The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice when they revealed they were having another baby the majority of the video they were just saying ‘there’s going to be such good content’ ‘So many exciting baby vlogs and pregnancy updates to come’ it’s awful but I honestly believe this new baby was planned just to try and make their channel bigger.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Filming your child naked on a potty (thankfully they didn’t show anything) is just vile and disgusting. Also have they mentioned that Harlow has shown she’s ready to start potty training?
I completely agree with you it’s disgusting what people will do just for views and money but they did show something they shouldn’t of even though it may of been accidental or over looked when editing , I personally felt uncomfortable seeing it left in the video . It’s at about 5:00 minutes into the video if you watch for a few seconds as Casey lifts Harlow onto the potty you can see part of her lower half naked. It’s only for a couple seconds but still I’m surprised nobody has noticed it.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I completely agree with you it’s disgusting what people will do just for views and money but they did show something they shouldn’t of even though it may of been accidental or over looked when editing , I personally felt uncomfortable seeing it left in the video . It’s at about 5:00 minutes into the video if you watch for a few seconds as Casey lifts Harlow onto the potty you can see part of her lower half naked. It’s only for a couple seconds but still I’m surprised nobody has noticed it.
I must have missed that bit. It’s just so vile though, leave the poor girl some dignity! If you start potty training then just mention it in the vlog there’s no need to film it!

• Sad
I can’t understand why you wouldn’t spend this time before the new baby, sourcing a larger place to live. If I were in their shoes I would prioritise that over a fancy new car or more baby equipment (which they already have from last time).
🤔
Iv not seen a vlog were they say there moving out if they are it’s probably because the cousin moving can’t remember her name one just had baby pixie
Filming your child naked on a potty (thankfully they didn’t show anything) is just vile and disgusting. Also have they mentioned that Harlow has shown she’s ready to start potty training?
They didn’t film her on potty but when ni bath her she on about her wee in bath can you see her naked it’s just wrong

Made me laugh when Casey say she not spoiled when get got her the pj Olaf And then the egg Yes he been reading here lol

Reactions: 4
They didn’t film her on potty but when ni bath her she on about her wee in bath can you see her naked it’s just wrong

Made me laugh when Casey say she not spoiled when get got her the pj Olaf And then the egg Yes he been reading here lol
They did. She was clearly sat on the potty. Side view so they gave her a smidgen if privacy but they still filmed her sat on it. Utterly disgusting people.

• Angry
Note to Ni, no one is interested in your child’s potty training!

Stop filming it now!
Think of your child! How would you like your personal toilet training filmed and put up on the internet for eternity?!!!!

They did. She was clearly sat on the potty. Side view so they gave her a smidgen if privacy but they still filmed her sat on it. Utterly disgusting people.
I must of mist that bit but need stop filming her with no clothes On

Reactions: 1
Whyyyy do they have to make such a big song and dance about Harlow hitting bloody milestones? “She makes the sounds when she plays”.... SHE IS 2. SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR A WHILE

Weren’t they meant to post a vlog yesterday and today?? Come on nasey fam, do what your paid to do please

They never post on time then use some excuse that they’re busy and have a child, what about everyone else that has a child and still goes to work, it’s not like they have it hard 😂

• Heart
How fuckin desperate must you be to ask this idiot for advice....

67712350_154429618981719_5924618053337835412_n.jpg

• Haha
Oh another day another missed upload... swear they used to upload more when they didn’t have a ‘schedule’

• Haha
I'm sorry but does nicole do anything??? The state of the flat?? The shopping?? Sick of the whole I'm pregnant I need to sit down. I feel ill bollocks, please love your PREGNANT. Us normal people still work, still clean our house, take care of our families!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but does nicole do anything??? The state of the flat?? The shopping?? Sick of the whole I'm pregnant I need to sit down. I feel ill bollocks, please love your PREGNANT. Us normal people still work, still clean our house, take care of our families!!!!!
When she tries to make out like she’s done loads of work and their job is hard but all she’s done is reply to emails 😂 I would love to see her work a proper job and see how she copes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly!! This I why they wind me up! I worked til 37 weeks pregnant, in a manual job doing 50 hours a week, with morning sickness until 24 weeks! And with diabetes! She goes out to get her nails done and needs a sit down! Yet both of them are home all day, Harlow looks like she needs attention rather than screens, they never have any food in and the place always looks a mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Nicole’s insta story yesterday saying there’s be a vlog up today??? Way to go nasey fam, it’s been a week

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally agree! My best friend is currently 21 weeks pregnant and has been sick as a dog (she was originally diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum but that was revised to 'moderate to severe' morning sickness). She was signed off work for 5 weeks from 9 - 14 weeks pregnant because she was vomiting 15+ times per day, but has been back at work full time for the last 7 weeks (despite still being sick on average 5 times per day) while also maintaining her home, cooking, shopping etc. as her husband often travels for work. Regular people don't get to sit around and decide not to work/do anything for days on end! It's just not real life. What are they teaching Harlow?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another day, another unmarked #AD 😡
* Harlow still in cot although she’s too big for one
* Casey gives her a bottle of milk before her breakfast, buying time before Ni manages to get herself out of bed
* Harlow is safely ensconced in front of the TV
* Obviously there is no breakfast in the house
* Casey off to the shop to buy breakfast
* Casey chauffeuring Ni to buy her friend’s b’day card & obviously a balloon. On the way to said friend’s Birthday Brunch at the Ivy where she gifts her an over full bag of makeup. No surprise as to where that all came from...
* Said friend who she met whilst doing their foundation course at Uni, is now doing her Masters...
* Meanwhile Casey takes Harlow off to the mall for a spot of shopping
* Harlow’s first sentence was always going to be “Wow! That is so cool”
* Harlow back home in front of a phone screen
* Off out to dinner
* Ni off out with friend for the evening
* Casey & Harlow spend their evening at Mummy & Daddy Barker’s

Nicole's Insta, wanting to put up the xmas tree. Really love did u see how long it took u to get it up and decorated last year and I'm pretty sure it was the still up in February. Have never seen such a lazy family

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.