Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Let's lock this for now, as it very quickly oversteps the mark of what's acceptable on tattle.

Mods are very busy on tattle trying to make it run smoothly and if someone is facing a hard time the only thing to say well wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 137
Hi, I've popped in and out of her threads before. She does a lot wrong, but now her baby boy is very ill. For someone who uses social media a lot it's probably natural for her to reach for the phone. Yes she edited a picture, who knows how old that pic is, doesn't mean she went and found a heart, filtered the pic and posted. Maybe she was taking 5 mins out and wrote a post. Doesn't mean she's not sat beside him still. Baby azaylias parents posted and storied daily, and still are, did anyone tell them to put down the phone and be with her? To some its an outlet. I'm not saying this as a big fan, but let's not all pick this right now. Unless you've been in her exact shoes right now, you can't say what's right or wrong. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Abettermumma

I have 5 years experience diagnosing my children with colds and sickness bugs so I’m off to apply to be a paediatrician. Wish me luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Pommes

Chatty Member
Kaytee, if you do happen to read here, then so many of us are wishing your little boy well. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Sendparent

Chatty Member
So Leianne did go to london with her, isn't that restaurant the Covent Garden branch of Bill's? Alton towers plus a few nights in london. She used booking.com to book the hotel, why am I thinking that the hotel is Me London? You know the one that costs £600 per night of a weekend and £300 during the week? Please someone tell me that's not the Me and the logo on the robe is for a similar named hotel? If she had no money in hospital she would have had no money before he was admitted but she had enough money to book a hotel for her and her bestie, plus go to Alton Towers, eat out at Bill's, another birthday meal probably at the hotel and go out for drinks with the other friend in her photos. I never knew poor people could live it up like that. I think she is disgusting sending J to school when he was so ill in hospital. It was obvious he was back the day after he came home. She's unfit to parent, I don't think I've ever come across such a selfish mother/Keira before in my life. Parents give their child days off school just to recover from norovirus or a cold. Kathy sends hers in when he's been in PICU for days so she can go to Alton fucking towers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Peach97

VIP Member
She would have support from friends and family but she cut them off because they didn’t like her behaviour so now she has nobody but one friend . You cannot pick and choice when to stop I mean he was seriously poorly critical last week her words then suddenly bounced back for her three day bender . I don’t believe for one minute he is as bad as she says . she is so unpredictable and lies so much to gain sympathy and donations if you don’t wish to comment then don’t but others can do what they wish at the end of the day she left him when he needed her most he was poorly and trying to recover at home he was crying and screaming for mummy whilst she was screaming with excitement on a rollercoaster . he was crying for his mummy whilst she was out partying three nights in a row and now he’s poorly you all want to feel sorry for her I certainly don’t the last three days she has posted and exploited him again when she could just put the phone down and be with her sick child

I have a good following on my social media accounts I also have a sick child under alder hey and I know when it’s time to put my phone down and be a mother !!!!
The fact you don’t feel sorry for her when her child is critically ill is very strange to me. She has made bad decisions but I most definitely would not wish upon anyone to feel what she is feeling right now. To me, this is the line between a gossip forum and becoming a “troll.” Saying you have no sympathy for her. He is a sick child, most of all I have sympathy for him. He deserves better in manner of ways but I certainly do also feel sorry for her as he is still her son and she does love him. I don’t agree with ANYONE exploiting their sick children on Instagram, I know people use the excuse of “normalising” the diseases etc. But the way I see it is that they cannot even consent to this. Doesn’t mean I don’t feel for her and what she is going through right now.

Anyway, I really hope he pulls through and perhaps she will take this as something to reflect on and spend more time with her little boy and focus on him instead of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can I just say our Kathy was seen outside the main entrance having a fag and laughing and joking on her phone 🙄 Also I have it on very very good communication that J is nowhere as bad as she is making out he is. She is bang out of order 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I am appalled at her last post. But the lack of dignity and privacy she gives that boy I'm not surprised.

Kath, he was crashing and your fight or flight instinct was content for the gram? Most mothers would be trying to hold it together then frantically updating their families.

Also, you took him off his cardiac meds. You knew this was the exact risk that his heart would struggle to cope and would cause fluid overload which puts further strain on his heart. You know this, you've learnt this at uni, and when "discussing" {demanding} about the reduction with his consultant this would of been the *FIRST* thing they warned you about.

I hate to say it but this is exactly what she's been leading up too.. she's been waiting for his potassium to drop low enough his body goes into fight or flight & his heart begins to show signs of distress. This is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever seen....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
All you one's defending her need to give your heads a wobble.
Also baby Azaylia shouldn't have been plastered over insta at all either . Children deserve privacy and dignity especially when they are ill!
These days all these blogger kids are overexposed on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
This might be an unpopular opinion but, just in case anything happens, I think it would be respectful to J if we stopped posting on here until we know he is ok. I’m saying this for him not for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

scallopshells

I think we need to celebrate that she visualised having a five-day weekend away from J going, to a theme park, staying in fancy hotels and getting smashed every night for her 30th and she made it happen.

First, she got sympathy by posting melodramatic black & white pictures of her son suffering in hospital. Then she got money by posting stories about how she has nobody to help her, has no money, and, entirely coincidentally, happened to have an old donation link to hand. Then she used all the help she has with J (his dad, carers, and school to name but a few) to minimise the time she had to spend with him.

She’s even had the forethought to ensure she spent enough of the weekend on instagram deleting all the negative comments on her posts. That way her donors won’t realise they’ve been manipulated and not donate the next time she wants to do something similar.

She’s almost made exploiting her sick child who can’t consent into an art-form. There are some obvious mis-steps like the advert with her non-oral child desperately holding a chip up for approval from his own mother. But generally she is successfully maximising her financial gain from her child’s suffering and medical issues. In some ways you just have to applaud the shamelessness of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Ok. I didn’t realise she was in a children’s hospital.
She's not in a children's hospital, she's in Nottingham QMC. I know this as I work on the ward she's in. She's lied saying her friend came in yesterday as due to Covid restrictions this isn't allowed, I can't say much more without giving away who I am but don't let her fool you.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
... I bet she pushed for him to be discharged because she had plans she was NOT going to cancel
Unfortunately I think this is true. His previous hospital stay was inconvenient to her because she had a birthday to celebrate.

She often pushes to be discharged the second he shows the slightest improvement. I get that hospitals aren't the most pleasant of places, but surely any decent parent would want to stay put until they were 100% sure their child was stable or better?

Yet again Jaxon is suffering because of her social life.

Reactions: 33

scallopshells

It’s blindingly obvious why she isn’t posting about her birthday celebrations.

On Monday J was in hospital seriously ill and she posted stories saying:

a) she has no money;
b) she has nobody else who can look after J; and
c) J is very seriously ill and she can’t leave him.

As a result of these things she was gifted large amounts of money and vouchers.

Now only three days later she is out without J, on a night out, drinking heavily. On a basic level this means she both has disposable income and she has somebody else to look after J. Even she knows this doesn’t fit the narrative she used to get money earlier the week. This is without mentioning that she has said that J has pre-op today and hospital, the world famous GOSH(!), tomorrow.

Reactions: 33

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
👏🏼 don’t 👏🏼 just 👏🏼 post 👏🏼 photos 👏🏼 in 👏🏼 hospital 👏🏼 with 👏🏼 no 👏🏼 description 👏🏼 just 👏🏼 for 👏🏼 engagement 👏🏼
Don't post photos in hospital at all. Concentrate on your kid ffs!

I get annoyed when people post photos of their kids poorly on the sofa at home, let alone in hospital. There's just no need. There's not many adults would want photos of them made public when they're feeling under the weather, so why is it acceptable to do it to kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Who the hell is guessing that she’d be working with Peloton?!?!?!!!!! 🤣😂😂😂😂😂 I’m falling off my chair laughing. You know who Peloton worked with recently? Beyoncé. Shonda Rimes. You know who Peloton are working with this year? Usain Bolt.... but no yeah they really really really would want this chavvy little nobody from Nottingham 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sendparent

Chatty Member
When is he actually in GOSH because she said this week on her birthday, which is today, but Sunday she said it had been moved forward to Monday. Or is he there twice. Or is she in london today and hes with his dad so she can celebrate and there was never a GOSH appointment. She booked a hotel last week in london for her birthday/GOSH appointment/break away with her bestie so she must be out drinking in london. Its great to see she has the money for hotels with her best friend and drinks in the capital. If hes in GOSH on Monday like she said Sunday, has she booked the hotel till then.

Recently she has had dental treatment in london, laser treatment, fillers, hair extensions, nail extensions, viewed a house she would have to buy outright in cash, applied for the right to buy on her current home, had days out with friends, showed her gymshark haul amongst wearing designer gear, told everyone she is debt free with a credit score of 999, has a really large overdraft limit available and she has never experienced going from a high income to a low income. Next shes talking about getting multiple income streams, J is admitted into hospital and her first thoughts are booking a holiday somewhere hot, then come the photos of J really poorly followed by stories of not being able to get benefits, affording food and drinks in hospital, earning less than when she was nursing but not being eligible despite saying she has never experienced going from a high to a lower income, giving out her ko-fi and email for donations and now shes silent after receiving donations, shes in london with her best mate drinking, J is god knows where and her followers don't even click she is a con woman. After all the financial talk she has done, how can they believe she is poor just a few days later.

I don't understand her attitude either, If it was anyone else conning people out of money you would expect them to be cautious with their actions so people don't become suspicious yet she doesn't seem to care if she looks dodgy. She is acting so brazen, takes peoples money and then disappears of instagram. She is like the men who con women on the internet dating sites but in her case shes conning women who probably don't have much themselves using her child for sympathy. There was one donation that stood out to me and made me feel rage. The woman had wrote that she couldn't donate much but she knew kathleen needed it more. She is taking money off those less fortunate than her and she doesn't feel bad about it. It takes the pee that she had all those donations for "coffee" and shes sat in london drinking Espresso Martinis. She is taking the piss out of those donating like @AreYouJoking? has said.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Abettermumma

I’m a bit confused on how food brands keep wanting to work with her when her child that she uses for ad’s doesn’t even eat?
Its like my husband advertising tampax..

• Haha
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just posting to say I really hope that lovely boy is ok, and that those of you not engaging with Kaytee slating right now are doing the classy thing. There will be a time to unpick all this, but it isn’t right now.