The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason I can think that those posts have disappeared is that she’s read it on here and had a word with the person whose account they were on, but why? Not like people were commenting on it or anything
We’re ruining her big surprise announcement of her posing in her red Vivian Westwood uniform. Her engagement has dropped since J died. She’s gotta find her ways to be interesting

• Sick
Reactions: 15
We’re ruining her big surprise announcement of her posing in her red Vivian Westwood uniform. Her engagement has dropped since J died. She’s gotta find her ways to be interesting
Exactly. She’s been deliberately vague about the airline the whole way. Apparently they should be getting their “wings” next Friday so will see if she passes and puts up the post of her in her red uniform then!!!!

Reactions: 10
Yellow boat- why she almost failed her recovery placement?

She can't handle medical emergencies without being trigger- she shouldn't even start this job in first place!
If they allow her to pass the training I would be seriously concerned about the standards

Reactions: 13

She can't handle medical emergencies without being trigger- she shouldn't even start this job in first place!
If they allow her to pass the training I would be seriously concerned about the standards
UNLESS shes a bullshitter and none of it triggers her but she tells the gram and tik tok that it does
Shes not a liar though I am sure
LOL

I just remember lots of sob stories on the gram round that time. Like everything she never gives an actual insight. Think she struggled to get her hours in too as you only have X amount of weeks to complete management placement hours.

How can medical emergencies be triggering but also the environment where she thrive? She makes no sense!

Reactions: 7
Couple of googly eyes on that vile top and she could be a poo emoji ready for Halloween 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THE MANKY FACE PIERCING IS GOING!!!!
oh thank god! that thing was horrible, looks like it was broken as well!

face piercing gone and bun for her hair, she’s at least starting to look the part… but I still can’t believe an airline is going to have her onboard their planes

Reactions: 10
Wait till she says she couldn’t remove it because it caused her so much trauma
It’s 100% Virgin Atlantic, a friend of mine is currently also there doing the new recruits trainings (she’s maybe even on her course as she finishes next week). The pictures/info is all the same. She’ll be in uniform this week so brace yourself for the red uniform pics

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She wasn’t in the ambulance when they blue lighted him. There’s a grid post where she’s holding a knitted heart saying that he was being transported and she had to follow behind with her car because there wasn’t room and he arrested on the way so they had to blue light him.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She wasn’t in the ambulance when they blue lighted him. There’s a grid post where she’s holding a knitted heart saying that he was being transported and she had to follow behind with her car because there wasn’t room and he arrested on the way so they had to blue light him.
She’s honestly sick. No other word for her. Every day millions of people carry around broken hearts and do what they can to get through an hour, a day, a week. And then you’ve got Kathleen here, taking a picture of her eyeball when she’s crying and writing a Jackanory so everyone remembers and they won’t be surprised when she only lasts one trip

Reactions: 14
In her defence she doesn't say she was in the ambulance. She was following behind. I think she gave it away it was Virgin when she showed the Gucci red lipstick. Good fir her. I hope this is the start of her making her own money and not relying on GFM donations.

In her defence she doesn't say she was in the ambulance. She was following behind. I think she gave it away it was Virgin when she showed the Gucci red lipstick. Good fir her. I hope this is the start of her making her own money and not relying on GFM donations.
The ambulance was blue lighting so if she was trying to keep pace in convoy with it then she was breaking traffic rules and creating a hazard. And how could she see what was going on in front of the ambulance down to the detail of the gender of the driver?

Reactions: 8
Okay
The ambulance was blue lighting so if she was trying to keep pace in convoy i just with it then she was breaking traffic rules and creating a hazard. And how could she see what was going on in front of the ambulance down to the detail of the gender of the driver?
Okay I just remember it from when it happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.