The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be pretty tit for her to see the news at the minute about Archie.
Least Kaytee did the best and most dignified by Jaxon and didn’t drag him all through the courts ect that this crazy woman is doing now
Not sure Kaytee was ever dignified. She’s carried on exploiting J even after he’s passed. At least Archie’s parents haven’t set up an GoFundMe to pay for their lifestyle.

Reactions: 14
Not sure Kaytee was ever dignified. She’s carried on exploiting J even after he’s passed. At least Archie’s parents haven’t set up an GoFundMe to pay for their lifestyle.
They have LOL somebody said it was at 37K

There’s a massive thread for her on here too!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It must be pretty tit for her to see the news at the minute about Archie.
Least Kaytee did the best and most dignified by Jaxon and didn’t drag him all through the courts ect that this crazy woman is doing now
J’s death is still shrouded in secrecy so god only knows what actually happened but you can bet your life if Katie could have done something like this she absolutely would have. She’s not dignified in anyway!

Reactions: 11
J’s death is still shrouded in secrecy so god only knows what actually happened but you can bet your life if Katie could have done something like this she absolutely would have. She’s not dignified in anyway!
No I don’t think she would have kept him on life support against drs advice. That poor Archie’s brain is literally decaying.

Reactions: 7
It’s very cruel dragging Archie through the media & milking it.

They’re saying it was a “tiktok challenge” I’m on tiktok a lot & I never saw any challenge like it. The mother is in denial , poor Archie tried to kill himself. They should try investigating that.

But that’s my opinion.

No I know exactly what I would do if I was told categorically by umpteen medical professionals that my child was brain dead.
Also , the cheek of his mother to be slating the NHS !!

Reactions: 16
I know but I feel like I don’t know anybody over that thread 😂 were a close knit group of Kathleen commenters here
I'm over there and have been since thread 1. But the last couple of days there has been an explosion of new posters and they all keep posting stuff that was bought up in thread 1 or 2. And now the threads are moving so fast I can't keep up 😫

Reactions: 5
I know but I feel like I don’t know anybody over that thread 😂 were a close knit group of Kathleen commenters here
Feel free to discuss , kind of ties in with J anyway as he was in hospital for most of his life

Kaytee neglected J & is milking his death & Archie’s mum is pretty much doing the same

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her latest tik tok? Getting a tattoo. Have no idea what it says - you keep me MILD ??? Whaaaat ??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought she was getting a portrait of J?
She’s got a portrait of J, it looks tit somebody posted a pic of it in the last threads. Kaytee hasn’t shared it but the London tattoo place had it on her stories

Where?! I was looking the other day and couldn’t find anything
For the thread or the go fund me 🤣 it’s 44k on 2 seperate ones!
Why do people use their dying kids as an excuse to make money for the family. What did people do before that, bake them a bleeping cake or make soup or something ?!

Here you go saves you some digging

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.