit score like me!"

duck me, that's terrible advice. Who does she think she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure you need at least 2years experience to go on as a disability assessor. Everyone I know who’s done that job has hated it and left within months because it’s so depressing!

What's with the over the top hand movements and pointing. Making me dizzy with wafting herself everywhere.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.