The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everybody is different but personally when my baby is in alder hey I dont plaster photos of him on any social media platforms . She does not need to keep posting she loves the attention it brings. I think hes probably got an infection from the amount if times she leaves his tube hanging out like the other week on a park full off children and filthy and she had his tube hanging out
Well she's just posted we should guess why he is back in 🙄 anything for engagement

Reactions: 3
This hospital stay will be her little way of being able to reveal she's probably booked tickets to go to the Maldives. The ending....
Don't judge my holiday destination for my child who lives in hospital... I've to think of his quality of life. Bullshit.
Maybe make sure he has his feeds and meds.
Care for his gastrostomy.
Play with him. Bond with him.
Accept you don't need kieras and actually spend time with your son.
Use the fundraiser money for therapies for him ( that don't include staving him).
Stop using him to bring in the cash and stories that over step his boundaries.
Then he may have a good quality of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've finally unfollowed, her absolutely despicable post all for engagement did it for me. Horrible, horrible female!

Reactions: 7
She’d poke her kid in the eye if it gave her an excuse for attention.
defo going to be booked on a holiday “making the most of the time we do have and enjoying it together, if 2020 taught me anything it’s that we should treasure what we have and I missed travelling so much”
Don’t worry hun, you can have that caption for free. Next one I’ll charge ya x

Reactions: 15
She’d poke her kid in the eye if it gave her an excuse for attention.
defo going to be booked on a holiday “making the most of the time we do have and enjoying it together, if 2020 taught me anything it’s that we should treasure what we have and I missed travelling so much”
Don’t worry hun, you can have that caption for free. Next one I’ll charge ya x
she’ll put it on her credit card 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also why is he always undressed in hospital? To broadcast the scars, ports and monitors? Because he doesn’t need to be naked.
Notice the appropriate dressing on his feeding tube? Often at home there is no dressing at all and tubes either hanging down for the cats to have a play or sticking out the top of his clothes...

Further down ONE person has guessed- he has low potassium.
I posted last week he would be in hospital with low potassium and then get ready for the heart breaking images of J in a hospital bed followed by an ad and a holiday booking 😂

Seriously? who the duck would post ‘Guess why we are here?’ whilst in PICU?
And there are people offering her money....

Seriously? who the duck would post ‘Guess why we are here?’ whilst in PICU?
And there are people offering her money....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Her latest post shes vile her son is rarely in hospital I know some children who live in hospital she dies not realise how lucky she is at all why does she lie all the time shes making out that she is always in the hospital she angers me so much

Reactions: 14
I know how hard it is for your child to be poorly in hospital. Unfortunately my own child has had a crazy amount of admissions.

She goes on though like he is in hospital every two weeks.
I actually don’t think he is in hospital that much and she really plays on it.

Her latest post shes vile her son is rarely in hospital I know some children who live in hospital she dies not realise how lucky she is at all why does she lie all the time shes making out that she is always in the hospital she angers me so much
just posted something similar as it annoys me how she makes out he is in hospital all the time.

Reactions: 13
She really has gone to far tonight . He is never in hospital much she talks like he us always in my baby was poorly from birth we go to hospital at least once a month I dont post anything about it I dont go on like he lives in hospital she is disgusting. I cannot believe she has posted that when people genuinely have sick children that do not leave the ward vile vile person. her narrative is to make j look as bad as she can to make money from him without j she would have nothing she should be ashamed

Reactions: 13
How can she say a hospital feels like home...some kids never leave u idiot...God she is so sick !

Reactions: 7
I really hope J is going to be okay. I’m sure he will be. I just don’t understand how if he was so sick she would be taking a photo for the gram. Why not just put I will update people later and spend time on your son 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really hope J is going to be okay. I’m sure he will be. I just don’t understand how if he was so sick she would be taking a photo for the gram. Why not just put I will update people later and spend time on your son 😞
I was just going to say the same thing. No one needed to see that picture. Or such specifics. I really do hope that sweet little boy is okay and is on the mend quickly.

Reactions: 12
She really has sunk to an all time new low. I hope someone screenshots it and sends it to his Dad so he can see exactly what sort of scumbag she is.

If your child was in an emergency situation like that then the last thing you’d think to do is post a picture for Instagram. She is vile.

This is abuse, he cannot consent to images like this being posted on a public platform. It’s an invasion if his privacy.

Reactions: 22
I’ve just worked a night shift for the nhs tonight, last of my run of them. I’ve attended many emergencies over the last few days. Didn’t see a single person taking a photo though. Honestly what parents first thought is oh I must take a pic for the gram?!?!?

Reactions: 22
She is disgusting,her priorities should be with her child not her bloody Instagram account.

she should be ashamed of herself,she uses Instagram as a way to claim carers allowance.Id love for the benefits agency right see her posts where he is doing really well.
i hope he is going to be ok and his dad is able to be there too.

Reactions: 8
Agree that last photo is quite shocking, I went in to see if could report it, and it looks like she may have removed it?

Reactions: 4
The one in her stories is still there. My heart hurts for Jaxon. I just cannot imagine that your child has this medical emergency so the nurse is stood there attending to him and your thought is to take a photo and then share it with 62k strangers. I have sat in ITU with my son (he got in a drain and his friend dropped the drain cover on his head causing a significant bleed on his brain - he is fine now but we gave him last rites as the doctor said he didn't think he was going to wake up) and I couldn't even tell you where my phone was in those days, the only thing on my mind was "please let him wake up"

I just don't understand the mentality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Hey guys. Wanna play a game? My medically complex, reduced lifespan, 50 vomits a day, oral aversion, non sleeping, non talking, non walking patient is in hospital AGAIN 🤦🏻‍♀️ so how’s about you worry over him while I don’t tell you why? Maybe even give me some engagement and post a few hundred comments asking ‘what’s he in for hun?’.
Go.

There’s a bonus point if you can guess how many truly shocking images and medically private details I will share during his admission.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.