The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took that post to mean she'd just seen an ambulance stuck behind a car and it made her think about if Jaxon had got stuck.
She's not wrong in highlighting the selfishness of holding up emergency services she's just crap at making clear what she's trying to say - which helps her when she's misleading people

Reactions: 17
I took that post to mean she'd just seen an ambulance stuck behind a car and it made her think about if Jaxon had got stuck.
She's not wrong in highlighting the selfishness of holding up emergency services she's just crap at making clear what she's trying to say - which helps her when she's misleading people
It’s not that she’s crap at it, she knows exactly what she’s doing

Reactions: 6
The photos she keeps sharing it sure looks like she’s staying in a hotel, not many people have power points directly below their mirrors like this.

they’re driving past the BA terminals at LHR but I can’t imagine her working for BA - too stuffy and not cool enough for her

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The photos she keeps sharing it sure looks like she’s staying in a hotel, not many people have power points directly below their mirrors like this.

they’re driving past the BA terminals at LHR but I can’t imagine her working for BA - too stuffy and not cool enough for her
She said she was staying with a friend during her training but that guy she is hanging out with is staying at a Premier Inn, I wonder if she is now staying in a hotel or if she is staying over with that guy 👀

Reactions: 2
What I don’t get is that she lives nowhere near an airport so how’s that going to work?

Reactions: 3
What I don’t get is that she lives nowhere near an airport so how’s that going to work?

I follow a few CC on TikTok and they do seem to live far away from the airport and commute in for every shift and airport standby 🤷‍♀️ I think there’s a time limit that they need to be within, but from memory it’s surprisingly far!

You normally have to live within an hour’s reasonable commute to your base airport, which for Virgin I believe is now Heathrow. Nottingham to Heathrow is over 2 hours drive….. so she will be expected to relocate to be within the commutable distance - they need cabin crew to be available to crew flights quickly as needed particularly on standby by days so they can’t have people living hours away from the airport.

Reactions: 4
You normally have to live within an hour’s reasonable commute to your base airport, which for Virgin I believe is now Heathrow. Nottingham to Heathrow is over 2 hours drive….. so she will be expected to relocate to be within the commutable distance - they need cabin crew to be available to crew flights quickly as needed particularly on standby by days so they can’t have people living hours away from the airport.
She could be based at Birmingham for Virgin? ( but only just!)

That’ll be the next thing, she’ll be refusing to / heartbroken about having to give up her council home she clearly doesn’t need and never lives in

Reactions: 13
I’ve got a spot right where her piercing used to be and idk how she coped with it, even the spot is annoying me 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to work with someone who lived further away and he just used to drive and sit in services closer by for his standby days. I also have a client now who is cabin crew and she is based at Heathrow but lives in Manchester, she rents a room for the nights she is on standby from another crew member or a hotel.

Not going to lie I can’t wait for kaths outbursts that she works all these hours for not much money etc etc

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So her group finished yesterday and a lot of them have already posted their obligatory photos in uniform/“I passed” photos - has she?!

ETA - just watched her stories from last night - she’s WASTED. And no word of passing training….

Anyone else think she’s failed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.