The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know who most employers absolutely wouldnt hire? Somebody who openly tells them that the job is their “only hope of some happiness”. It’s setting you and the employee up for failure. What if they don’t pass training or fail a probationary period? In the employee’s opinion you are taking away their “only chance of some happiness”.

And the employee will think that they will get extra slack to get away with things other employees won’t. Then will be confused when they are chastised or disciplined.

It is a terrible situation for both employee and employer to be in.
It reeks of guilt tripping/manipulation 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she’s so tired from a bit of online training how is she going to cope with the actual job?

Reactions: 13
If she’s so tired from a bit of online training how is she going to cope with the actual job?
She's a liability and I wouldn't want to work alongside her- you need your wits about you in such a high pressured job

Reactions: 8
Is she trying to make these q&a’s she’s asking herself a ‘thing?!’ Every week it’s the same tit, the kink stuff gives it away. The last person I’d be going to for advice is her

Reactions: 4
Guys!!!! I saw her this morning at the train station..I looked up and there she was across the platform,Waiting for the train to gatwick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve seen it all now, flight school?! She does know it’s nothing like Top Gun doesn’t she? She’s got this idea in her head that it’s a super glamorous job but in reality she’ll be handing out sick bags

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s not struggling to get up and get to her training course or struggling to sleep the night before? How strange.

If I was a cynical person I might think the insomnia and the difficulty in getting up in the morning had been exaggerated for effect on social media.

Reactions: 7
“When you have to walk through the baby section to print photos of your baby who’s not here anymore” She really pisses me off I swear. Could of just used freeprints hun but Yano, anything for a story.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My mate is an Air Hostess. It really isn't as glam as Kaytee thinks it's going to be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I might be speaking out of turn here as I’ve never lost a child so don’t know what she’s going through - buts it’s asif she’s not letting herself to move on, finding triggers everywhere she goes relating everything to J - now I know it must be hard but it’s as if she’s constantly living in the past. I really think she doesn’t know who she is anymore and wants to find triggers of him everywhere. I’m sorry but there is no way she’s going to be able to stick at a job with her attitude, and quite frankly I would get off the plane if I saw she was on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now I might be speaking out of turn here as I’ve never lost a child so don’t know what she’s going through - buts it’s asif she’s not letting herself to move on, finding triggers everywhere she goes relating everything to J - now I know it must be hard but it’s as if she’s constantly living in the past. I really think she doesn’t know who she is anymore and wants to find triggers of him everywhere. I’m sorry but there is no way she’s going to be able to stick at a job with her attitude, and quite frankly I would get off the plane if I saw she was on it.
Preach x

Imagine anyone asks about the pics on the notebook and she tells them not to ask! Clearly she wants the attention though otherwise she wouldn’t have made a notebook covered in pictures of J

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.