The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows she will be going. She’s a fangirl always taggin her in tit trying to get noticed! She probably pay for her mates out of her Tesco ad money 😂

RECAP FOR THOSE JOINING US OR IF YOUR NEW HERE 😉

THENURSEMUM aka Kayteee real name Kathleen
Uses her disabled son J for tit ads to pay her go fund me hot tub maintenance fees and we also suspect LIP fillers which she denies.
She is hopefully 🙏 loosing her carers ( Keira’s/ carrots) ( we think she says Keira’s/ Instagram subtitles think she says carrots) which she is not and has no ever been entitled for because J is doing fab BUT some suspect on here she has munchensons (don’t quote me on that spelling) and makes out J to be doing poorly when he’s not.
she also make out his dad isn’t rarely there but we know he has him ALOT. We like you Js dad don’t put up with it 😂
#shoutoutforjsdad

Reactions: 8
she blocked me ages ago when I liked a comment someone put up about her fund raising money.... but I'm still managing to view her stories but my gosh does she make my blood boil! learn to be a parent Kathleen!!

Reactions: 6
Just watched that absolute shower of shite where she tries to show us her second phone with all the fitness stuff, and like she says at the end “ohhhh it wasn’t an ad btw” but I thought influencers had to declare advertising stuff even if they’re not properly paid for it or whatever? And like, is she doing an ad soon with the gym people and if so does she not have to declare in advance that she’s working with them? Idk how all the ASA stuff works but it just seems super sus to me

Reactions: 8
Ah yes. Of course the gym wear wasn’t purchased because of this, and because she’s doing a fitness ad, she will be seen in branded gym wear in the hopes that the brand want to work with her

Reactions: 3
Also.
time for the gym again. Clearly got a good nights sleep last night then and no j today!. 🤥🤥

Reactions: 10
Ah yes. Of course the gym wear wasn’t purchased because of this, and because she’s doing a fitness ad, she will be seen in branded gym wear in the hopes that the brand want to work with her
no chance will gymshark or any of the *big* brands want to work with her. And she’ll think she’s better than a small brand 🙄

Who the hell is guessing that she’d be working with Peloton?!?!?!!!!! 🤣😂😂😂😂😂 I’m falling off my chair laughing. You know who Peloton worked with recently? Beyoncé. Shonda Rimes. You know who Peloton are working with this year? Usain Bolt.... but no yeah they really really really would want this chavvy little nobody from Nottingham 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t know why ANY brands/shops want to work with her. All her ads seem un professional, poorly done and rushed. She puts J in them to get the likes but nobody actually buys what she trying to be selling

Reactions: 14
Shes been begging it for gym shark to give her work like they ever actual would shes biggest muppet around 🤣 oh wait needs carers to watch her son but has time to sit in her chatting sh#t about gyms thought she has no time for all that idiot she winds me up using carers why she goes get her hair nails and sot in her car doing fu#k all but go on with herself about gyms get a job you lazy c#w and look after your son

Reactions: 5
Who the hell is guessing that she’d be working with Peloton?!?!?!!!!! 🤣😂😂😂😂😂 I’m falling off my chair laughing. You know who Peloton worked with recently? Beyoncé. Shonda Rimes. You know who Peloton are working with this year? Usain Bolt.... but no yeah they really really really would want this chavvy little nobody from Nottingham 😂😂😂😂😂
What do you mean 😭

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why has she got her Facebook set to Spanish?
She’s said she’s fluent in Spanish.

thete was an amazing show on Netflix in Spanish, I watched with dubbing but she said on stories several times she didn’t need it...

it pissed me off, I don’t know why. Maybe jealous she fancied the same character or that she had time to binge watch while I went to work as a carer for a family that is desperate for help and receives hardly anything and being an unpaid carer for my nephew who receives no help apart from dla even though he is severely disabled. He’s unable to hold his head up, no muscle tone, blind, deaf, cp, epilepsy.... she doesn’t realise how infuriating her account is, showing off how well she’s doing and abusing the system!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s desperate for engagement isn’t she.

What’s that, 4, 5 question boxes now over the past 2 days? And a poll. Some people have the knack of being able to hold engagement and be influencers Kathleen, and you certainly don’t.

Reactions: 6
What she wants is a “question” of “omg who is this brand?!” And then she can go “ohhh I guess I’ll tell you then!”
And drop an ad

Baffles me how her fans think shes real I mean carers for what she doesn't work and spends half her day sat on her lazy arse on instagram doesn't look like a sleep deprived mother to me seems like she has a decent sleep and does f all for jax poor kid

Reactions: 5
Why put up another question box of you are taking time off Instagram? At least wait until you come back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.