The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you’re ok now x

It’s disgusting the way she’s acting

My life is night and day now compared to 9 years ago. I'm happy, healthy and content. I'm also normally just a silent watcher, not usually posting just reading but this utter drivel has riled the duck out of me.

Im gonna shut up now.

But

Arghhhhhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My life is night and day now compared to 9 years ago. I'm happy, healthy and content. I'm also normally just a silent watcher, not usually posting just reading but this utter drivel has riled the duck out of me.

Im gonna shut up now.

But

Arghhhhhhhhh
That’s good & carry on posting!

I can’t wait to see what happens with the tit show of a ball

Reactions: 2
Not being funny, and I’m all for supporting rainbows charity but to try for a charity fundraiser as big as she wants one, you have to “know” people.
She’s got loads of strangers on the internet that Stan for her but they’re not local so 99.9 of them bar the few weirdos won’t travel to go to a strangers birthday ball of a child they never met.
She should have just hired a nice pub garden and invited her family and ask for donations

Reactions: 7
Incredibly sad that she has given up her years of nurse training. What a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Incredibly sad that she has given up her years of nurse training. What a waste.
I think patients had a lucky escape. She hasn’t got a caring bone in her. She would never have lasted as a nurse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If strangers on the internet can see through her you’re probably very right!

Reactions: 6
I think anyone that’s ever lost a loved one knows people forget quickly and stop fawning over you they haven’t lost someone. You then have to get on with yourself without That person. It hurts and sucks but that’s life

Reactions: 17
Unfortunately most peeps don't have the luxury of time and money to grieve. You've just to get up and carry on which kaytee refuses to do. That's her choice, but she can't emotionally blackmail others into yearning for the past. They have no choice but to move on.

Also sad to see in that post that she's still so angry about being his 'carer'. Still refusing to accept and understand that all she was doing at the end of the day was parenting for the child she birthed. The carers were the ones paid to come in and look after j.

As for the mourning her career, this is particularly sickening as she created a very lucrative career of her own choice through the constant exploitation of her son. She had ample opportunity to progress in her nursing career but gave it up to live off js earnings from disgusting ads and insta fame.

Reactions: 17
Not being funny, and I’m all for supporting rainbows charity but to try for a charity fundraiser as big as she wants one, you have to “know” people.
She’s got loads of strangers on the internet that Stan for her but they’re not local so 99.9 of them bar the few weirdos won’t travel to go to a strangers birthday ball of a child they never met.
She should have just hired a nice pub garden and invited her family and ask for donations
agree & as has been mentioned before most are stay at home mums, carers for their own children, other parents of terminal children etc.

she’s confused the large social following = ad money with a following that have disposable income. Literally the worst part about influencers is earning money from shilling to the poorest people and the “influencers” with a mum-following is the worst for it. But any of them that have tried to convert that to actual mums-handing-over-cash have failed and so will Kathy.

Reactions: 6
When I was very frequently suicidal (ended up full breakdown with a forced visit to a 'locked ward'...)

I didn't spout such tit. I was pretty silent and very convincing life was ok. First anyone know I'd tried to end it after days, weeks & months of fighting it was when I ended up in hospital and my next of kin HAD to be informed.

I'm honestly not lost of her trauma of losing her son (cash cow,) however I find these posts distasteful and attention seeking.
If you honestly felt like life wasn't worth living, you don't post tit like this You just do (or at least try very hard) and leave the consequences to others to pick up the pieces.

I'm honestly not advocating she 'do' anything to prove a point. But, as someone who genuinely thought the world was better off without me. I hate these types of pity posts.

True desparation and ultimately acceptance is silent. In my case anyway. I can't speak for all . But this, this bleeping stinks and makes my eyeballs itch.
Agree. I have been suicidal (earlier this year), I never told a soul but I researched methods, chose my method and prepped everything. I only didn’t go through with it because the person I lived with randomly decided to do a long stint working from home which was uncharacteristic but unknowingly they saved my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve actually deleted Instagram due to personal problems in my own life but if she is posting about mourning her career I do really resonate with her.

I feel like I need to tell my own story to back me up-
I trained to be a paediatric nurse and after 2 years on a foundation degree to get onto the 3 year BA HONS (and was absolutely smashing my degree with firsts in absolutely everything and was an amazing nurse especially working with children) I had to leave my degree, one assignment short of being qualified due to having a very traumatic miscarriage that left me unable to be around children and very suicidal, with no energy left in me for myself let alone patients and their families.

I was supposed to take a break but didn’t know if I’d ever be able to return due to infertility and the effect it was having on my MH, and during my break have decided to emigrate to Australia as this is what is best for my marriage and life.

This means I have to completely leave my career behind. My friends are now qualifying and it is such a horrible feeling to know I completely failed at my career, even though I know that I chose that - I feel like I had no choice and it was the hand I was dealt. My paediatric nursing career was obviously supposed to be just a life lesson and part of my past but I am still mourning it, and all the time, effort, and life I missed out on because I was an adult student.

I don’t agree with a lot of what she does but I do really resonate with the mourning of a career, even if it seems like it was a choice, it’s not always as black and white as it seems and nursing is much more emotionally taxing than people realise - it’s not always possible to be what the patients need if you have your own stuff going on unfortunately.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
In her latest post about the baby shower. She says “my friend wants privacy” but literally she posted a story with her photo of her earlier

Reactions: 1
I’ve actually deleted Instagram due to personal problems in my own life but if she is posting about mourning her career I do really resonate with her.

I feel like I need to tell my own story to back me up-
I trained to be a paediatric nurse and after 2 years on a foundation degree to get onto the 3 year BA HONS (and was absolutely smashing my degree with firsts in absolutely everything and was an amazing nurse especially working with children) I had to leave my degree, one assignment short of being qualified due to having a very traumatic miscarriage that left me unable to be around children and very suicidal, with no energy left in me for myself let alone patients and their families.

I was supposed to take a break but didn’t know if I’d ever be able to return due to infertility and the effect it was having on my MH, and during my break have decided to emigrate to Australia as this is what is best for my marriage and life.

This means I have to completely leave my career behind. My friends are now qualifying and it is such a horrible feeling to know I completely failed at my career, even though I know that I chose that - I feel like I had no choice and it was the hand I was dealt. My paediatric nursing career was obviously supposed to be just a life lesson and part of my past but I am still mourning it, and all the time, effort, and life I missed out on because I was an adult student.

I don’t agree with a lot of what she does but I do really resonate with the mourning of a career, even if it seems like it was a choice, it’s not always as black and white as it seems and nursing is much more emotionally taxing than people realise - it’s not always possible to be what the patients need if you have your own stuff going on unfortunately.
She never had a “career” - she worked about 5 shifts as a nurse and gave it up to earn money off her dying child. The “career” she’s mourning isn’t nursing - it’s Instagram.

Reactions: 21
I really hope these pieces of paper are for show and she isn’t at the planning stage of making a list of quite high level things that need to be considered.
She’s off her head , all these months & she’s leaving it all last minute

Reactions: 8
I really hope these pieces of paper are for show and she isn’t at the planning stage of making a list of quite high level things that need to be considered.
Dietary requirements would be needed much much sooner than 4 days before, I know that much from planning a wedding!

Reactions: 9
Oh here she goes again with question time, anybody else feel like she asking herself these questions and telling herself secrets. She’s got 3 insta accounts to do it from 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.