The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna bring it all the way back to when Casey and Ni we’re living with this parents. I always thought this but never bothered commenting on their videos as it wouldn’t exactly be up for discussion on YouTube but who remembers how badly Casey used to treat Ni? He would literally talk to her like crap and almost control her and anything she would say that was slightly going against him (even in a jokey way) his mood would suddenly change and he would be pretty disrespectful at times. It used to annoy me soo much and I did see a few people saying it but the comments would disappear after a while.. Ni obviously put up with it as she was living under his roof and she would have had nowhere else to go.. I don’t think it’s as bad since Ni became pregnant and had Harlow but I can still totally see him being controlling and Ni even having to double check with him if she’s going to buy anything for the flat. He comes across as this sooper dooper happy chilled out guy but I think he is quite the opposite. He’s actually very similar to Saffron and it’s his way or he will throw a strop.

I’ve always thought Ni deserves better and think her mum secretly thinks this too! She just settled for him at the time because she got to live in his parents house (for free I suspect) and then his YouTube took off and she was in too deep. She will either bite her tongue for the rest of her life or one day she will snap and realise the type of person Casey really is. He’s also so immature compared to her, I always catch her looking sick of his stupid comments in his baby voice and her changing the subject so she doesn’t have to react or fake laugh to whatever he said😩

Can you tell I’m not his biggest fan..?😂

Reactions: 11
So many things about this made me laugh. For a start the “quality” of vlogs she is talking about is non existent ... if someone wants to watch a 15 minute video of them eating fast food, going on “fun” day outs that they never actually paid for (instead begged to get for free) and describing everything as “sooooper dooooooper” then good for them, but I could never. Secondly, why have a vlog schedule if you know you’re not going to stick to it? Instead shouldn’t you scrap the schedule and just upload whenever, at least that way people aren’t expecting it on a certain day. If she thinks working is doing a couple of emails and attending a few meetings each week then wow. They wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped them across the face. And there is no way they will do vlogmas this year like she has said, they couldn’t do it last year so what makes them think they will be able to do it this year with a toddler and a new baby? They have become such a joke and the content they put out is actually tragic, nothing interesting or original about it whatsoever.

Anyway ... sorry for the long post I just needed to rant 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope they put Harlow into baby ballet or something, at least that way she’ll gain some independence and it’s something fun for her to look forward to

Reactions: 4
What a joke these people are. Barely putting up one vlog per week now. Yet stuffing them full of Ads & filming your toddler naked in the bath is obviously lucrative, coz they’re managed to ‘obtain’ a £45k Jag....

Ugh!

Reactions: 1
What a joke these people are. Barely putting up one vlog per week now. Yet stuffing them full of Ads & filming your toddler naked in the bath is obviously lucrative, coz they’re managed to ‘obtain’ a £45k Jag....

Ugh!
What the hell was that car reveal 😆
Casey turns gansta for the jag reveal... then goes back to super duper prat mode.

I die with embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Without sounding so dramatic but I believe Nicole needs to leave Casey. Even though she is a couple years younger than him, she’s much more mature than him and I don’t think she actually cares about YouTube as much as him which explains why she never uploads on her channel (and doesn’t ever beg for freebies). I feel like where he’s older than her, she’s got the idea that he will help her and take care of her etc which is why she’s having these babies. I think she loves him more than he loves her. And always cringes when she mentions marriage. Him being a bit older than her, I’d expect him to know better. When she not long turned 19, her and Casey were not using any contraception. Their words were ‘not trying but not preventing’ excuse me!!! Her boyfriend who was around 21/22 should hve some sort of knowledge not to play around with life like that. I just can’t help but feel sorry for her. She does deserve better. Yes she is annoying sometimes etc but she ain’t anywhere as bad as him but we all know she won’t leave him especially as she has 2 kids with him.

Reactions: 8
I feel like where he’s older than her, she’s got the idea that he will help her and take care of her etc which is why she’s having these babies. I think she loves him more than he loves her.
I really dislike Casey and think he’s awful but I will give him one thing. He’s actually really hands on with Harlow (putting aside that he doesn’t take Harlow to places that will benefit her or do educational things with her etc). He is the one that will happily go get her up and dressed whilst Ni will be on the sofa and he’s been like that since Harlow was born, always offering to change her nappy and feed her. I think it’s because of a mixture of two things - I’m gonna say it and don’t mean to be cruel but it doesn’t seem like Ni is naturally maternal to me, I’ve never seen her connect with Harlow as much as Casey. But again it’s probably to do with Casey’s controlling and over bearing behaviour, he wanted to make sure Harlow was a ‘daddy’s girl’ as I remember Casey getting offended when Ni had said otherwise before the birth. I really hope Ni has a closer bond with the next one but again Casey will ofc want the boy to be his mini me..

With the case of who loves the other more, I definitely think it’s Casey and he completely depends on his family unit, whereas I could see Ni easily starting a life back in Brazil where she has plenty of friends and a really close family (obviously with her children). I definitely think she would cope fine if her and Casey would ever split but it would be the exact opposite for Casey. Even though Ni had the benefits of staying in his parents house when they started going out, I think he clung on to her too and couldn’t believe his luck because did he ever have a girlfriend before her?!

Sorry about the essay😅

Reactions: 2
I’ve just skimmed through their new vlog and one thing that really annoys me is when Ni doesn’t put a T at the end of words. When looking at the baby clothes she says “oh that looks smar”. SmarT, it’s smart.

• Haha
Soooper doooper exciting vlog today guyz....
Yes you’ve guessed it,
MORE SHOPPING!!!

Even better they don’t have to pay for it coz it’s been gifted by Mama’s & Papa’s 🙄
Another brand to avoid then 😄

Aw actually laughed when they took the baby from Harlow and she pulled that sad face. Half of me thinks she won’t care as much about Casey, or get jealous when someone touches him and it’ll be moved onto the baby, ie someone takes the baby from her and she’ll get jealous lol

Reactions: 1
Aw actually laughed when they took the baby from Harlow and she pulled that sad face. Half of me thinks she won’t care as much about Casey, or get jealous when someone touches him and it’ll be moved onto the baby, ie someone takes the baby from her and she’ll get jealous lol
That’s a good point, I’ve never actually seen them try and stop Harlow being jealous when they hold hands or kiss, they just let her do it and push them away from each other and laugh about it. That’s not what you do, and it’s a stupid thing to do when you’ve got another baby on the way.

Reactions: 5
Ughhh I also can't stand the way Ni says "genuinely" always sounds like "geninly" one of her most used words alongside "litruly"

I can’t understand why you wouldn’t spend this time before the new baby, sourcing a larger place to live. If I were in their shoes I would prioritise that over a fancy new car or more baby equipment (which they already have from last time).
🤔

Doesn’t it make you sick how they can afford a Jaguar? And they’re obviously hinting that they’re buying a house. Did you see how they just let Harlow run around the car dealers and climb inside the Jaguars, they just let her do what she wants it’s so rude.

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand why you wouldn’t spend this time before the new baby, sourcing a larger place to live. If I were in their shoes I would prioritise that over a fancy new car or more baby equipment (which they already have from last time).
🤔
I thought this when I was watching their vlog, where’s the baby going to stay when it’s old enough to be out of their room

Doesn’t it make you sick how they can afford a Jaguar? And they’re obviously hinting that they’re buying a house. Did you see how they just let Harlow run around the car dealers and climb inside the Jaguars, they just let her do what she wants it’s so rude.
Probably the KFC deal paid for that I would hazard a guess...

I thought this when I was watching their vlog, where’s the baby going to stay when it’s old enough to be out of their room
They’ve hinted a few times there’s a big thing coming which I think is them moving into a house, she also said about doing a massive Ikea trip so I think they’re definitely moving, I don’t know how they afford it all

They’ve hinted a few times there’s a big thing coming which I think is them moving into a house, she also said about doing a massive Ikea trip so I think they’re definitely moving, I don’t know how they afford it all
Especially as they haven’t got that many subscribers!

Filming your child naked on a potty (thankfully they didn’t show anything) is just vile and disgusting. Also have they mentioned that Harlow has shown she’s ready to start potty training?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.