The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute bullllllllshit! Training isnt 8/9-5 Mon-Fri…😂🤦🏽‍♀️ My bestfriend and sister have both just finished there training for the 3rd time..(Both lots jobs due to covid) They were having 6am starts,Even training on a sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll start training, claim she can’t continue due to mental health issues. No way on earth she wants an actual job. It’s too poorly paid and she’s surely not going to be allowed to use it as content. But followers will at least know she’s tried.

Reactions: 14
Kaytee , you read here. Shut the duck up , you stupid cow. You say one thing than the other , make your mind up. Stop milking your son’s death!!

Reactions: 7
Well she’s certainly implying she had the pick of the airlines! And of course she wouldn’t want to waste the chance to talk about her grief on TNM account…

F9B703A0-C53C-44A2-90C6-1CAAB36B2D9C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She has no idea what being crew is actually like.
And trying to stay on UK time… so if you’re somewhere like Japan and it’s day time there but night in the UK are you going to sleep all day and sit in your hotel at night or explore on local time? So ridiculous.

I don’t know why it infuriates me so much that she’s potentially got a job as crew

Attachments

Reactions: 7
she put a photo of her nans collection of aeroplane collection and put the eye emoji so I reckon she was hinting at it being one on display. (Although there was a few so doesn’t really narrow it down)

She has no idea what being crew is actually like.
And trying to stay on UK time… so if you’re somewhere like Japan and it’s day time there but night in the UK are you going to sleep all day and sit in your hotel at night or explore on local time? So ridiculous.

I don’t know why it infuriates me so much that she’s potentially got a job as crew
Its hilarious she thinks she is gny see the world 🤣 she will see nothing more than an airport and maybe the odd hotel room 🤣

• Haha
Its hilarious she thinks she is gny see the world 🤣 she will see nothing more than an airport and maybe the odd hotel room 🤣
Ironically, If she'd stuck with nursing she would have had a better chance of seeing the world as she could have worked in so many countries - ( and the pay would be better than cabin crew!) or even volunteered but that would never happen

Reactions: 12
Has any one thought it could be Tui ? As she’s said she’ll be doing long haul as well. They fly all over on there package holidays.

Reactions: 5
what’s the feckin point of her doing a cabin crew q&a if her answer to everything is “I don’t know, I’ve not started training” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she’s certainly implying she had the pick of the airlines! And of course she wouldn’t want to waste the chance to talk about her grief on TNM account…

View attachment 1567493
Do you know who most employers absolutely wouldnt hire? Somebody who openly tells them that the job is their “only hope of some happiness”. It’s setting you and the employee up for failure. What if they don’t pass training or fail a probationary period? In the employee’s opinion you are taking away their “only chance of some happiness”.

And the employee will think that they will get extra slack to get away with things other employees won’t. Then will be confused when they are chastised or disciplined.

It is a terrible situation for both employee and employer to be in.

Reactions: 16
Do you know who most employers absolutely wouldnt hire? Somebody who openly tells them that the job is their “only hope of some happiness”. It’s setting you and the employee up for failure. What if they don’t pass training or fail a probationary period? In the employee’s opinion you are taking away their “only chance of some happiness”.

And the employee will think that they will get extra slack to get away with things other employees won’t. Then will be confused when they are chastised or disciplined.

It is a terrible situation for both employee and employer to be in.
100%, I think she’s holding them to ransom. She is so manipulative of everyone and always manages to engineer situations to meet her needs.

If this is actually real (which I’m still not convinced it is) then I can see problems with her colleagues. She’ll never be able to deal with a child because it’s triggering. She’ll never be able to deal with anyone with medical equipment because it’s triggering. She won’t be able to sell Frazzles because it’s triggering.

• Haha
100%, I think she’s holding them to ransom. She is so manipulative of everyone and always manages to engineer situations to meet her needs.

If this is actually real (which I’m still not convinced it is) then I can see problems with her colleagues. She’ll never be able to deal with a child because it’s triggering. She’ll never be able to deal with anyone with medical equipment because it’s triggering. She won’t be able to sell Frazzles because it’s triggering.
Omg the frazzle comment 😂

• Haha
If it does go ahead etc it won’t last long , she’ll either get fired , get homesick & make up a load of excuses or cry on her stories saying she couldn’t take it & being away from J 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.