The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a portrait of J, it looks tit somebody posted a pic of it in the last threads. Kaytee hasn’t shared it but the London tattoo place had it on her stories

For the thread or the go fund me 🤣 it’s 44k on 2 seperate ones!
Why do people use their dying kids as an excuse to make money for the family. What did people do before that, bake them a bleeping cake or make soup or something ?!

Here you go saves you some digging
Why have that picture. The bubbles and his hair pointing up makes him look like an alien if you look at it quickly 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got a portrait of J, it looks tit somebody posted a pic of it in the last threads. Kaytee hasn’t shared it but the London tattoo place had it on her stories

For the thread or the go fund me 🤣 it’s 44k on 2 seperate ones!
Why do people use their dying kids as an excuse to make money for the family. What did people do before that, bake them a bleeping cake or make soup or something ?!

Here you go saves you some digging
Oh thank you for doing that. That's an erm interesting tattoo 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she didn’t pic his best photo but also where’s she’s had the tatto on her forearm there wasn’t enough room so the right side looks real squashed

Not sure Kaytee was ever dignified. She’s carried on exploiting J even after he’s passed. At least Archie’s parents haven’t set up an GoFundMe to pay for their lifestyle.
But she did sell T-shirts with Archie’s face on them outside the hospital on final few days of his life

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
When I was crew you werent allowed visible tattoos. I had one on my ankle I had to cover with a plaster every shift 🙈 times moved on from then perhaps....
Virgin have recently changed their policies regarding tattoos. Although she hasn’t mentioned which airline she’s ‘got a job’ with, I’d say it’s more than likely them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Virgin have recently changed their policies regarding tattoos. Although she hasn’t mentioned which airline she’s ‘got a job’ with, I’d say it’s more than likely them.
Hahaha noooooooo there is no crew job, it’s lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
looking for a photographer when the ball is only a week away?
sounds like an organisational dream, I guess that’s what happens when you rely on volunteers to arrange your cash grab sorry, ball

Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for other people with loved ones graves near Js. It just looks cheap and tacky. No dignity in death for him.

Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for other people with loved ones graves near Js. It just looks cheap and tacky. No dignity in death for him.
Look at Azaylias today…100 times worse

I find it really tacky & cheap & disrespectful to other peoples graves

looking for a photographer when the ball is only a week away?
sounds like an organisational dream, I guess that’s what happens when you rely on volunteers to arrange your cash grab sorry, ball
Hoping this thread pops off more when it’s the ball

I am really surprised she hasn’t cancelled it!

Reactions: 7
I mean who prints out strangers quotes about their child and laminates them to put them on a fence on his grave? What is the point? So people know he was exploited on insta had 10 minutes of fame because she filmed him boffing up in the car. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or she won’t have sold enough tickets to cover the venue cost never mind make money on it for her next holiday so she will move it to the local pub

Reactions: 7
Or she won’t have sold enough tickets to cover the venue cost never mind make money on it for her next holiday so she will move it to the local pub
Christ imagine she moved it to a Weatherspoons 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are tickets still available ? Isn't it meant to be next week? It's going to be a damp squib...

Reactions: 3
God she’s really reaching with her latest q&a, u know it’s just her and her friends chatting really

Reactions: 1
Basically she isn’t getting enough attention, her influencer career is failing and the world have moved on. No one will ever understand because they didn’t dote on their child as much as she did and her life was much much harder because she was a carer too

that’s the jist of it

she’s an attention seeking head that should have spent more of her time being a mother and maybe her guilt for exploiting j would be less

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.