The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying they have a ‘super busy day’ which consists of going out for brunch, shopping and filming a video , they must be exhausted 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
does anyone else think they might be moving soon? she said they'd been working on something for months

Reactions: 2
does anyone else think they might be moving soon? she said they'd been working on something for months
I’ve been saying this, they definitely are, they were saying they need to do a huge Ikea shop and looking for new sofa ect, then saying something exciting coming up, must be it

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think ni speak is geting worse in the late vlog the routine one When talking about the shampoo I couldn’t understand what she was say half time and why put 2 year old daddy and pregnant pointing to the in thumb nail geting boring now

Saffron’s story- both of them pissing about looking drunk, with bottles of alcohol on the side
I do hope Nicole’s not drinking

Reactions: 1
Is it me or Nasey fam starting to annoy you Just watch the ASOS shop and ni hated everything Casey got Why let him do it if she no full well she will hate it and the jumper wasn’t that big on her at size 14 and she saying she a 10 and moaning course you can’t see her bump ffs it’s not a fashion accessory

So the strictly clickbait has started from the nasey fam 🙄 I knew it wouldn’t take long but didn’t think it would be before the show even started... 😂

Reactions: 5
So the strictly clickbait has started from the nasey fam 🙄 I knew it wouldn’t take long but didn’t think it would be before the show even started... 😂
Came here to say exactly the same thing. He is going to clickbait Strictly and Saffron at every opportunity...just wait until she gets an injury, Casey will thumbnail an ambulance and 999. He loves an "emergency" situation.

• Haha
I loved that their contribution to the auntie’s barbecue was 3 packets of crisps....

Am so over them filming Harlow naked in the bath 😡

Reactions: 1
I switched off at “comment down below if you love ironing” oh duck the duck off 🤣🤣

Am so over them filming Harlow naked in the bath
Super duper content for the pweirdo’s
He must model himself on Jonathan Joly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He’s so camp and cringy, you can tell Nicole gets embarrassed by him sometimes. What kind of 24 year old uses super duper in their sentences 😂

• Haha
He’s so camp and cringy, you can tell Nicole gets embarrassed by him sometimes. What kind of 24 year old uses super duper in their sentences 😂
Chris Ingham is 34 and everything is super duper pretty or a very lot amazing.
Casey often reminds me of Chris.

• Haha
Another day and another trip round the shopping centre for Harlow whilst mummy gets her nails done....

• Sad
Another thing that really annoys me is how much Nicole tries to prove she eats healthy, she can’t just eat something she always has to be like ‘this is sugar free’ it’s all good eating healthy but you eat out at restaurants twice a day every day 😭😂

• Haha
Nicole and Casey have such a great opportunity to have a really popular family vlogging channel, I know they must make a fair amount of money as it and other opportunities off the back of it is their main income source, but they could make it grow and more lucrative. They already get a decent amount of views off the back of Saffron, but I can't help think they're wasting their opportunity to a degree. Their intros aren't great, the camera is often out of focus, they spend a lot of times explaining things rather than showing something, there's alot they need to cut out with either shaky camera footage or just turning the camera around. It's painful to watch. I just watched the big pregnancy update which I think was a wasted opportunity, she could have shown the size of her bump, explained how big the baby is now, explained about her maternity wardrobe etc, then sat down and done a proper haul of the Primark baby items explaining how much they cost etc. Instead we got lots of awkward shots of the clothes!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.