The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dietary requirements would be needed much much sooner than 4 days before, I know that much from planning a wedding!
Usually (work in charity events) we’d ask for them as early as poss but with a week to go as the final deadline. It’s not unusual for guests to drag getting this info to you or change who they are bringing if they’ve bought a whole table so the venue usually asks for final numbers and dietaries 3-5 days ahead of the event

To add to that though - my god you better hope you’ve got your photographer and auction items lined up well before this……??!!

Reactions: 7
Q&a ask me anything but don’t ask me if I might have another child ………. Also If random cat had brought a mouse in the house, the last thing I would be doing is filming it for the gram …………

Reactions: 3
Q&a ask me anything but don’t ask me if I might have another child ………. Also If random cat had brought a mouse in the house, the last thing I would be doing is filming it for the gram …………
How she didn’t even attempt to save the mouse just let her cat take it outside to die 😢

• Sad
sorry but I can’t help roll my eyes every time they post something along the lines of “if you offered to help/donate something and we’ve not reached out get in touch”

as if every company who offered to donate is watching her accounts 24/7 wondering why she hasn’t been in touch 😭

Reactions: 11
How is she going to be able to cope with being dolly with a trolley? Well , we knew that was never going to happen didn't we ?
.....ffs hundreds of thousands of people have to get up and go on with life after a bereavevent....they have no choice and can't live off the donations of strangers indefinitely
I had to go back to work , less than a week after I buried my mum, as I had bills to pay and couldn't wallow at home
The world moves on and so you have to as well Kaytee

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How is she going to be able to cope with being dolly with a trolley? Well , we knew that was never going to happen didn't we ?
.....ffs hundreds of thousands of people have to get up and go on with life after a bereavevent....they have no choice and can't live off the donations of strangers indefinitely
I had to go back to work , less than a week after I buried my mum, as I had bills to pay and couldn't wallow at home
Sorry for your loss , as hard as it is , the world keeps moving. She’s gonna keep dragging this on.

Omg you can’t compare loosing your mum which hopefully we will all get older enough to experience to loosing a child! But agree with the rest of this including the donations bit

• Angry
  • Wow
Say what? Hopefully we out live our parents? That’s the natural way of life as we get older. Loosing a child is not even comparable
Ok so be it....I've also had 2 miscarriages and again had to be back at work within a fortnight.....so don't tell me what it's like to lose a child
Jason's been gone 15 months.....you can't expect the world to stop ....hows she paying her bills? Oh yes, the go fund me?

Reactions: 14
Ok so be it....I've also had 2 miscarriages and again had to be back at work within a fortnight.....so don't tell me what it's like to lose a child
Jason's been gone 15 months.....you can't expect the world to stop ....hows she paying her bills? Oh yes, the go fund me?
Totally agree the donations are unforgivable - I don’t understand why people are donating though it all just doesn’t make sense

I love how she’s had to state that the donations made to the rainbow hospice just giving page “will go straight to them” .because people know she’s a thieving bullshitter and would keep the money for holidays and hair extensions if not

(Ex events planner here)
Considering she’s working with a so-called events company, I’m stressed at the lack of organisation and I’m not even bloody involved. Also, I’m very curious as to what portion of ticket sales are being donated to the charity. Otherwise, it’ll just me the money raised from the auction (for which they don’t seem to have together) in the slightest and a small amount from the Go Fund Me?

Reactions: 6
She is so so rude and aggy to every single thing that comes into the question box isn’t she!!! She needs help

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.