The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmmmm I dunno. She clearly knows already if she’s passed or not. Other people from her training group have already posted to say they have passed. She’s not posted anything and was with that stupid little irritating boy getting smashed drunk last night and posting drunk stories….. it didn’t seem like they were celebrating, it definitely seemed a bit more somber than that. If she had passed I definitely think we would have had the bright red lipstick selfie/posing in the plane simulator photo by now

Reactions: 4
you do get your rota, because you start flying just days after training finishes. If you don’t complete training your position on those flights are just filled with other crew off standby
But she’s saying rota is for November. That’s more than three weeks away.

Reactions: 5
Even if she passed ( I think she did) I don't think so she will last long in this job.
She present completely unrealistic approach- she thinks as a flight attendant she would be able to enjoy new countries and luxurious hotels. None of this is true. Salary is also not amazing, especially comparing to her luxurious lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
She was already a nurse (didn't even last one month), aesthetic nurse (injecting botox etc) she didn't last there for long either.. the only long term " career "she ever had was GFM for her poor baby. When her son passed away she lost her income and now she is desperate to get posh lifestyle (she get use to in when she was living off people donations)

I really hope she will prove me wrong this time and she will start earning her own money, instead relying on people's monies.

Reactions: 6
they’ve done the aircraft safety & medical procedures but it doesn’t look like their service training yet, that takes about 2-3 weeks
Other people from her training group have already posted saying they have passed training etc - they have completed it.

She will know wether she’s passed or not. The guy who put this ups latest post from yesterday said see you at wings day ?

I hope she does pass and that she makes something decent of her life now
She looks so different in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Other people from her training group have already posted saying they have passed training etc - they have completed it.
In my experience that’s because you can’t really fail service training but they won’t have completed the full training program. So once you pass your emergency procedures etc you feel like you have completed it.

they’ll go into uniform for the service modules to get used to it, and you’re on fake planes pretending to pour drinks & serve food. I’d expect posed pictures in uniform pretending to make announcements etc

Reactions: 5
She won't move closer to the airport until she buys the house from the housing association and then sells on for a quick profit. As long as it doesn't go to any other family in desperate need eh Kathleen?? She's got no attachment to the house, or j's grave.

She'll be using this job to muscle her way into first class to look for those rich blokes.
In my local area if you buy your housing association or council house your not allowed to sell it for 5 years. It also have to be your only property.

Reactions: 11
I feel like an absolute mug donating to her GFM (I mean it was only a fiver but still)
I haven't travelled to the places she's been, I don't drive a Mercedes and I don't live a lux lifestyle.
Can't wait to see her actually have to do a day of work to make a living!

Reactions: 14
I find it very very very telling that she’s only made 1 friend at training and it’s a young boy who seems about as mature as a 12 year old.

So she’s passed then 🙄. Never flying with Virgin again
Wait though. Will she actually work a shift…..? I’m going to say she’s not going to last a month.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.