The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing to be publicly begging like that. These free tickets he asks for aren't even for Harlow's benefit, it's just easy vlogging content for him to show off the latest meal out.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
How embarrassing to be publicly begging like that. These free tickets he asks for aren't even for Harlow's benefit, it's just easy vlogging content for him to show off the latest meal out.
Seems like they don’t do anything for her benefit nowadays, it’s sad really.

Reactions: 1
Please do tell me if I’m being ridiculous about this😂 but carrying on from my previous post about tension between Wendy and Claudia, yet again in the birthday vlog they all arrived at the Barker household and Casey was filming Wendy saying hello to Harlow and behind Casey was Nicole and Claudia and Wendy did not look over once or acknowledge she was there (I obviously know it could have been just cut off but something tells me there is more to it). Then before the vlog ends they’re all in the kitchen talking to Harlow and the only person missing is Wendy and Claudia is holding Harlow!! Casey and Ni would definitely be the type to post pictures of the two mums together if everything was fine! My own sister posts pictures of our mum with her mother in law captioning them with - ‘the two mums’ or how ‘cute they are’ etc😂 and she’s not even a blogger😆 Also the mums aren’t even particularly fond of each other but have never revealed so and are obviously friendly so something seems a bit iffy with that to me.. Please tell me someone’s sees it !

To comment on the pick and mix situation also.. It’s ridiculous that Ni could have found that exhausting😂 she literally had nothing else to plan. She can’t even use the pregnancy card for that one!
I’ve always thought this 🤣 right back from when Harlow was born, I wondered if Wendy was pissed that Nicole’s mum knew she was pregnant first, I used to watch the nasey family back then and any time she was around and they were both in the same frame they look cold with each other!!
There must be a huge amount of jealousy between them both. “Who’s the better granny”
But I also think Wendy is a cold fish anyway and always looks like she’s got a wiff
of a bad smell in the room

Reactions: 3
Probably. All because Harlow was sooooooper doooooper excited 🙄
Does he say that to deliberately wind people up?! Like I don’t understand why the words “super duper exciting” are even leaving a 24 year old mans mouth 🤢 it actually makes me ill

• Haha
But I also think Wendy is a cold fish anyway and always looks like she’s got a wiff
That's probably because of the botox, you can't see true expressions so she always looks a snobby stuck up mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m intrigued to see how they will cope with having 2 children. I wonder if they’ve started preparing Harlow for the change

I’m intrigued to see how they will cope with having 2 children. I wonder if they’ve started preparing Harlow for the change
Of course they have. Haven’t you seen how many baby dolls they’ve bought her and how many times they tell her to kiss other children? She’ll be sooooooper doooooper prepared for a new baby 🙄😂

• Haha
I’ve always thought this 🤣 right back from when Harlow was born, I wondered if Wendy was pissed that Nicole’s mum knew she was pregnant first, I used to watch the nasey family back then and any time she was around and they were both in the same frame they look cold with each other!!
There must be a huge amount of jealousy between them both. “Who’s the better granny”
The description of Wendy is spot on haha. So glad it’s not just me seeing this. Interesting that you spotted that far back also as I’ve only started noticing recently!!

I’m thinking they’re too busy and exhausted to be even thinking about this? Makes me mad the way they don’t bother with Harlow at all and developing her skills (as previously discussed). It seems like they think all she needs is to be fed, bathed and put to sleep and anything in between doesn’t matter and she can just fit around their lives and their daily shopping trips. Not saying they have to be reading her books etc 24/7 but just SOMETHING to stimulate her in her early development.. It should be an exciting thing for them too, as first time parents, to see her achieve and succeed in various tasks or games but they are just too lazy to put the effort in with her. Thank god she has Claudia. No wonder Harlow is always so excited to see her because she is the only person putting in the time to speak, sing to her and ask her questions.

Just shows how messed up the world is that we live in. I, just like many others have to work my ass off for money to be able to treat my nephew to days out. And because this guy has a particular ‘job’, is able to treat his family to trips just by @ing the company. The guy is a bum. He’s living off his sisters fame, he is jealous of his sister. His child never eats a normal home cooked meal. (Peppa pig pasta doesn’t really count). They’re just a strange family. It’s honestly such a piss take that I have to witness this guy get things handed to him just by a tweet. I wish there was some sort of way I could complain about this and try and get this to stop happening. He’s nothing but an embarrassment and I’m surprised he hasn’t @ any clothes shops for baby products

I wonder what Harlow will grow up like? Will she know how to cook? Will she do good in school?
it’s sad that this girl is so used to eating out she probably won’t know what a good home cooked meal tastes like... might even end up like ana and living off fast food

This thread is slowly becoming a Nasey fam thread... maybe it’s time they have their own?? 🤔
I was about to say this, hardly any posts have been about saffron, not that I’m complaining as I think the nasey fam are even worse than her nowadays, at least saffron is doing something with her life instead of eating KFC every day and begging places for free items and days out

I’m just watching harlows bday vlog, and the way Casey laughs when Harlows unwrapping saff’s present actually grates me, why’s it so highpitched. Also the whole ‘she’s getting good at this now’ yeah getting good at unwrapping then not even looking at the presents like she’s been taught so well, the proof is in the video lmao

What I really struggle to comprehend is the inability to stick to their vlog upload schedule.

Harlow’s birthday party vlog went up 3 days after her birthday, on Sunday. And since then both Monday and Wednesday uploads missed.

I mean, they have one job....
AND it’s shared between the two of them.... 🙄

What I really struggle to comprehend is the inability to stick to their vlog upload schedule.

Harlow’s birthday party vlog went up 3 days after her birthday, on Sunday. And since then both Monday and Wednesday uploads missed.

I mean, they have one job....
AND it’s shared between the two of them.... 🙄
But don’t you know? They are soooooooper doooooooper busy!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.