The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so draining it’s unreal 💤

I hope a baby / child is sick on her if she ever gets on a plane in her imaginary career

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she talking about the possibility of having another child in future a few days ago?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I mean, if you already emailed and didn’t get a response, why would you email again. Not very professional. Not a very good advert for the “event planner”. Whiffs of desperation. Less than three weeks to go and sounds like loads left to organise.
They’re all desperate , all they want is the money. They should be ashamed

If it does go ahead , I hope someone that goes comes on here & tells us all the goss 😂

Reactions: 6
I mean, if you already emailed and didn’t get a response, why would you email again. Not very professional. Not a very good advert for the “event planner”. Whiffs of desperation. Less than three weeks to go and sounds like loads left to organise.
I’m still wishing that one day Tattle will provide us with a facepalm reaction.

How unprofessional of the event planner? 😬

Reactions: 9
It must be pretty tit for her to see the news at the minute about Archie.
Least Kaytee did the best and most dignified by Jaxon and didn’t drag him all through the courts ect that this crazy woman is doing now

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.