Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sad to see Casey is doing everything with Harlow these days. Taking her trick or treating. Ni was at home missing out on her child’s first time trick or treating. The other day Casey took Harlow to a trampoline park. And then today he took Harlow to a small playground. I know she’s just had a baby but maybe get some fresh air? It confuses me how some people can just be locked inside their homes and not leave for a few days, I’d get so bored and irritated I’d have to leave my house. Even just for a walk around their new area with the pushchair, it doesn’t have to be much. Hopefully Jamie-lee or whatever her name is finds dexter a playgroup local to them... maybe just maybe Harlow will get put into a nursery
Have you had a baby? I for sure didn’t want to leave the house for like 2 weeks not gonna lie [emoji51]

Reactions: 20

RubStar

I was wondering that too. It’s hilarious how different Ni looks in vlogs compared to her Instagram. She constantly lifting up her head to hide her double chins.
Long time lurker first time posting. I agree with so many things that’s why I coms back, but this is too far. One thing is talking about attitudes another is talking about appearance in such a reckless way.
Nicole mentioned in the past she majorly suffered with eating disorders, I don’t think she knows about Tattle but reading this can probably destroy a person, talking by experience as I’ve had disorders in the past and know how this could affect me.
She clearly looks like she had no makeup on in that Tiktok and wasn’t expecting to be filmed, I know for I fact I would’ve looked awful without warning.
The girl gave birth 5 months ago on her second baby, give her a break. I do think she looks amazing though, and you can clearly see in the vlogs she looks the exact same, is just about angles.
i did notice her face slightly different just in the last vlog, but could be that time of the monthwho knows. A part from that I think she looks completely normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Casey’s new video ‘I sold my family’s items on eBay’ when he put on Instagram he was doing it I reported his account to EBay for selling a live animal (the dog), and in his video it got ruined because they suspended his account. I’d like to think that was because of me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I think we all know if Saffron never started her channel and made it big, these two would have never made it alone 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re just not interesting enough.

Reactions: 17

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
6CE7A271-B89D-4D12-8527-F4796D6B2143.png

She says that but only buys designer things, every birthday it’s Gucci, Versace, Chanel, she’s got designer books specifically for decoration.

• Haha

ChloeW94

I still find it so strange that Harlow sleeps downstairs? While they are up stairs! Considering the barkers house got broken into and the person was in jeds downstairs bedroom while he slept! I just wouldn’t feel right having my 3 year old downstairs alone while I was upstairs in my own bedroom.

Sparkle321

Nicole's family are so sweet!! I love how they still wanted to make Harlow's Birthday special even though they couldn't be there. Her mum is amazing and you can really see how much she adores her grandchildren!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

idk2

VIP Member
I’m shocked at Harlow’s age as she can barely speak😧
She's gotten a lot more verbal tbh but it could be that she is speaking/processing two languages so could take time. I was the same when I was younger, by the time I was 5, I was fluent in 2 languages.

Gtammy9

Yeah completely, the children I work with are all EAL. It takes them a while to acclimate to their surroundings sometimes to switch between languages. Obvs some kids pick it up easier and faster than others but I wouldn't be too worried if she was my child, her vocab seems to be expanding a lot, I really noticed the change when they were in Brazil.

Also, Nicole's mum is so extra. I fucking love it :LOL:
I adore her mum too!!😆 She’samazing with Harlow!! She just seems so genuine and adores her family but at the same time is this glamorous lawyer who seems to have time for everything like decorating the house for Harlow’s birthday when she’s not even going to be there🤣 No wonder there is this supposed animosity between Wendy and her. I think Wendy feels threatened!

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
As much as they annoy me it’s obvious that they really love each other and it’s nice to see other people happy. I had a feeling he would propose to her before the end of the year

Essex2201

£460 on a child's dress.
How can she claim its a 'statement piece'. When the girl will grow out of it in a month

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I don't why but I've always had the impression that Harlow much prefers Ni's family over the Barkers. She seems much more open and chatty around them compared to when she's with Barkers. Obviously she's a child who's too young to have favourites but she's a lot more quiet in vlogs at Casey's parents house.

I’m not surprised, Nicole’s family are the only ones in the vlogs I can actually bare to watch, Claudia is so pure and loving it’s so nice to see her with the kids

• Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I've just noticed the Nasey Family get double views compared to the Ingham Family! Babies really do seem to make a channel grow...unless the father's a groomer than it fails.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
Long time lurker first time posting. I agree with so many things that’s why I coms back, but this is too far. One thing is talking about attitudes another is talking about appearance in such a reckless way.
Nicole mentioned in the past she majorly suffered with eating disorders, I don’t think she knows about Tattle but reading this can probably destroy a person, talking by experience as I’ve had disorders in the past and know how this could affect me.
She clearly looks like she had no makeup on in that Tiktok and wasn’t expecting to be filmed, I know for I fact I would’ve looked awful without warning.
The girl gave birth 5 months ago on her second baby, give her a break. I do think she looks amazing though, and you can clearly see in the vlogs she looks the exact same, is just about angles.
i did notice her face slightly different just in the last vlog, but could be that time of the monthwho knows. A part from that I think she looks completely normal.
Stop trying to moderate
Young girls get eating disorders because influential people editing pictures to make themselves look skinnier
You think this is okay?
1F1D56C3-9557-4EE9-A68B-B94CEE0448C5.jpeg

• Heart

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I know Harlow’s only little but I really don’t get why they had literally all of their presents on display under the tree before Christmas? Surely it won’t help Harlow with the concept of Christmas/Santa if when she came downstairs Christmas morning it looked the exact same as it did the day before? 😂 Sorry, I don’t know why but this really niggled me!!

Hdbrooks17

Omg they really make me angry, ‘SHOCKING MIDWIFE RESULTS’ why do they click bait everything. you’re having a baby so why is it shocking?? Why can’t they just put ‘midwife update’
its actually quite disgusting, making out that something is wrong with your unborn baby just to gain views.

Reactions: 14