The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No update on how much money was raised then at Jaxon’s big ( crappy ) do

Filling up your pockets Kaytee?

Reactions: 6
Currently live on distracting kaytee

It didn’t look very exciting to be fair but I couldn’t hear what was going on because my baby is sleeping 😂

Reactions: 3
No update on how much money was raised then at Jaxon’s big ( crappy ) do

Filling up your pockets Kaytee?
She and Ashley Cain are the worst for me.
There is no more disgusting and horrible thing than using your deceased child for profit 🤯🤯🤯
How they can sleep at night?

Reactions: 20
Setting herself up for more failure?

I’d clicked on her live on tik tok, she seemed pretty tipsy just walking through a town somewhere, wondering what I’ve missed though 😳
Is this going to be her excuse for not getting the job? Failing the exam?

Reactions: 16
Is this going to be her excuse for not getting the job? Failing the exam?
I knew she would start making excuses

She’s an embarrassment

Definitely reads here , hi hun , stop spreading tit & stop milking your dead son 👋🏼

Reactions: 17
It was a very quick live… she was just throwing sweets in the air trying to catch them in her mouth, and seemed to be drunk with another girl in the room.. but I agree with the previous poster that it’s very telling having Leanne telling her to get off insta and take stories down etc!x

Reactions: 9
Setting herself up for more failure?

I’d clicked on her live on tik tok, she seemed pretty tipsy just walking through a town somewhere, wondering what I’ve missed though 😳
She’s an arrogant waste of space. She’s no more on a cabin crew training course than I am and if anyone seriously believes the drivel that comes out of her mouth then hell mend them. She will “fail” this exam and that will be her out from the lies about the cabin crew job. Can see straight through her.

Reactions: 12
She’s an arrogant waste of space. She’s no more on a cabin crew training course than I am and if anyone seriously believes the drivel that comes out of her mouth then hell mend them. She will “fail” this exam and that will be her out from the lies about the cabin crew job. Can see straight through her.
Are you Scottish Bettycrockerr? 😂 I’ve only ever heard fellow Scot’s use the hell mend ye/them. Love it 👌🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was a very quick live… she was just throwing sweets in the air trying to catch them in her mouth, and seemed to be drunk with another girl in the room.. but I agree with the previous poster that it’s very telling having Leanne telling her to get off insta and take stories down etc!x
Wow embarrassing

Reactions: 1
Surprised if exams are happening tomorrow given it’s a bank holiday 🤔🤔🤔

You let go of the balloon. Nothing more. Just getting ridiculous now.
Omg she’s like Charlotte Dawson 😂 she put up a story last month of a pink balloon floating outside her garden - saying it was a sign of a future baby girl she would have 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she is not revising for tommorow (?) Exam, hoping she is so brilliant she will pass without any effort?

Or maybe she just want to fail because she found out how the job REALLY look like and it have nothing to do with fancy travelling and visiting the countries? ( unless you call visiting the airports "travelling")
My husband used to be the pilot and it was horrible so he qualified as a aerospace engineer.

It really affects the body (various timezones, lack of sleep, lack of regular lifestyle)
Unless she would be in some economy airlines which only fly in Europe?

Reactions: 6
Are you Scottish Bettycrockerr? 😂 I’ve only ever heard fellow Scot’s use the hell mend ye/them. Love it 👌🏻😂
Yes I am Scottish 😊❤ I’ve lived on the south coast of England now for years though but ya cannae take tha Scottish awa fae this wumin! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.