The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why put up another question box of you are taking time off Instagram? At least wait until you come back.
Hope she stays on a permanent break.
She’s probs got a fillers appt booked and wants to keep a low profile til it’s all settled so she can continue to deny having had any.

Reactions: 12
Because she knowwwwsssss she is boring *yawn*!😂

Also she deffo asked herself that question
She wants people to message asking if she’s okay, because even all those small interactions still keep your levels up.
then she can make a massive return like “here’s an ad about self care x” (dump your kid off and get fillers)

• Angry
Reactions: 11
she is on Youtube doing a podcast and I cant understand a word she is saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she is on Youtube doing a podcast and I cant understand a word she is saying.
Is it the Mummin'it podcast? 9 mins in so far. Why do people think she is the only sen parent who blogs openly. Need a translator for half of what she is saying. Did I just hear her say she used to have to take him to appointments with a rain cover over his buggy due to catching a cold? This is the woman who hasnt shielded her son in a pandemic and took him round tesco.

Reactions: 8
What’s it about? X
About how hard it is for her bla bla. I had to give up cos I couldn't understand her lol. It s just broadcast today on YT

Is it the Mummin'it podcast? 9 mins in so far. Why do people think she is the only sen parent who blogs openly. Need a translator for half of what she is saying. Did I just hear her say she used to have to take him to appointments with a rain cover over his buggy due to catching a cold? This is the woman who hasnt shielded her son in a pandemic and took him round tesco.
I look forward to the public comments later :unsure:

Reactions: 4
It's a load of drivel.
Says the nurses gaslight. How her role as mother is equal to a professionals knowledge.
Bangs on about her being a single parent and how she's done it all on her own hospital stays blah blah. Same old tit she repeats to feed her ego.
She hasn't had the vaccine. Apparently hasn't had a bubble but then says she did bubble up with a friend. Bubbling up wasn't worth the risk...
Some points regarding people who are disabled haven't got access to the world others do and how being in a pandemic is like that for us anyway in some respects... were valid ... to those who actually don't take risks And don't go to dubhai, all places she drags him, trips to London, partying, dating, getting her lips plumped, teeth and fillers done etc.

Basically she portrays her self as Florence nightingale.

Doesn't want to bake because her kid can't eat made me laugh. Mine can't either... can't even play with it or do anything himself but I do it with him for the experience you bleeping witch.

Reactions: 14
Oooh where would one find this podcast? I need to listen although I will probably just end up enraged 😂

Everyone is sick of her bullshit she is shocking , all me me me with her hopefully she has a permanent break and changes her insta name because she ain't a nurse barely a mother either ffs 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Everyone is sick of her bullshit she is shocking , all me me me with her hopefully she has a permanent break and changes her insta name because she ain't a nurse barely a mother either ffs 🤣🤣
Is she actually allowed to call herself a nurse now? If she has given it up maybe she has kept her PIN with the NMC? Waste of 3 years at Uni if you ask me 🥴

Reactions: 6
Is she actually allowed to call herself a nurse now? If she has given it up maybe she has kept her PIN with the NMC? Waste of 3 years at Uni if you ask me 🥴
Anyone can call themselves a nurse, it’s not a protected title - frustratingly!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The way she dresses that poor kid is just awful. Summer sandals and a big winter coat, I'm so confused 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 10
We mentioned on here that splints too big. She shows them being changed. We mentioned on here that his shoes were too big. She shows him in sandals that fit (on a freezing day poor kid). We see you Kathleen. We do get “carrots” so our eyesight is like a rabbit 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there a place to go for advice with special needs children.
Basically a
How can she not know if he’s lost weight or not!?
Good point! She has those scales she done the #ad for that she would carry about every place to use. Actually dont think we have seen the #ad for them for a while maybe the contract finished

Reactions: 7
Surely any mother to a kid with gastro issues would be constantly on top of their weight. Especially a child that has had trouble gaining weight. I know I do for my kid. But then I suppose Kathleen just doesn't really care about that unless she can milkil it for money or attention.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.