The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always watch the vlogs and think that Harlow seems like such a sulky, ungrateful child- I know this is not her fault as she is literally 2, but she doesn't ever smile, always hides from other people and the presents just seemed to get tossed aside..

Reactions: 2
Once again “a heartbreaking goodbye”
Why do they hype everything up? It literally showed them saying bye and Harlow didn’t even realize what was happening

Reactions: 2
Once again “a heartbreaking goodbye”
Why do they hype everything up? It literally showed them saying bye and Harlow didn’t even realize what was happening
They say Harlow cryed and ni Mum did. Problem becourse she the only one that plays with her and read and Sing and why she sleep In Harlow room I’m sure that sofa is a bed 😂.

Reactions: 1
And couldn’t manage to get to the trampoline park for its daily under-5’s sessions.
Advertised clearly on their website.
Which were from 10.00 till 11.00am.
Of course Casey Harlow was sooooper doooper disappointed...
Oh yes we can see that, she just woke up from a nap and was totally oblivious as to what was going on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The whole trampoline thing, I could’ve sworn I saw a video on Casey or Nicole’s Instagram of Harlow on a trampoline the other day.
Also I’ve always wondered this, why have both their social media’s got two a’s And two i’s in them??

And another thing, shouldn’t they put #gifted in the thumbnail when they got those Sealife Centre & Chessington Tickets given to them for promo?
Even if they weren’t paid to promote both these places, free tickets meant they were actually advertising them!

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Harlow will grow up like? Will she know how to cook? Will she do good in school?
it’s sad that this girl is so used to eating out she probably won’t know what a good home cooked meal tastes like... might even end up like ana and living off fast food
I know girls that were raised that way

Don't know how to cook
Don't know the value of money
Pursue something because it's easy

Think a nasey family thread should defo be started. I have sooo much more to say about them😂

Never watched these, do know of them, are they worth are watch?
If you like watching 2 adults prance around like immature teenagers, pretending to erm.. parent a 2 year old and beg for free things then yes they are, literally like, a good watch.
Oh and you need to like Nandos and TGI Fridays etc because nearly 50% of the week is filmed there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Start of their new vlog and their eating habits irritate me already.. Can't they have breakfast at home? Or at least the poor child, has to wait for them to get ready first then she'll get fed.. I suppose everyone's different but I have to have breakfast first thing.. I wake up starving!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Agree!! Then back out again for lunch 😡😡😡 their flat is also an absolute mess, did anyone see that half eaten pair left on the sofa
HOW will they cope when the new baby arrives is beyond me

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.