The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the mate 😷 reminds me of scallys I used to work with in a shoe shop (10 years ago) the type that would drink dark pink rose, vape constantly, always look and smell slightly hungover and have constant drama usually involving their chav mum or dad. Also gonna say that I find it bleeping weird / creepy that they’re lying in a hotel bed together after drinking their wine😷

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly the mate 😷 reminds me of scallys I used to work with in a shoe shop (10 years ago) the type that would drink dark pink rose, vape constantly, always look and smell slightly hungover and have constant drama usually involving their chav mum or dad. Also gonna say that I find it bleeping weird / creepy that they’re lying in a hotel bed together after drinking their wine😷
I would say he’s gay? But yeah sorry he’s way too young and that’s way too personal for someone you hardly know. I can just imagine what they are like. Annoying immature twunts.

Reactions: 7
I would say he’s gay? But yeah sorry he’s way too young and that’s way too personal for someone you hardly know. I can just imagine what they are like. Annoying immature twunts.
Yep. It’s just way too over familiar when you’ve known each other like two weeks. I bet they’re the type that get really pissed and mouthy when they’re together. Probs shouting obscenities at each other thinking they’re hilarious 😑🙄

Reactions: 10
Yep. It’s just way too over familiar when you’ve known each other like two weeks. I bet they’re the type that get really pissed and mouthy when they’re together. Probs shouting obscenities at each other thinking they’re hilarious 😑🙄
You can just imagine them

“oh babes I’m gonna go out for a fag, bleeping desperate for a fag, you comin for a fag babes?”

“yeah I’m coming you slaggggg! Let’s go for a fag babe!”

“let’s get bleeping smashed babe - I’m going to get so drunk!”

They remind me of rough chavvy 19 year olds i used to work with. The ones who would go out smoking every 5 minutes at work, then dick around doing no work, giggling and acting like idiots, going to the pub on lunch break and coming back half cut and thinking they were hilarious. You can tell no one else likes them - they are clinging on To eachother because they are the outcasts from the group.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean having flown Virgin a fair few times I wouldn’t go out of my way to do so. She’d have loved to get emirates; but having lived in Dubai that would never happen

Reactions: 2
You can just imagine them

“oh babes I’m gonna go out for a fag, bleeping desperate for a fag, you comin for a fag babes?”

“yeah I’m coming you slaggggg! Let’s go for a fag babe!”

“let’s get bleeping smashed babe - I’m going to get so drunk!”

They remind me of rough chavvy 19 year olds i used to work with. The ones who would go out smoking every 5 minutes at work, then dick around doing no work, giggling and acting like idiots, going to the pub on lunch break and coming back half cut and thinking they were hilarious. You can tell no one else likes them - they are clinging on To eachother because they are the outcasts from the group.
She’s a total fag hag…😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First the tattoo being posted here first, now her uniform pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s gonna be frothing at the mouth

Reactions: 9
Feels abit strange posting the others faces so I’ve scribbled them out but here’s a clearer picture, I’m surprised she hasn’t posted a uniform picture
I have to admit I’m surprised she’s gone for the trousers, also her hair & makeup looks basic, I thought she was good at doing it but must be all filters. My ex housemate flies for virgin and she always put in so much effort with her hair & makeup like a 1940’s pin up and looked so glam

Reactions: 13
I have to admit I’m surprised she’s gone for the trousers, also her hair & makeup looks basic, I thought she was good at doing it but must be all filters. My ex housemate flies for virgin and she always put in so much effort with her hair & makeup like a 1940’s pin up and looked so glam
Does she have tattoos on her legs? She may have to cover them up. Unless she's going for the gender neutral look which Virgin are promoting at the min. I'd be done up to the knockers me. Bright red lips false eyelashes the lot.

Id assume he’s 18/19. He looks like a child.
I'd question if he was old enought to be in charge of the drinks trolley 😂

Reactions: 3
Does she have tattoos on her legs? She may have to cover them up. Unless she's going for the gender neutral look which Virgin are promoting at the min. I'd be done up to the knockers me. Bright red lips false eyelashes the lot.

I'd question if he was old enought to be in charge of the drinks trolley 😂
Nah Virgin now allow tattoos to be visible so you don’t have to cover them up at all anymore. You can choose to wear trousers or skirt and she’s probably got one of each in her uniform pack. I think the trousers look far nicer than the skirt!

Nah Virgin now allow tattoos to be visible so you don’t have to cover them up at all anymore. You can choose to wear trousers or skirt and she’s probably got one of each in her uniform pack. I think the trousers look far nicer than the skirt!
Well I hope she covers up that god awful tattoo of Jaxon. Of all the pics she coukd have chosen from lol

I dislike her but the training group number being the reverse of her brand for J, I’d have taken that as a positive sign in her shoes too. Even though the branding exercise was awful and unnecessary it is a huge coincidence

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe she’s passed and that irritating boy always in her videos. I just can’t see them as virgin quality. Standards have dropped it seems

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.