The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically she isn’t getting enough attention, her influencer career is failing and the world have moved on. No one will ever understand because they didn’t dote on their child as much as she did and her life was much much harder because she was a carer too

that’s the jist of it

she’s an attention seeking head that should have spent more of her time being a mother and maybe her guilt for exploiting j would be less

Tbh I’d be worried if I was her, my child had died and strangers on the internet cared about him as much as I did…

Reactions: 5
Basically she isn’t getting enough attention, her influencer career is failing and the world have moved on. No one will ever understand because they didn’t dote on their child as much as she did and her life was much much harder because she was a carer too

that’s the jist of it

she’s an attention seeking head that should have spent more of her time being a mother and maybe her guilt for exploiting j would be less
Is she implying she’s annoyed people, who didn’t know him, aren’t grieving for him anymore?

CD69481D-D662-4B22-B5FB-FF5FF0C28C12.jpeg

CB6A78FC-5257-481F-AC45-66D3BAE49DDD.jpeg

Is she implying she’s annoyed people, who didn’t know him, aren’t grieving for him anymore?
She basically wants everyone to treat her with kid gloves and fawn all over her FOREVER because she’s lost her child.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1492482
View attachment 1492483

She basically wants everyone to treat her with kid gloves and fawn all over her FOREVER because she’s lost her child.

This feels very much like emotional blackmail to me, saying she doesn’t know if she will make it to the next day or year, because there’s only so much people can do. What she’s basically saying is she wants more attention because she lost a child, and she’s kind of threatening them with her milking herself. Absolutely bleeping vile! I cannot imagine what it’s like to lose a child, but at some point surely you have to carry on living your life and carry them in your heart, you can’t expect people to tip toe around you forever and take care of you, at some point surely you have to just take a step and move forward, not on (I think telling people they need to move on is almost implying they need to forget). She just seems to really enjoy playing the grief card. She’s such a bleeping narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This feels very much like emotional blackmail to me, saying she doesn’t know if she will make it to the next day or year, because there’s only so much people can do. What she’s basically saying is she wants more attention because she lost a child, and she’s kind of threatening them with her milking herself. Absolutely bleeping vile! I cannot imagine what it’s like to lose a child, but at some point surely you have to carry on living your life and carry them in your heart, you can’t expect people to tip toe around you forever and take care of you, at some point surely you have to just take a step and move forward, not on (I think telling people they need to move on is almost implying they need to forget). She just seems to really enjoy playing the grief card. She’s such a bleeping narcissist
100% you’ve said it perfectly

Reactions: 3
There are some scary similarities between Kathy and Hollie/Lisa Dance. It’s like looking into Hollies future… also I’m sure the grave site will be just as tacky 😫 it should be a crime.

Reactions: 7
There are some scary similarities between Kathy and Hollie/Lisa Dance. It’s like looking into Hollies future… also I’m sure the grave site will be just as tacky 😫 it should be a crime.
This is concerning & definitely, how do these people get away with it. This woman in America who pops up on my feed a lot on tiktok , she & her husband made a massive playhouse on top on their daughters grave. May sound cute at first but I find it disturbing when they sit / lay inside with their baby son , it’s on top of her grave. It’s bizzare. The parents will never be able to let go.

• Wow
She must be so draining to be around but she was probably like that before she even had Jaxon.

I doubt many people think she should be over it by now but I think there comes a point where you do have to do your best to carry on, even if it takes every bit of strength you have. She’s in an extremely fortunate position of not having to go to work after a few of weeks off and try and mask how you feel to the determinant of long term mental health. She raised a lot of money in J’s name, she could maybe spend some on good bereavement therapy.

I too don’t know what it’s like to lose a child, but I don’t think she’s being very fair - that reads to me “you’re not giving me enough attention so if I do something silly, it’ll be your fault” when there’s really only so much anyone can do.

She must be so draining to be around but she was probably like that before she even had Jaxon.

I doubt many people think she should be over it by now but I think there comes a point where you do have to do your best to carry on, even if it takes every bit of strength you have. She’s in an extremely fortunate position of not having to go to work after a few of weeks off and try and mask how you feel to the determinant of long term mental health. She raised a lot of money in J’s name, she could maybe spend some on good bereavement therapy.

I too don’t know what it’s like to lose a child, but I don’t think she’s being very fair - that reads to me “you’re not giving me enough attention so if I do something silly, it’ll be your fault” when there’s really only so much anyone can do.
I wonder how she’s got friends tbf. It’s like she’s saying duck you , you’ve forgot all about my son & I have to live with it. Not everyone in the world is gonna be stuck on J hun

Reactions: 4

Posted this a couple of pages back. Definitely Kathleen.

Attachments

She just saying it for engagement I recon; her ads seem to be down/gone. So probably a way for all her stans to message her “u ok hun”

Reactions: 6
Not being funny right but if mentally she’s got in a good place then she shouldn’t be able to do the job. Imagine mid flight she hears a feeding tube pump and breaks down in the toilet when a customer with dodgy all inclusive food stomach needs a tit 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is concerning & definitely, how do these people get away with it. This woman in America who pops up on my feed a lot on tiktok , she & her husband made a massive playhouse on top on their daughters grave. May sound cute at first but I find it disturbing when they sit / lay inside with their baby son , it’s on top of her grave. It’s bizzare. The parents will never be able to let go.
Is that Judea? She definitely needs help 😳

Reactions: 1
When I was very frequently suicidal (ended up full breakdown with a forced visit to a 'locked ward'...)

I didn't spout such tit. I was pretty silent and very convincing life was ok. First anyone know I'd tried to end it after days, weeks & months of fighting it was when I ended up in hospital and my next of kin HAD to be informed.

I'm honestly not lost of her trauma of losing her son (cash cow,) however I find these posts distasteful and attention seeking.
If you honestly felt like life wasn't worth living, you don't post tit like this You just do (or at least try very hard) and leave the consequences to others to pick up the pieces.

I'm honestly not advocating she 'do' anything to prove a point. But, as someone who genuinely thought the world was better off without me. I hate these types of pity posts.

True desparation and ultimately acceptance is silent. In my case anyway. I can't speak for all . But this, this bleeping stinks and makes my eyeballs itch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When I was very frequently suicidal (ended up full breakdown with a forced visit to a 'locked ward'...)

I didn't spout such tit. I was pretty silent and very convincing life was ok. First anyone know I'd tried to end it after days, weeks & months of fighting it was when I ended up in hospital and my next of kin HAD to be informed.

I'm honestly not lost of her trauma of losing her son (cash cow,) however I find these posts distasteful and attention seeking.
If you honestly felt like life wasn't worth living, you don't post tit like this You just do (or at least try very hard) and leave the consequences to others to pick up the pieces.

I'm honestly not advocating she 'do' anything to prove a point. But, as someone who genuinely thought the world was better off without me. I hate these types of pity posts.

True desparation and ultimately acceptance is silent. In my case anyway. I can't speak for all . But this, this bleeping stinks and makes my eyeballs itch.
I hope you’re ok now x

It’s disgusting the way she’s acting

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.