The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to change her name to theNONnursemum. She really makes me angry. I swear she makes half the ‘admin’ tit up aswell. I have loads of paper work etc for my little girl, now and then I sort it and have to make phone calls about her etc but 2 hours a night. Who you kidding kafffff

Reactions: 12
Everyone has life admin that they do while knocking a child off their ankles hissing at them to be quiet while you’re on the phone.
more you do it while they sit at the table, or watch TV.
it’s called being a mum. you’ve got to do 5 things at once.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is going down the breakdown route. Another SEN mum actually had one I think and became unwell as she was fighting for carers which she obviously so needed and deserved.
I feel like Kaytee is going down this route now.

Reactions: 10
She is going down the breakdown route. Another SEN mum actually had one I think and became unwell as she was fighting for carers which she obviously so needed and deserved.
I feel like Kaytee is going down this route now.
that Sen mum 2000% deserves carers. With J I feel like she makes out everything is 100 times worse than it is. J is doing amazing his speech and understanding, his walking is coming along and from that terrible McCain’s advert he’s got himself a hole slice of pizza 😅 he won’t come to harm in the night he sleeps in her bed or his special bed which I also don’t think he needs, he could have a low to the floor bed with a side. And last but not least. THERE IS NO WAY AS MUCH PAPER WORK AS SHE tit SHE MAKES OUT! Bet it’s her tax returns it’s that time of year isn’t it?

So she just posted shes still awake printing and scanning f off what exactly takes 13 hours to print her child is like many sen children infact hes doing brill goes to school ect ect what on earth does she need to be up all night scanning and printing the doctors do it all for her she is deluded

Reactions: 7
She should have 100% had the vaccine by now. I’m 31 and had my first one because I’m at a vulnerable persons house regularly. So is she saying she worked for the NHS but is turning the vaccine down?
My daughter is 31 next week and hasn't had her yet. Her 27 year old vulnerable fiance(diabetic) whom she lives with has his a few months ago and is due his second. She has been told she has to wait.

My daughter is 31 next week and hasn't had her yet. Her 27 year old vulnerable fiance(diabetic) whom she lives with has his a few months ago and is due his second. She has been told she has to wait.
My doctor refused, but you can go on the NHS website and put unpaid carer down and they’ll tell you where you can have it

Reactions: 2
But she’s not a parent carer. All the parents of vulnerable SEN children I know got the vaccine really early in January.

Reactions: 11
But she’s not a parent carer. All the parents of vulnerable SEN children I know got the vaccine really early in January.
i got mine in March as a carer to my child. My second’s due at the very end of this month. My son’s less vulnerable than J. There’s absolutely no reason she shouldn’t have at least her 1st one, unless she’s refusing it until it’s been around for longer and using other people as the guinea pigs. I know a few who’re doing the same and it’s incredibly selfish.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
WOW! Just wow. As someone has already commented we think she cannot get any lower and ‘bang’ she surpasses herself.
Her posts leading up to the ad surely go against ASA guidelines? She is blatantly using her disabled son and the wider SEN community for bait and financial gain. I actually had to look and read several times to believe what she has posted ‘ I’d like to take this opportunity and rather than just me sharing our struggles which you know so well. I’d like to share those who are following with disabled children to have your voice heard too’ ( sic) #AD @familyfund @mccaineukie #wearefamily
Then a question box with ‘Tell me your barriers and then tell me your mealtime joy’ Like what the actual duck????? She is flogging frozen chips using her son who is non-oral feeding in a staged picture eating bleeping dinner! Every word of that post is so wrong

And she has done pretty well out of the family fund, she got all her driving lessons and test,a brand new Vauxhall ( that was clearly not up to Babygirl’s street standards she needed that Merc for J) plus her £1000 Vitamix for her sons blended diet, she couldn’t be arsed with doing it as it ‘took up too much time’ so just uses it for her smoothies and probably protein shakes for after the gym. The woman is a total fraud.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
i got mine in March as a carer to my child. My second’s due at the very end of this month. My son’s less vulnerable than J. There’s absolutely no reason she shouldn’t have at least her 1st one, unless she’s refusing it until it’s been around for longer and using other people as the guinea pigs. I know a few who’re doing the same and it’s incredibly selfish.
Same here. Got mine early March. My son is autistic. Mine second one due at the end of the month but got no supplies in our area at the minute 😳

Reactions: 1
Honestly, what a crock. Why does she leave all the paperwork till sleep time?! We know it’s not because she’s napping while J is at school 😅 I honestly don’t think she has the first clue about how much work there is in being mother. I think she would be shocked if she stepped into the life of mum, who works and has a child with no additional needs. I think she thinks it’s all easy breezy. Imagine the shock she’d have if she went to another send household.

RE the advert. I have a sneaking suspicion, as I think others have mentioned before, that J is actually eating bits and bobs now. I might be way off base but I just feel a bit like she’s holding back on sharing these achievements, much like she did with the walk, talking and potty training.

Reactions: 14
RE the advert. I have a sneaking suspicion, as I think others have mentioned before, that J is actually eating bits and bobs now. I might be way off base but I just feel a bit like she’s holding back on sharing these achievements, much like she did with the walk, talking and potty training.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with this also. J only seems to progress when it fits her own narrative. Which is why we don’t hear much about his progression because it tends to hinder her story. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just my opinion.

Honestly, what a crock. Why does she leave all the paperwork till sleep time?! We know it’s not because she’s napping while J is at school 😅 I honestly don’t think she has the first clue about how much work there is in being mother. I think she would be shocked if she stepped into the life of mum, who works and has a child with no additional needs. I think she thinks it’s all easy breezy. Imagine the shock she’d have if she went to another send household.

I think you are right, she did kind of let slip that he was eating those cracker breads, but I think it’s more than that.

You want to know something sneaky too.
If she declares her income, and declares she “works” enough, it means she gets them goodgood benefits as a working parent.

• Wow
I work at a GPs, we wouldn’t offer the vaccine early to partners of people with underlying health conditions like asthma and diabetes. The guidelines are change so quickly though and it also depends on what trust you fall under. I took a call from a patient in Nottinghamshire and they were told that GPs aren’t doing the vaccine at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think you are right, she did kind of let slip that he was eating those cracker breads, but I think it’s more than that.
There has been crumbs around him several times recently sitting in his crappy £12.99 high chair,feeding tube dangling for the cats....,such a deceitful duplicitous twit...

You want to know something sneaky too.
If she declares her income, and declares she “works” enough, it means she gets them goodgood benefits as a working parent.
And if she is claiming something like PIP for herself it's not means tested is it, so she can earn and still claim? She mentions PTSD and not coping every so often and you can get PIP for ptsd. If shes working she can still have a universal credit claim cant she, but she has to enter her earnings and if she under earns some months she might get a top up through UC? Not sure of the rules with it all but I know you can claim the carers element on universal credit even if your not claiming Carers allowance.

I work at a GPs, we wouldn’t offer the vaccine early to partners of people with underlying health conditions like asthma and diabetes. The guidelines are change so quickly though and it also depends on what trust you fall under. I took a call from a patient in Nottinghamshire and they were told that GPs aren’t doing the vaccine at all.
Right I’m going to end this debate. I am from very very close to Kathleen. ( though I don’t know her)
Nottingham gps haven’t been doing them HOWEVER. Both big hospitals city and Qmc have and also big centres have. She will 10000% have been offered this vaccine. She will have registered as a carer in her gp and the nhs will have sent her a text to book in. IF she hasn’t then that’s down to her. She can’t pull the other one saying she ain’t got time BECAUSE she found time for her hair extensions.. ( hours) and her nails and fake tan and goes to the gym everyday. The vaccine prosess takes 30 mins max that’s if your driving they make u wait 15 mins

Reactions: 15
I am sick to death of seeing that poor boy strapped into his car seat dangerously and incorrectly🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.