The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m going to end this debate. I am from very very close to Kathleen. ( though I don’t know her)
Nottingham gps haven’t been doing them HOWEVER. Both big hospitals city and Qmc have and also big centres have. She will 10000% have been offered this vaccine. She will have registered as a carer in her gp and the nhs will have sent her a text to book in. IF she hasn’t then that’s down to her. She can’t pull the other one saying she ain’t got time BECAUSE she found time for her hair extensions.. ( hours) and her nails and fake tan and goes to the gym everyday. The vaccine prosess takes 30 mins max that’s if your driving they make u wait 15 mins
Yeah and the medical centres too, the ones with a few practices and outpatient clinics in are also running vaccination days (we are local to our Kath too). You’re totally right, its crap she’s not done it yet. Cue the vaccine selfie’s coming to stories soon!!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah and the medical centres too, the ones with a few practices and outpatient clinics in are also running vaccination days (we are local to our Kath too). You’re totally right, its crap she’s not done it yet. Cue the vaccine selfie’s coming to stories soon!!!
I thought she had her vaccine the other week? I’m pretty sure she put a story on saying she was going for it, don’t think I’ve dreamt it.

Reactions: 7
I thought she had her vaccine the other week? I’m pretty sure she put a story on saying she was going for it, don’t think I’ve dreamt it.
yeah someone else said that too. But then apparently in that podcast she did she said she didn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe she had it booked but didn’t go, she’s good at not turning up to things. Or maybe she’s just telling fibs to her insta or the podcast.

Reactions: 5
I think the podcast was recorded quite a while ago.

I remember seeing her post on her stories that she’d recorded it about two months ago (maybe) and then three weeks or so ago tobyandroo was trying to tease about a new project that turned out to be the podcast.

Not in any way standing up for kath. I just remember thinking it was odd tobyandroo was teasing for something that had been on someone so publics story 🤷‍♀️ I follow them both

Reactions: 3
I think the podcast was recorded quite a while ago.

I remember seeing her post on her stories that she’d recorded it about two months ago (maybe) and then three weeks or so ago tobyandroo was trying to tease about a new project that turned out to be the podcast.

Not in any way standing up for kath. I just remember thinking it was odd tobyandroo was teasing for something that had been on someone so publics story 🤷‍♀️ I follow them both
That does make sense!

Honestly, what a crock. Why does she leave all the paperwork till sleep time?! We know it’s not because she’s napping while J is at school 😅 I honestly don’t think she has the first clue about how much work there is in being mother. I think she would be shocked if she stepped into the life of mum, who works and has a child with no additional needs. I think she thinks it’s all easy breezy. Imagine the shock she’d have if she went to another send household.

RE the advert. I have a sneaking suspicion, as I think others have mentioned before, that J is actually eating bits and bobs now. I might be way off base but I just feel a bit like she’s holding back on sharing these achievements, much like she did with the walk, talking and potty training.
She is definitely holding back.She has to score those highs to keep her 60hrs a week Kiera’s.How desperately sad that his growth is suppressed by his own Mother.
When she started him on a blended diet she used the gifted Vitamix for a very short time and posted in a Q@A that preparing him food was too much like hard work and she actually wrote ‘I am not about that life’
Selfish,lazy witch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I am sick to death of seeing that poor boy strapped into his car seat dangerously and incorrectly🤬🤬
I'm new to her thread but I couldn't agree more. OK the story I saw of him with arms out they were stopped, but they are way too low too so even if their were put on his shoulders it's not in a safe way 😳😡

Reactions: 1
Just watched her stories today, of COURSE it’s normal behaviour for children to not always do as they’re told, he could also be repeating naughty behaviour for attention. Negative attention is still attention. Previously she’s implied he understands ‘going to the park’ but now apparently he doesn’t understand that.

Reactions: 10
Just watched her stories today, of COURSE it’s normal behaviour for children to not always do as they’re told, he could also be repeating naughty behaviour for attention. Negative attention is still attention. Previously she’s implied he understands ‘going to the park’ but now apparently he doesn’t understand that.
he understands alright. He’s getting so smart. 😌 think we’re prouder on here for him than Kathy is!

Reactions: 11
i actually feel a little bad for her if her asking/saying all that was genuine (and not just an engagement tactic which is quite likely). But if she genuinely doesn’t understand this is such typical kid behaviour, which I feel like everyone, even those without kids knows, then....well....I’m not sure what to say?! I’ve actually talked myself round 😂😂 she must bloody know. There are tv shows, insta reel, supermarkets full of kids doing just this. Not to mention her friends with kids and family?! I’m now almost certain this was a sneaky ploy to get loads of messages and boost her engagement.

Reactions: 9
i actually feel a little bad for her if her asking/saying all that was genuine (and not just an engagement tactic which is quite likely). But if she genuinely doesn’t understand this is such typical kid behaviour, which I feel like everyone, even those without kids knows, then....well....I’m not sure what to say?! I’ve actually talked myself round 😂😂 she must bloody know. There are tv shows, insta reel, supermarkets full of kids doing just this. Not to mention her friends with kids and family?! I’m now almost certain this was a sneaky ploy to get loads of messages and boost her engagement.
Either that or she’s starting to hint towards thinking he has either autism, or a similar developmental condition. Which means more assessments so more attention.

Reactions: 10
It just fascinates me how she moans moans moans about carers and how she never has time for herself and its draining looking after jaxon yet always has time to do her hair make up and spend most her day messing around on social media I mean didn't she leave her job to be the best mum to Jacob so why on earth does she still need carers , I have never seen anybody so selfish and self centred in all my life she really is something else he does not need carers he can move around he is talking he is eating he is learning new things every day she knows his medicine routine she does not need them yet poor women out their who genuinely do , he has a safe bed which personally he doesn't need she really is lazy and all about her poor Jason always looks scruffy why shes out buying herself Zara with his money

Reactions: 6
‘Hey Doggy’ 😂😂😂😂 it’s ‘Duggie’ Kath! Also if you decide to show a PR Gift sent to your son it’s kind of common curtesy to teach him how to say ‘ Thank you’ so ungrateful and rude.
Also why has she stopped using permanent written text on some of her posts? She used to bang on about influencers not using them and how ableist it was not using them. .A deaf person could no way understand what she is posting today .It’s usually to prevent screenshots!l She will often talk about J’s medical team.
I can’t keep up with her narrative,she wants people to ask what’s wrong with her son,you CANNOT use the word ‘wrong’ ,she doesn’t use the word normal or reference developmental milestones but today she actually asked 65,000 ‘Is it normal for a child to be slightly naughty aged 3’ and was so happy to get the ‘It’s normal’ validation but then said ‘He doesn’t understand any of this,lol 😂’ Why do you laugh AT your son Babygirl? It’s really nasty.
She is absolutely off her rocker!!!
It appears she doesn’t know much about being a parent,she only spends a few hours a week with her son and it shows. I am going to predict she starts talking about his disruptive behaviour and she will diagnose him to have severe developmental delay and be on the autism spectrum.I wonder what else she will fabricate to keep her 12 hour sleeps 4 nights a week?

😂😂😂😂😂 Lol, that would be SO funny if he held and then threw a baby? WTF you are one

Also compare the lockdown lips to this week! Obviously she has denied having them done!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Re: the McCains/Family Fund Ad

Have I got this right. Kath is being paid to tell us that she used this fund a couple of times but now she has her “Instagram work” so doesn’t need too but took money from the Family Fund for the advert?? 🤔

sorry that turned into one of Kath’s “no punctuation” lengthy sentences 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re: the McCains/Family Fund Ad

Have I got this right. Kath is being paid to tell us that she used this fund a couple of times but now she has her “Instagram work” so doesn’t need too but took money from the Family Fund for the advert?? 🤔

sorry that turned into one of Kath’s “no punctuation” lengthy sentences 🤦🏼‍♀️
No mention of her funded driving lessons,test and free Vauxhall, she got the Merc literally the first day she could ( once her son was 3) he was in hospital when she went to collect it 😓😓

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It just fascinates me how she moans moans moans about carers and how she never has time for herself and its draining looking after jaxon yet always has time to do her hair make up and spend most her day messing around on social media I mean didn't she leave her job to be the best mum to Jacob so why on earth does she still need carers , I have never seen anybody so selfish and self centred in all my life she really is something else he does not need carers he can move around he is talking he is eating he is learning new things every day she knows his medicine routine she does not need them yet poor women out their who genuinely do , he has a safe bed which personally he doesn't need she really is lazy and all about her poor Jason always looks scruffy why shes out buying herself Zara with his money
Does she have triplets? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.