The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the laser hair removal that she paid for and didn’t use before J died…
I can’t see how a hair removal business has no email she could use. She doesn’t have to call them and say “my son died”, she could email them and explain the situation, give them a chance to look up what she purchased and when and make a decision on what they can offer her, if they can. But calling them on the phone and saying “my son died” puts them on the spot. It’s very emotive isn’t it. A bit manipulative really.

Reactions: 21
Omg you can’t compare loosing your mum which hopefully we will all get older enough to experience to loosing a child! But agree with the rest of this including the donations bit
Christ. If your mother lives to a good age then she has been loved longer and you knew them longer and so will feel a big hole when they die. No difference. I can’t believe you actually think that is ok to say to someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Christ. If your mother lives to a good age then she has been loved longer and you knew them longer and so will feel a big hole when they die. No difference. I can’t believe you actually think that is ok to say to someone.
Clearly a troll , they made an account & commented on here then didn’t comment again

Reactions: 11
Re the laser hair removal that she paid for and didn’t use before J died…
I can’t see how a hair removal business has no email she could use. She doesn’t have to call them and say “my son died”, she could email them and explain the situation, give them a chance to look up what she purchased and when and make a decision on what they can offer her, if they can. But calling them on the phone and saying “my son died” puts them on the spot. It’s very emotive isn’t it. A bit manipulative really.
Very manipulative, they may follow her as I'm sure she will have dropped it out during previous session's that she has her Instagram platform. They have to decide if they can honor it or piss off someone who may blast it all across her socials.

It would be good if someone who worked for the company read her tattle threads. Blaming J's death is a shameful excuse, I looked back at the old threads and she was having her beard removed in threads 2 and 3, which was November - December 2020. J died the next year during thread 7 at the end of May.

If she still had sessions left to use she had between December and the end of May where she could have had it done whilst she was getting 60hrs of carers plus a full time school place with transport. She could have done it at Easter when J's dad had him for 2 weeks or the week before he died when she discharged him so she didn't have to cancel her birthday plans.

If she had sessions booked for after he died she could have gone to them. She has managed multiple holiday's and shortbreaks both abroad and in the UK, repeated trips to London, 2 tattoo's, hair extensions fittings, events, dates, shopping and gym sessions. She is just using J to make people feel sorry for her so she can get her beard sorted as she forgot.

Funny how she says she paid for it before he died and it's expensive. Just before he died she sat in hospital begging kofi donations because she couldn't afford vending machine coffee.

(Ex events planner here)
Considering she’s working with a so-called events company, I’m stressed at the lack of organisation and I’m not even bloody involved. Also, I’m very curious as to what portion of ticket sales are being donated to the charity. Otherwise, it’ll just me the money raised from the auction (for which they don’t seem to have together) in the slightest and a small amount from the Go Fund Me?
I can't see how any of the money from the tickets will go to Rainbows. She isn't following gift aid rules either. This ball is not about raising money for Rainbows, if it was she would be making sure every single ticket was sold, there wasn't that many to start with and it's still not sold out. From what I can tell there are quite a lot still available but is she trying to sell them? No she is on her stories doing stupid q&as about stupid tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
sorry but I can’t help roll my eyes every time they post something along the lines of “if you offered to help/donate something and we’ve not reached out get in touch”

as if every company who offered to donate is watching her accounts 24/7 wondering why she hasn’t been in touch 😭
Plus it was rude of her not to reply the first time. Why would you reach out again? This whole “ball” sounds like it’s going to be the biggest damp squib.

Very manipulative, they may follow her as I'm sure she will have dropped it out during previous session's that she has her Instagram platform. They have to decide if they can honor it or piss off someone who may blast it all across her socials.

It would be good if someone who worked for the company read her tattle threads. Blaming J's death is a shameful excuse, I looked back at the old threads and she was having her beard removed in threads 2 and 3, which was November - December 2020. J died the next year during thread 7 at the end of May.

If she still had sessions left to use she had between December and the end of May where she could have had it done whilst she was getting 60hrs of carers plus a full time school place with transport. She could have done it at Easter when J's dad had him for 2 weeks or the week before he died when she discharged him so she didn't have to cancel her birthday plans.

If she had sessions booked for after he died she could have gone to them. She has managed multiple holiday's and shortbreaks both abroad and in the UK, repeated trips to London, 2 tattoo's, hair extensions fittings, events, dates, shopping and gym sessions. She is just using J to make people feel sorry for her so she can get her beard sorted as she forgot.

Funny how she says she paid for it before he died and it's expensive. Just before he died she sat in hospital begging kofi donations because she couldn't afford vending machine coffee.

I can't see how any of the money from the tickets will go to Rainbows. She isn't following gift aid rules either. This ball is not about raising money for Rainbows, if it was she would be making sure every single ticket was sold, there wasn't that many to start with and it's still not sold out. From what I can tell there are quite a lot still available but is she trying to sell them? No she is on her stories doing stupid q&as about stupid tit.
Is anyone following Rainbows on social media? Are they actively prompting it? On another note, I really like Rosie Ramsay. Disappointed she’s fallen for Kathy’s 🐮 💩

Reactions: 3
It’s absolutely foul and so naff.
So chavy & tacky

I watched one of her recent tiktoks today , she has an old tattoo on her wrist , map on her arm ( I didn’t know about these two tatts ) & writing on the other arm. Also , she’s started J’s tattoo , you can see it for a few seconds on her arm but it’s not finished yet & she says that too.

Reactions: 1
So chavy & tacky

I watched one of her recent tiktoks today , she has an old tattoo on her wrist , map on her arm ( I didn’t know about these two tatts ) & writing on the other arm. Also , she’s started J’s tattoo , you can see it for a few seconds on her arm but it’s not finished yet & she says that too.
If you see beginning of this thread I reshared the photo of Js tattoo that’s finished and awful

Reactions: 1
A a

She discharged him so she could celebrate HER birthday??????????????????

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she’s doing this ball, especially as it’s not even the first birthday after J died, it seems like a completely random thing to do. It’s going to be half empty as she hasn’t sold all the tickets, it won’t be the ‘ball’ she’s imagining it to be in her head like a huge charity ball. It’s not exactly the best timing for the regular person to bid on a Bali villa etc when we’re in a cost of living crisis!

Reactions: 8
Seen Archie B’s mum on the news tonight still milking his death , slagging off the NHS. As much as we don’t like Kaytee atleast she isn’t on the news going on & on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.