The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m sleeping guys!”

Who guessed that actually having a routine, getting up every morning, and doing something in the day would help somebody sleep at night? I, for one, am astounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This woman is insufferable. She’s just an attention seeking woman. Can you imagine how unhinged she’s coming across to the trainers? (If she’s even actually on a training course, I’m still not convinced!)

Reactions: 9
I’d love to know wheres shes staying,As shes at east croydon train station every morning..(Thank god ive only seen her once 😂-And that was enough)

How long do we think until she drops out due ‘triggers’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’d love to know wheres shes staying,As shes at east croydon train station every morning..(Thank god ive only seen her once 😂-And that was enough)

How long do we think until she drops out due ‘triggers’ 🤦🏽‍♀️
I’m surprised she’s lasted as long as she has, to be honest.

Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s one thing walking out of the training because you’re “triggered” but not quite so easy when you’re at 30,000 feet and responsible for a plane load of people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
By the way, that bag looks like a Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull.

About one and a half grand brand new. Not much less second hand.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
By the way, that bag looks like a Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull.

About one and a half grand brand new. Not much less second hand.
Let’s go fund her next Louis although just had another look and it does look fake, I have one I’ve had for a few years and it holds the structure and shape where this doesn’t

Probably fake like kath

Reactions: 5
It's great to see she can share that she has had botox this week but she can't share how much was raised for Rainbows despite it being almost a month ago. I don't think they have received anything yet, when they do receive donations through someone fundraising they put it on their website and there is nothing about the ball.

Reactions: 11
So there’s the first mention of potentially not getting through the training…
is that photo what she’s wearing to training? It can’t be BA unless they’ve massively reduced their standards, we had to be in business attire except for some emergency training days, we wore skirts & heels to get used to being in that environment in something similar to the uniform

is that photo what she’s wearing to training? It can’t be BA unless they’ve massively reduced their standards, we had to be in business attire except for some emergency training days, we wore skirts & heels to get used to being in that environment in something similar to the uniform
I did my basic training with Ryanair and they were the same, suits (similar to the uniform) hair up and make up done.

Reactions: 4
We were the same with ba and other airlines, smart suits, heels a hair up, from day 1 we had to represent the airline, we did get our uniforms relatively quickly though and these were worn throughout training. I think ba was day 2

I’m sure she said it wasn’t British airways though and hinted at virgin

Reactions: 3
We were the same with ba and other airlines, smart suits, heels a hair up, from day 1 we had to represent the airline, we did get our uniforms relatively quickly though and these were worn throughout training. I think ba was day 2

I’m sure she said it wasn’t British airways though and hinted at virgin
I find it hard to believe virgin would let her dress like that when their travel agents have the same dress policy as their cabin crew. They pride themselves in appearance

I think what you’re all forgetting is that the normal rules obviously don’t apply to her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there no way Rainbows could be asked for an update? Surely they would of shared it.

I know with the charity I work for, we have a specific person for fundraising and for PR and they share on social media. But rainbows is a medical facility so not sure if it's the same.

Reactions: 2
Is there no way Rainbows could be asked for an update? Surely they would of shared it.

I know with the charity I work for, we have a specific person for fundraising and for PR and they share on social media. But rainbows is a medical facility so not sure if it's the same.
Rainbows have a specific fundraising team. They raise millions every year (they have to, hospices aren’t part of the NHS). But Rainbows weren’t very involved in the ball. There definitely weren’t any representatives in attendance as they would have put it on social media if there had been. I imagine that they just provided a fundraising pack and not much beyond that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.